The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

For some ang moh fun ( Le Boudoir ) ...Although I haven't been there myself yet
Old 29-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
Hello fellow mongers,

thanks for the info, you get my points
Old 29-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
For $ 120/30 mins, she's willing to do anal sex. She even let me f*ck her without any rain coat, and ejaculated inside her!
Playing with FIRE are we?!
Old 30-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try station street in Fairfield, Burwood massage on Burwood Rd, and 61 Kent St in Ascot Vale if R & T is your cup of tea.

What are the quality like for these joints bro?
Old 31-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone been to studio466 lately? any note-worthy new girls there?
Old 31-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

headed out to the suburbs today for a bit more variety... been partonising middle tope all too frequently and the girls are pretty boring lays once you've seen them a few times.. getting quite sick of korean women recently as they all tend to have carbon copy personalities.. its like they were all replicated from the same factory with minor differences in bolt on parts.. yawn, where'd the once excitement for j and k girls go?? anyway, been craving for a hot chinese / taiwanese / hongki girl lately so took a drive to the other side of town..

.... a 45 min drive out of town to be exact; all the way down to dandenong to check out moonclub.. probably wasn't a great idea in hindsight with petrol at $1.60 a litre. i think it would have cost about $15 to drive there and back, but at least the price was cheaper at $110 for 30 mins, so the total cost ended up being slightly more competitive than $130 at middle tope.. come to think of it, 90 mins drive time for a 30 min fuck.. geez, sometimes the mind just doesn't work when blood starts flowing south..

saw a girl by the name of yoyo who was down from sydney for two weeks work. medium to slim build chinese girl with very good english.. of the girls that came out in the intro, she was the only one that announced anything more than just a name before disappearing into the back.. infact, her cheerful welcome and genuine smile was what sold it for me.. yoyo isn't fat by any stretch but does have curves on her which was a welcome change from the flat korean girls at tope,,,, as well as the koreans at moonclub. half of the 8 girls there were korean by the way, which was strange given its location so far out from the cbd.

yoyo was a brillant root.. sheer energy and a horny appetite that attempts to drain every last drop of your life force. if she wasn't so damn accomodating i would have thought she was a succubus trying to empty my mojo dry.. haven't had a root this good since the first time i fucked yumi 6 months ago. yoyo was exactly what i was after and more.. pity that she will be heading back to sydney by the end of the week.
Old 31-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dammit, wanna try yumi tonight but she's off!!

can any bros recommend a place for good quality ang moh? please?
Old 31-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
.. come to think of it, 90 mins drive time for a 30 min fuck.. geez, sometimes the mind just doesn't work when blood starts flowing south..
Like what Bro PR like to say...Everyday have fish, sometimes eat Prawn also good Thanks heaps for the FR anyhow
Old 01-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
Great to see this Melbourne topic is still very much alive. Bro Sefure, great to see that you're back in action in Melbourne. I have to agree with you: getting kinda bored with the koreans here too, probably because 2 of my top pick in middle Tope is not there anymore, they're namely: Crystal and Sey

Anyway, i see that Coco has attracted a couple of our bros attention. I took her up for a test drive twice and it's only right to let you guys know how it goes. Here's a quick summary:

Face: 6/10 (barely made it, not my cup of tea)
Body: 7/10 (Cup B, size 6 girl)
Overall Service: 8.5/10 (interesting isnt it ?)

Here's another plus point from me: she's half chinese half korean, her mandarin is fluent, that's why i enjoyed my stay with her. Little heads up: she likes to cat bath you all over your back, so if any bros here would like to go straight to the action, let her know cuz the cat bath do take a while. Her BBBJ is one of the BEST i've ever had, and on top of it all, try this: Book her for the 1st time for 30 mins, on your 2nd time book her for 45 mins. Now, on your 2nd time with her, she might let you unload your mojo TWICE.

Another reason i liked her is her attitude: she's like some sex addict or some kind, or at least she acted that way. Other than those already said above, cant think of anything else to say but to strongly suggest all bros to give her a try and let me know how it goes.

Bro sefure, i've been thinking to try those suburbs joints too. One joint caught my attention, Oriental Orchid, it's close to Deakin Uni, thought there's bound to be a student working there, whaddya think ? I've got the craving for Taiwan/ HK/ Chinese girls too, any recommendation ?

Hope this report help all bros. Take it easy now and ENJOY !
Old 01-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the double post, missed out on this: been thinking of some ang moh ladies too. Used to be a sucker for Gotham City but havent been there for a while now cuz the BBBJ at Tope is just too hard to resist

BBBJ aside, anyone been to Gotham lately ? How is it ? and how's Le Boudoir ? thinking to go check that place out tonight. Please Advice

Cheerios
Old 01-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
and how's Le Boudoir ? thinking to go check that place out tonight. Please Advice

Cheerios

You go check it out and let us know your FR lor
Old 01-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kacau Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=sian cay;2927393]
For $ 120/30 mins,
$ 110-120/30 mins,
$ 105/30 mins.

massage only ($ 60-$70 / 30 mins) [\quote]

Very ex leh compare asia ...
Old 02-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
Pearl Jam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad to see Melbourne's sex industry still going strong. Been 4 yrs since I've been back to this lovely city. But with all the FRs here, I can still keep track of the scene. Thanks bros !
Old 02-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 21
evangelist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevangelist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevangelist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacau Man View Post

Very ex leh compare asia ...
high cost of living perhaps. even the hourly wage for fast food staff is around A$20 per hour.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl Jam View Post
Glad to see Melbourne's sex industry still going strong. Been 4 yrs since I've been back to this lovely city. But with all the FRs here, I can still keep track of the scene. Thanks bros !
So we'll be hearing from ya more mate?!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1