The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2010, 12:41 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
yo..... when you want to make the trip? fly down, la, I pick you up from HDY airport.

will be heading back darkside on 13 14 July........

if betong, then fly down to Penang.

In summary of your tai kor

Hatyai - nice food

Danok - food ok

Betong - food sucks

most important, the company...........
KNN But I have to agree with you on this point....!
Old 13-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Due to expansion of PP hotel..."Okay" disco will have to be gone for good...My friend told me his disco will last for one more month just before Hari Raya...Guess will have a big promotion there..
Old 18-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Ah Pek's Adventure in Danok

On 11 July, after Hatyai, sending K off, went back to Hotel to check out, just them received a call from TMC saying that 'my danok gal' looking for me high and low, and then hand his phone to the gal to talk to me. Cipek, I wasn't supposed to arrive danok till in the afternoon. I was supposed to be in Penang at that moment. What to do, I never plan with anyone, so have to lan lan play along. Stupid stealth mode.

Nueng keep asking me why I never return call, guilty stuck, I said S'pore off, due to nuisance calls. There was some miscomm and mis understanding. Then she apologies and hang up.Later TMC told me she was crying. knn, she know I in Hatyai????? kenna spied.... (btw, can happened OK!!!)

Never mind, just contnue drive to Danok, lo....

Past the SADAO CIQ complex, I switch to M'sia mobile to call Nueng. Phone was off...... Then I was prepared to blow thru Danok and back to KL... and yam char with my younger brother ( also my shifu)

But I still make the turn to 9 Stars Karaoke where Nueng work. Told boss I looking for her. Boss quick quick called her. And she would be on the way back. Mean time, met with with the 'Farewell Party goers'

Finally Nueng came, jaws dragging on the road...... I asked her 'Pen ar lai'.... she only say sorry sorry... she explained she had booking on Friday and Saturday... and reserved Sunday and Monday for me. But customer was staying till Monday. It was another good customer of her's. So I asked if she wanted my booking or not? I said it was OK, I can go back and save money... wah ha ha ha ha ha....

In the end she followed me, went to apologies to the other customer who agreed to let her come with me. Met that customer in the night, hanging around Paragon...

Took her and check into Satit Grand View, RM85 per night with breakfast and wifi. Breakfast was OK, but the service staff one of the worst in Danok hotels, underpaid or what? For comparison, Oliver Hotel breakfast was not the best, but the service staff are excellent.

In the room, I teased her for crying.....wah ha ha ha. naughty me. She did not even asked me where I was, as she always said, no point asking, it is customer's rights. But if she start asking me, I will start my exit, lo

All was fine with a sexxion, this gal is very passionate in bed.........

Had simple dinner and she wanted to have her hair done, needed 30 minutes... meantime, I went to meet up with TMC and gang at Pattaya Disco. Only one comment for that moment in that place, the dancers (of the sexy dance) were not up to standard. The rest I cannot comment, me gone after one beer.

Went back to fetch Nueng and went to Hello Bangkok, had to open a bottle of Regency, as the last bottle went missing..... drank half the bottle between the two of us.... drunk and went back to room, had one unsuccessful mission. I stopped, after she cummed twice..... went on to sleep....

Next morning, had one sexxion and we headed for Hatyai. Had a quick walk around Talat and then to Songkla beach to have late lunch. Lunch was somewhere near the Mermaid.

Took some photo with her BlueBerry, then head back to Danok.

It was a relaxing evening and spend time enjoying each other company.

Lost count of the number of sexxion we had. (but seemed like my younger bro know how many I did) Slept like a log that night......

Woke up next mroning, one farewell love making and off I went. Drop by Duty Free to buy ALMOND GOLD.......

Farm : Nine Stars Karaoke
Address : 19nTanrattanakorn 1 Road (opposite Charlie 259 and right next to the coffee shop)
OKT : Mame, Ah Chiang
Tel : 0857992934

according to an ah pek's specs.......... different expectation

Gal : Nueng (1 in Thai)
Height : 1.68m
Race: Thai
Look: pleasant, matured and simple
Body: slim and no tummy, very fair complexion.
Boobs: small, I am not complaining, not a boobs man
FK: like long lost lovers
Pussy: naturally wet
FJ: one of the best i had
GFE: very good customer care
Damage: RM200 for LT
Will I Return for her : I am a sucker.......
Old 18-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ah Pek's Adventure in Danok

Quote:
On 11 July, ................................................
But I still make the turn to 9 Stars Karaoke where Nueng work. Told boss I looking for her. Boss quick quick called her. And she would be on the way back. Mean time, met with with the 'Farewell Party goers'

Farm : Nine Stars Karaoke
Address : 19nTanrattanakorn 1 Road (opposite Charlie 259 and right next to the coffee shop)
OKT : Mame, Ah Chiang
Tel : 0857992934

according to an ah pek's specs.......... different expectation

Gal : Nueng (1 in Thai)
Height : 1.68m
Race: Thai
Look: pleasant, matured and simple
Body: slim and no tummy, very fair complexion.
Boobs: small, I am not complaining, not a boobs man
FK: like long lost lovers
Pussy: naturally wet
FJ: one of the best i had
GFE: very good customer care
Damage: RM200 for LT
Will I Return for her : I am a sucker.......
Bro, I left there on 11th, watched world cup final in the disco; Wah 99% of them support Spain and only me along support Holland (luckily won half during 90mins). If I know you will there then I might leave on 12th.

Quote:
Took her and check into Satit Grand View, RM85 per night with breakfast and wifi. Breakfast was OK, but the service staff one of the worst in Danok hotels, underpaid or what? For comparison, Oliver Hotel breakfast was not the best, but the service staff are excellent.
I couldn't agree with you more on the service provided by the service staff at Grand Satit hotel.

Haha, if count the number of sexxion you had with her, you are not ah pek and still very keng!
I will go to see your danok’s tirak on my next trip.
Nice FR bro. Now, I always attached with Grand Satit massage puying. With these very young puying, I am not able to write the FR as you, now my regular (only 20yrs old) now back to her home town. He wants me not to go danok when she is not there (about 2 months). I will try…….hopefully I can. Cheers.

Last edited by Lim2305; 18-07-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 18-07-2010, 09:29 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Ah Pek's Adventure in Danok

Quote:

Nueng keep asking me why I never return call, guilty stuck, I said S'pore off, due to nuisance calls. There was some miscomm and mis understanding. Then she apologies and hang up.Later TMC told me she was crying. knn, she know I in Hatyai????? kenna spied.... (btw, can happened OK!!!)

All was fine with a sexxion, this gal is very passionate in bed.........

I stopped, after she cummed twice..... went on to sleep....

Next morning, had one sexxion and we headed for Hatyai. Had a quick walk around Talat and then to Songkla beach to have late lunch. Lunch was somewhere near the Mermaid.

It was a relaxing evening and spend time enjoying each other company.

Lost count of the number of sexxion we had. (but seemed like my younger bro know how many I did) Slept like a log that night......

Woke up next mroning, one farewell love making and off I went. Drop by Duty Free to buy ALMOND GOLD.......
Great FR......bro...keep it up....!

Can make them cry somemore.....not bad at all! Romeo!
Old 18-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dandok Lastest update

This place is still so 'On" after all these years! Man, i really lost touch liao with all those outings in China.Looks like the veterans here are all going 'Strong"!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 18-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Bro, .......I will go to see your danok’s tirak on my next trip.
Nice FR bro. Now, I always attached with Grand Satit massage puying. With these very young puying, I am not able to write the FR as you, now my regular (only 20yrs old) now back to her home town. He wants me not to go danok when she is not there (about 2 months). I will try…….hopefully I can. Cheers.

Bro, please do try this gal, she is not my tirak............ she is working, we are the ATMs, just make sure we enjoy ourselves. She is quite fun and sporting, you will enjoy her company.

Take a break from the SYT la, hee hee......
Old 18-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, please do try this gal, she is not my tirak............ she is working, we are the ATMs, just make sure we enjoy ourselves. She is quite fun and sporting, you will enjoy her company.

Yes, we are all walking ATM. Ok. Listen to you bro, take 2 months break not seeing SYT....
Old 18-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Yes, we are all walking ATM. Ok. Listen to you bro, take 2 months break not seeing SYT....
The difference

20 yo - have to take care of her
30 yo - she take care of you

20 yo - you are horny
30 yo - she is horny

20 yo - $$$$$$
30 yo - $$$

20 yo - may disappear in the night
30 yo - hold you tight thru the night

20 yo - leave early in the morning
30 yo - have breakfast with you, see you off

20 yo - mobile calls and sms non stop
30 yo - peace and quiet
Old 18-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Does she have any tatoos? I find it hard to get it on with any gals with tatoos...
Old 19-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
The difference

20 yo - have to take care of her
30 yo - she take care of you

20 yo - you are horny
30 yo - she is horny

20 yo - $$$$$$
30 yo - $$$

20 yo - may disappear in the night
30 yo - hold you tight thru the night

20 yo - leave early in the morning
30 yo - have breakfast with you, see you off

20 yo - mobile calls and sms non stop
30 yo - peace and quiet
Yes, I do agree with you all the above statements especially 1st time book them(20 yo). But most of them not applicable to me after that(from 2nd time onwards). Maybe I treated them(syt) well and not as sex machine.
For your information, cheong danok already 4 years+, yet to book any puying more than 26 yo. This is very personal preferences. Hope to meet you there or Hatyai after 2 months.
Old 19-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
I find it hard to get it on with any gals with tatoos...
Why you have this comment?
Old 19-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Does she have any tatoos? I find it hard to get it on with any gals with tatoos...
ha ha ha ha... this is interesting... no tatoo, she asked me if I like tatoo, I said Tam Chai......
Old 19-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never tried a 30 yo b 4 unless it is free. Hahahhaha........ 20 to 26 over the yrs.... is it cheaper to book a 30 yo gal?
Old 19-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
never tried a 30 yo b 4 unless it is free. Hahahhaha........ 20 to 26 over the yrs.... is it cheaper to book a 30 yo gal?
Think you better stick to your 20-26 yo..... leave the ah pek to have his fun, OK...

Good is not cheap
Cheap is not good
So never believe you had a good deal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1