The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
By the way Her elder cousin don't know I'm married..
I tell her only after I bed her that night... haiz...
You still haven't taste the power and smartness of VB yet.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 28-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please don't simply put remarks like that without knowing every story behind the scene and simply barking here n there like a expert.
The nearly pregnant story is the girl asking me not to wear CD as she want to have bb with me but I decline becoz I know she had a bf before me n they are still together..i dont know what is her plan but when I ask her, she juz say maybe will leave her bf coz no money to support her n family.. all money is kept by the Bf mum.. but after sometimes not seeing her few months, I heard dat she already pregnant with her Bf bb from her friends n they already get married in Hcm
As for my current gf now, she not yet request for anything else but my company and sometimes doing some groceries for her daily needs or sending some pocket money for her family back in Hcm only..
I did tell my gf regarding abt my situation n she said see first coz she also don't intend to think too much for now.
Old 28-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I respect and accept all good ideas and information from all bros here but must at least give me a chance to clarify myself before sentencing me to death.. cos from all the history posted many years ago here, all these postings is like viet Bible for me to learn from u guys.
If anything which I wrote is offensive over here, I apologize for maybe being rude with using some sentences or remarks.
Old 28-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
Please don't simply put remarks like that without knowing every story behind the scene and simply barking here n there like a expert.
The nearly pregnant story is the girl asking me not to wear CD as she want to have bb with me but I decline becoz I know she had a bf before me n they are still together..i dont know what is her plan but when I ask her, she juz say maybe will leave her bf coz no money to support her n family.. all money is kept by the Bf mum.. but after sometimes not seeing her few months, I heard dat she already pregnant with her Bf bb from her friends n they already get married in Hcm
As for my current gf now, she not yet request for anything else but my company and sometimes doing some groceries for her daily needs or sending some pocket money for her family back in Hcm only..
I did tell my gf regarding abt my situation n she said see first coz she also don't intend to think too much for now.
wow...you MUST REALLY be a fertility expert...ask by ex gf to go bb, refused but still nearly pregnant...so maybe i have got many girls pregant when i THINK abt going bb...hahha what a joke..she doenst ask any EXCEPT YOUR COMPANY...but ask sending pockey money for her family back in HCM...man you dropped on your head at birth...say black then later white...ask for nothing one minte then next sentence is she ask for pocket money for parents...one minute nearly pregant, next is gf ask go bareback...you explaination makes u even more stupid than before the explaination
Old 29-08-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Mid-autumn season reaches its peak
==================================================
VietNamNet Bridge – Economic recovery in the first six months of 2014 has left positive impacts on production and business activities. Improvement of the macro economy has an effect on business by increasing the purchasing power, especially the Mid-autumn moon-cake market that has turned active recently.

Bustling moon-cake market

Only a fortnight remains between now and the Mid-autumn Festival, a time for enterprises and consumers to choose moon-cakes as gifts for partners, friends, or relatives, and a time for family reunion.

The Mid-autumn festive atmosphere has spread to all corners in HCMC such as Saigon supermarket on Ba Thang Hai Street, Tan Binh Exhibition & Convention Center and Lotte Mart in District 7 thanks to many moon-cakes vending kiosks of large brands. Consumers have flocked to Kinh Do moon-cake selling booths on streets such as Nguyen Tri Phuong, Thanh Thai, Ly Thuong Kiet, Quang Trung, Nguyen Oanh and Le Thi Rieng Park, especially after working hours and at weekends.

Ho Thi Tuyet, who owns a Kinh Do moon-cake vending kiosk on Nguyen Tri Phuong Street, says that there are still a lot of enterprises choosing moon-cakes to gift to employees and customers. Every late afternoon these days, many customers come to buy moon-cakes at her booth for their families to eat or to give to their relatives.

Ms Le Anh Hong, who has bought several moon-cake boxes on Ba Thang Hai Street, says that she will give the gifts to relatives in her hometown this weekend and during the National Day holiday, September 2. Ms Hong says she must buy moon-cakes soon to have time for visiting her parents and grandparents. “Elderly people need affection from offspring, so it is impossible to send gifts without visiting them,” she explains.

According to large producers, many enterprises have ordered moon-cake boxes early to give to partners and employees, especially those at industrial parks, export processing zones, joint ventures and foreign firms. This year, quite many workers at industrial parks and export processing zones may receive Mid-autumn gifts from employers as enterprises increasingly attach importance to this festival.

Raising moon-cake output

Businesses have forecast the peak of the Mid-autumn shopping season to last from this weekend to the 15th day of the eighth month of the lunar calendar. Especially, many people will have chances to visit relatives or friends during the upcoming four-day National Day holiday. They will select moon-cakes as gifts for this occasion, thus raising demand for this product.

Mrs Le Thi Muoi, a moon-cake vendor on Nguyen Trai Street, says that the number of customers during weekend surges by two to three times against normal days. “We have received more orders for favorite products such as Trang Vang, green moon-cakes and the new squared moon cake boxes to meet high demands at weekend and on September 2,” she adds.

Due to increasing purchasing power and bustling market as well as high demands of enterprises, most prestigious moon-cake producers have sharply raised output against the same period of last year. A representative of Kinh Do Corporation says that as of August 17, its sales volume had improved 9% year-on-year. This year, both families and enterprises have had strong demands, signaling increasing moon-cake consumption in the coming days.

SGT/VNN

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 31-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnamese brides teaching mother tongue language
================================================== ==========================
VietNamNet Bridge – Many Vietnamese brides in Taiwan have become teachers of native language after engaging in a programme entitled “Ngọn đuốc tân di dân” (New Immigrant Torch).

According to statistics, Taiwan (China) is home to around 100,000 Vietnamese brides whose children number 200,000. Vietnamese women are very keen on teaching their mother language to children. Local authorities are also placing importance on Vietnamese language training for younger generations of Vietnamese brides.

Mother – first teacher of Vietnamese language

Nguyen Thi Lien Huong, a Vietnamese language and culture lecturer of Taiwan University, has taken part in the “New Immigrant Torch” programme for seven years.

Huong married a Taiwanese man, and has three children who are taught Vietnamese language by their mother.

She said her children are learning to speak Vietnamese and her husband, Ngo Chi Vi, has spent years studying Vietnamese language and traditional culture. “We often talk in Vietnamese so that our children can learn Vietnamese daily,” Huong shared.

Huong’s children stay proactive in joining exchange programmes organised by the Vietnamese community in Taipei (Taiwan) to improve their Vietnamese language skills.

“My children have participated in an exchange programme with famous singers Ho Ngoc Ha and Cao Thai Son. Many Vietnamese-Taiwanese young people attended a ceremony to welcome the 2014 lunar New Year in Taipei. Their traditional costumes, music and dance performance received great applause from audiences,” she elaborated.

Huong considers music and literature effective channels for younger Vietnamese generations in Taiwan to learn Vietnamese language. “When I was pregnant I sang Vietnamese folksongs to my would-be babies. I also told Vietnamese legends and fairy tales to my little children,” she confided.
Vietnamese brides, traditional culture, traditional costumes

Tran Lam Phung, who is teaching her native language to Vietnamese expatriates in Taiwan, said she moved to Taiwan in 2000 to marry a Taiwanese man. She has two children. Phung is working at a primary school and teaching Vietnamese for kids and students in Kaohsiung and Tainan cities.

Phung said many Vietnamese women voluntarily teach Vietnamese for “F2” generations of Vietnamese-Taiwanese families.

“Parents are encouraged to take their children to free-of-charge Vietnamese teaching centres. Younger generations will play an important role in strengthening Vietnam-Taiwan relations and make contributions to their homeland,” she added.

Positive impact by “New Immigrant Torch”

Since 2012, the Vietnam Ministry of Education and Training has cooperated with the Taiwan Immigration Department to implement the “New Immigrant Torch” programme, targeting younger generations of overseas Vietnamese which provided an excellent opportunity for them to study their mother tongue language.

As a member of a group compiling Vietnamese teaching programme, Nguyen Thi Lien Huong, said expatriates have many textbooks to study Vietnamese. These textbooks include chapters introducing Vietnam and Taiwan, as well as bilateral ties. Most Vietnamese language teachers are Vietnamese women who are working or residing in Taiwan, she added.

Huong said all Vietnamese students are provided with free-of-charge courses. “It’s my honour to teach my mother language to younger generations of overseas Vietnamese in Taiwan. The “New Immigrant Torch” programme offers Vietnamese brides in Taiwan a chance to teach their native language and introduce Vietnam’s traditional culture,” she said.

Bridge linking to homeland

Bui Trong Van, Chief of the Vietnam Culture and Economics Office in Taipei, said Taiwan has offered many incentives for Vietnamese brides and their children to improve their lives and integrate into their current residence country.

Vietnamese now becomes one of the key foreign languages taught in Taiwan-based universities, which attaches importance to developing the “New Immigrant Torch” programme to popularise the Vietnamese language. All Vietnamese brides wish their children can speak their mother tongue, he added.

“There are many advantages for students in Taiwan to study Vietnamese, it is another foreign language besides English at tertiary level and will help them seek jobs more easily after graduation. Mother language will help Vietnamese younger generations in Taiwan to get closer to their home country”, Van noted.

At present, approximately 20 universities in Taiwan teach Vietnamese as the second foreign language, while around 10 high schools teach Vietnam as the first foreign language.

Source: VOV

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mid-autumn festival in Vietnam: Time for mooncakes, reunion, love and joy
================================================== ==============================

Despite the different theories on its origin, the mid-autumn festival and its indispensable treat – moon cakes – have been well loved and practiced for several hundred years.

The mid-autumn festival, which is believed to originate in China and celebrated by many Asian countries, including Vietnam, falls on the 15th day of the eighth month on the lunar calendar.

The festival falls on September 8 this year.

According to Chinese folklore, there are several explanations on the origin of the mid-autumn festival and mooncakes, which boast a unique, sweet flavor and are diverse in shapes, sizes and fillings.

In feudal times, Chinese emperors would traditionally perform praying rituals to the sun in springtime and to the moon in the fall in hopes of auspicious weather, prosperous crops, peace, and wealth.

Locals thus considered the 15th day of the eighth lunar month the day to pay tribute to the moon god, and offer moon-like round cakes to the god on the occasion.

Following the ritual, they merrily relished the sweets and admired the full moon in the company of their dearest ones.

Another theory on the origin of the festival and mooncakes revolves around Tang Ming Huang (685-762), one of China’s Tang Dynasty emperors.

Once, while taking a stroll in his royal garden, the emperor was taken to an autumn-time fairy world by a monk with magical powers.

Back in his palace, wistful of the fairy scenery, the emperor ordered that locals hold celebrations to mark the special occasion every year.

The emperor and his favorite royal concubine also relished mooncakes and wine together during the moonlit night.

Celebrations

Despite the different theories on the festival and mooncakes, it is celebrated annually in China, Vietnam and other Asian countries, and its significance remains intact over several hundred years.

The fest is considered a special occasion for family reunions, and the original round shape of the mooncakes is also indicative of the meaning.

During the celebrations, family members habitually get together, make offerings to their ancestors and delightedly enjoy mooncakes over fragrant tea while admiring the full moon.

Meanwhile, kids typically hang around with their well-lit lanterns, chanting traditional moon-welcoming songs, and playing traditional games.

Over the course of time, mooncakes now presented to relatives, friends, and colleagues as a token of love, care, and gratitude have seen major changes and additions.

In Vietnam, just like in other Asian countries, many varieties of the original mooncakes have been produced and well embraced.

Apart from traditional “banh nuong” (baked mooncake) and “banh deo” (sticky rice mooncake), mooncakes are now shaped as cute animals or come in other nice shapes.

Fillings also include new ingredients, ranging from expensive ones such as fish fins to fruit, jelly, and ice cream, in addition to the traditional mung bean paste, salted eggs, Chinese sausage, lotus seeds, and jam.

Some bakeries have also come up with moon cupcakes, bringing a fresh breeze to the traditional market.

Diet and vegetarian mooncakes can lighten up diabetic, overweight, or vegetarian clients’ taste buds while maintaining their health and eating habits.

Mooncake mold making craft

Though most local mooncake producers now prefer to make the cakes on an industrial scale with modern technology, a number of small-scale producers and households still use the traditional wooden molds to make the sweets.

In Hanoi, artisans on certain streets still manage to retain the time-honored craft of mooncake mold making.

Such handmade, dexterously crafted molds can be found before and around the mid-autumn festival in such areas as Hang Quat Street and Dinh Quan Village in Thuong Tin District.

It takes patience and high craftsmanship to saw wood and chisel it into intricate carvings, especially with molds for mooncakes in animal shapes or other technically demanding designs.

A number of housewives have now chosen to buy the molds and make homemade mooncakes of their own to ensure food hygiene and suit the tastes of their family and friends.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 01-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Poor children in divided, divorcing families in Vietnam
================================================== =================
Many judges in Vietnam recall their surprise about the behavior of couples in divorce courts when they were committed to equally sharing their assets, from the house itself to pairs of chopsticks, spoons, and buckets, but failed to adequately respect their children.

The cases have tormented the judges for years even though the legal proceedings had been completed, they confessed.

Counting chopsticks to share

There were two reasons urging wives and husbands to equally share their minor assets such as pairs of chopsticks, spoons, and buckets: feeling revengeful at each other or both leading poor lives.

In the 1980s when Vietnam was in economic hardships and life was difficult, wives and husbands in divorce courts often asked judges to share their assets from houses to bowls and pairs of chopsticks, said Truong Van Sang, vice head judge of the provincial court of Tien Giang Province in the Mekong Delta.

Economic troubles greatly affected the behavior of people, especially in courts, he said.

Agreeing with the fact, Nguyen Duy Thanh, head judge of the People’s Court of Hong Ngu Town in the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap, added that he in person had to arrive at the houses of many couples to check and count their bowls, buckets, pairs of chopsticks to prepare for equal sharing.

Thanh mentioned a couple who came from the central region of Vietnam. The wife and husband had almost nothing, except a small mudded-wall house and simple kitchen appliances.

After sharing bowls, buckets and chopsticks, they asked the judge to share a rice mortar.

Poor children in divorce courts

In a divorce case at a court of District 3 in Ho Chi Minh City, the husband demanded his wife take their two daughters to the court to hear the mistakes their mother had made that caused the divorce.

The husband verbally abused his wife for adultery which he said led to the divorce, according to officials working at the court.

At the court, the wife did not deny that she had not loved her husband and had fallen in love with another man.

Their two daughters, aged around nine and ten, cried their eyes out when witnessing their parents insult each other in front of them.

Soon after, the two children insisted on leaving the court and it was approved by the judge.

What witnesses at the court could see was the fear and crying of the children upon feeling the separation of their beloved parents coming.

It is wrong to say that the wife and husband do not have love for each other at divorce courts, said Ho Trung Hieu, a lawyer who is the former judge of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Court.

He said he had tried a case in which both wife and husband admitted they still loved each other but insisted on a divorce because they could not forgive their own mistakes.

Arguing with his wife in his drunkenness, the husband abused his wife by saying that, “You are of the sort of restaurant waitresses!” The phrase indirectly refers to her being a kind of prostitute in the Vietnamese language.

Although the husband repented for his mistake, the wife was determined to hold her child and leave his house.

“It is sad for any divorce, but separation resulting from lack of forgiveness is really painful,” said Hieu.

Judge Sang from Tien Giang said he has been obsessed with witnessing a couple separating their own children after a divorce.

After his court ruled the wife and husband to each keep a child, Sang stepped to the upper floor of the court building and saw the two children being held in opposite directions by their parents to show their determination.

The two children cried and bent themselves toward each other, calling out their names in hopelessness.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Singaporean investors earning big money in Vietnam
VietNamNet Bridge – Many Singaporean businesspeople have invested in big projects in Vietnam in many different business fields, especially real estate.

the Government of Singapore (GIC) Fund on August 14 unexpectedly announced it had become a big shareholder of Vinasun (VNS) after wrapping up a deal to buy 4.5 million VNS shares, or 7.96 percent of chartered capital.

With the current price of VND45,000 per share, the Singaporean fund has poured VND200 billion into Vietnam’s largest taxi firm.

This is the second Singaporean-sourced capital investment deal in VNS. Prior to that, another fund, which also has relations to the Singaporean government, Teal Two Partners Ltd, bought 7.93 million VNS shares, or 14 percent of the firm’s chartered capital.

Teal Two Partners Ltd is now the largest shareholder of PAN Pacific, holding 8.1 million shares, or 20 percent of PAN Pacific’s chartered capital. Meanwhile, GIC holds 4.7 percent of PAN’s shares.

Analysts believe that the Singaporean cash flow will continue to head toward Vietnam, targeting the real estate, industry, hotels, banks, logistics and retail sectors.

In mid-2013, two multi-million dollar investment deals made by Richard Chandler, the billionaire who was born and grew up in Singapore.

He reportedly spent $99 million to buy 80 percent of stakes of Hoan My Medical Group and 58.7 million Masan (MSN) shares from six domestic investors.

If counting the 20 million MSN shares bought in late 2010, the billionaire now holds up to 78.7 million MSN shares, or 10.7 percent.

He is the biggest foreign shareholder of Vietnam’s largest consumer goods manufacturing group. The share value is estimated at $330 million.

Many other major Singaporean investors have become involved in big deals in Vietnam.

These include CapitalLand, the developer of Mulberry Lane in Hanoi, Vista in HCM City, and big hotels like the Somerset Grand Hanoi, Somerset Hoa Binh, Somerset Westlake, Somerset Chancellor Court HCM City and Somerset HCM City.

The Singaporean real estate giant Keppel Land is well known in Vietnam for many projects such as Saigon Centre, Sedona Suites Royal Park - Hanoi, Villa Rivera, and The Estella.

In addition, the Singaporean banker UOB (United Overseas Bank) holds 20 percent of Southern Bank’s stakes.

Temasek, the Singapore government corporation, holds 3.6 percent of FPT stakes, Vietnam’s largest information technology group, and 20 percent of Mekong Bank’s stakes.

Analysts commented that Vietnam is one of the most attractive investment destinations for Singaporean investors. Vietnam is suitable to both the investors who plan long-term business in Vietnam and those who want to make profits from short-term projects.

In September 2013, the Orchid Fund withdrew capital from FPT just two years after it injected money into the technology group. The sale of the 10 percent of FPT stakes brought VND1.3 trillion, a satisfactory profit of 20-30 percent to the investment fund.

Manh Ha

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porn0011xxx View Post
Toi den Tu Viet Nam.
So thich cua toi la xem phim sex.
ban viet o day la sai roi...o day la hoc tieng viet...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Singaporean investors earning big money in Vietnam

Manh Ha
I think only the big investor are making $$ in Vietnam. I want to make some $$ in Vietnam also difficult

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 02-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
I think only the big investor are making $$ in Vietnam. I want to make some $$ in Vietnam also difficult
haizzz....sigh sigh...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
forgotoldnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by porn0011xxx View Post
Toi den Tu Viet Nam.
So thich cua toi la xem phim sex.
an kem k
Old 06-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotoldnick View Post

an kem k

Ignore.....

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 07-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Unique fairs in Saigon
=====================================
VietNamNet Bridge – Taking place on the weekend or the last days of the month, Saigon’s fairs mainly sell fashion products, exclusive accessories or discount goods. They have become popular with young people.

HCM City has about 10 fairs that are held periodically. In addition to selling exclusive products, the fairs offer discounts of 30-70% so they are also called “sale-off fairs”. Goods at these fairs are similar, mostly fashion products, but they are always crowded.

2DaySale

The 2DaySale on Nguyen Thai Binh road, District 1 has over 40 booths of stores, online shops and students selling thousands of products, from clothing to fashion accessories, shoes, cosmetics, furniture decoration, and souvenirs at affordable prices.

In addition to selling goods, some people make craft items on the spot at the request of the customer.

It is still in the form of a flea market, but the model of 2DaysSale is more creative than that. The fair is held indoors to avoid Saigon’s changeable weather. In addition, this market also has days for goods exchange and super discount days.

Youth Fair

Youth Fair is the name of the fair held by the HCM City Youth Cultural House, held on the first Saturday of every month, for young people who love doing business. The fair is not just for young people in HCM City but also those from neighboring provinces such as Long An, Dong Nai, Binh Duong ...

The organizers also often add recreational activities to the fair, such as karaoke contests, invention contests and talks about business start-ups.

Saigon Flea Market

Saigon Flea Market held at the Crescent Lake in Phu My Hung, District 7 is a Western-style bazaar in Saigon, which attracts many young people shopping and bartering goods.

This fair takes place twice a month, on Sunday, with a few dozen stalls selling fashion clothing, handbags, cosmetics, accessories, interior decoration items, etc. Most of the goods are handcrafted products of high aesthetic value. There are no counterfeit goods.

Young people from many countries take part in the fair, so the products are diverse. The prices are reasonable, from a two to dozens of US dollars.

Saigon Flea Market was one of the first fairs in Vietnam and one of the first successful fairs in the country. The fair is also a place for exchanging and selling used products.

Hello Weekend Market

Hello Weekend Market is held with the idea to "rescue the closets of girls". The fair is held at different places and different times, depending on the number of registered booths.

Like the Saigon Flea Market, Hello Weekend Market fair is also a place for exchanging and selling used items.

Sale Hunter Fair

Sale Hunter is held as a garage sale for young people in HCM City. At this market, all products are discounted from 10% to 70%. Buyers can find anything from the most trendy to secondhand and handmade items.

As an indoor flea market, Sale Hunter is a favorite destination of young people.

Share 4 Sale

This event is held once a month and attracts many young clients. The fair is considered the biggest fashion fair for young people at present, even though the goods sold in the market as well as the style of the fair are not much different from the other fairs. The fair is organized by topics and the major products are also fashionable products at reasonable prices.

In this market, there are stalls offering beauty tips, and services to change used clothes and old shoes into trendy products.

T. Van

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1