The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
For those who wants Chinese looking girls just go to KPK area KTVs if wanna tabao girls.
Sing and drink for a few hours, go for supper and back to room for XXX.
Discos too many shit can happen if you're drunk or sway.

I stay away from drugs.
No offence but many Malaysian cheongsters like to go Dannok for drug cum sex parties.

Yes Dannok still a cowboy town!
For the amount that you spend in Danok now..... it is not worth traveling all the way there as there are several other cheaper options elsewhere.

Unless you are a druggie and need your fix or connect to a supplier.
Old 22-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
For the amount that you spend in Danok now..... it is not worth traveling all the way there as there are several other cheaper options elsewhere.
So where are the cheaper options?
Old 23-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: KPK Hotel

Quote:
555 bro bluemenx your pic small until cannot small lah!
I can see ok leh..... super big and very very clear
Old 23-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
KPK Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I can see ok leh..... super big and very very clear
Either he edited the pic or my browser has problem.
Old 24-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bluemenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KPK Hotel

Quote:
Either he edited the pic or my browser has problem.

no play edit la.. kikikiki
Old 24-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupsupkia View Post
any bro up those club dancers b4? pls share... heard it isnt ez
2 times successful. You just need to know a bit a Thai which I learnt on my trips there and speak perfect english .

18 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 25-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemenx View Post
no play edit la.. kikikiki
Maybe that time my browser cock up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post
2 times successful. You just need to know a bit a Thai which I learnt on my trips there and speak perfect english.
Wow you very lucky leh.
99% of the time coyotes are cock teasers only.
Need to spend a lot to up them.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cherrydealer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ill be heading to danok next week. any advice or any farms i should avoid? i heard there are scam farms there
Old 10-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

juz wanna check with the bros here.... where exactly is the location of the moo ka ta place called Krua Kung Pao?

i Googled and 1 link gave the directions is at the end of the Soi where PP Hotel is, but when i turned in, only saw Spider Pub but no Krua Kung Pao... on a side note... when driving past Spider, they were really agressive... kept knocking on our car window and plastering themselves to our car to force us to stop and go in.... with such a "entrance party" i really wldnt dare to go in... sure kena carrot nicely...

also, i heard there is a restaurant that serves dim sum, Ah Yat/Yak Restaurant.. can advise where is it located?

also, many ppl tell me there is another similar restaurant as Waterview which might be cheaper... true? and whats the location??

Danok really hard to find much info in Google... ahhahahaha...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 10-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Dannok Map

Map not created by me.
Found it on another forum long time ago.
Kudos to that bro who originally created this map.

Map is outdated but most of the places still exist.

Old 10-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
when driving past Spider, they were really agressive...
Spider Pub cannot make it.

Nowadays Winner Pub better.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i havent been to the AGG yet....

mainly just going to First Club and M Club.... ehhehehe...

been wanting to try the KTV at KPK Hotel... China Star KTV or soemthing like that... saw alot of nice ladies walking in n outta there...

wonder how the KTV system works there...

Old 10-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Dannok

Quote:
been wanting to try the KTV at KPK Hotel... China Star KTV or something like that... saw alot of nice ladies walking in n outta there...

wonder how the KTV system works there...
Basically hardware cannot fight with China KTVs or Bangkok G-Clubs.
Software definitely the best in Dannok if you're looking for fair skin and Mandarin speaking puyings!

Take note KPK area is only suitable for those who don't mind adjusting their budget to the upper band limit.

Up you my humble 1 rep point!
Old 14-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Re: Dannok

thx for the up bro.... have returned your kind favor ald...

been up Danok twice ald... n till now always just partying at KPK area... M Club and First Club...

Have been considering to try out the KTVs i have seen there.. from what I heard, the joint that is at basement of KPK hotel is actually a disco and not a KTV?

what abt the joint next to the convenient store that is just next to KPK Hotel?

I noticed that First Club at KPK Resort Hotel has a KTV as well...

anyone has any info and details about the expenditure and SOP at these KTVs?

Thanks in advance~!!~~!

Quote:
Basically hardware cannot fight with China KTVs or Bangkok G-Clubs.
Software definitely the best in Dannok if you're looking for fair skin and Mandarin speaking puyings!

Take note KPK area is only suitable for those who don't mind adjusting their budget to the upper band limit.

Up you my humble 1 rep point!

Old 14-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Post Dannok KPK Area KTVs

Quote:
been up Danok twice ald... n till now always just partying at KPK area... M Club and First Club...

Have been considering to try out the KTVs i have seen there.. from what I heard, the joint that is at basement of KPK hotel is actually a disco and not a KTV?

anyone has any info and details about the expenditure and SOP at these KTVs?
Those night clubs (flower hanging joints) with coyotes and models are basically cock teasers only.
Basement is a KTV at KPK Hotel.

Dannok KPK Area KTVs

Girls are from Thailand, Myanmar and China. Quality varies. Mai hiam buay pai.
Plus point mostly Mandarin speaking and starts mid afternoon. Paradise for alcoholics like me.

Drinks: MYR130 for 12 Beer 640ml (Room charge waived)
Hostess Tip: MYR30-50 Sit (Butterfly) / RM300-400 LT (Inclusive of sitting fee)
Mummy Tip: MYR50 per group
Waiter/Waitress Tip: MYR10 per server (Usually 2)

*MYR1 = THB10

With the massive devaluation of MYR it's the best time to cheong Dannok now.
If you're a kiasi uncle like me please stay away from fengtau, bombs and Dannok cowboys!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 14-09-2015 at 04:54 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1