The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fi43125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: new face in a big city ^^

Hi Heather, any photos coming up?
Old 30-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peucharo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Do you think Sarah can be with me on Sept 16th or 17th I am going to Seoul on those dates
Old 30-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

sfgown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably best to contact her directly. She responds in this thread. Send her a PM or an e-mail.
Old 30-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmiehn View Post
Hey!! Im still thinking I should have had breakfast. I was so shakey lol
You were in top form, haha ! We'll have breakfast... next month / will connect with you off-line ...
Old 02-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
captain-jacky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptain-jacky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any update for Fushan or Mokpo areas? pls update me if you can. thanks in advance.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
street61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros..

I will be in seoul(mariott) alone for 1 week...any good suggestion...?

any good bars to go for fishing..?

Thanks
Old 03-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

Has anyone been able to see this Heather Shimada? She isn't replying to e-mails.

Would be nice to hear a report!
Old 05-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.. Anybody will be kind enough to give us any good recommendation for massage places or freelance? Will be in Seoul next week. Thanks
Old 05-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Depends what you're looking for. If upscale massage parlors are to your liking, in the past 3 months there have been detailed posts with directions on how to get to a few. Search for Shimshimheyo's posts as he gives great directions and guidance.

In my experience, these places are OK, but it's pretty routine, get you in and get you out. Very time restricted, etc..

If you want a true GFE, Sarah Miehn, who posts here on the forums is fantastic. You will feel like you know her within minutes of being with her.

Any more specific questions and I'm sure others can help.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
oneface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For a true korean experience, do not miss a date with Sarah, surely will not regret it for a GFE - Babysoap...
Old 07-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
murple3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see most of the recommendation here...

I will be going down to Korea Seoul for the very first time in Oct for a week, and staying at lotte seoul.
Any kind hearted Bro can provide some guidance to xiao di on club apart from FL? or best if anyone bro going there and we can cheong together

At the same time if theres an opportunity .. would love to meet sarah or heather
Old 09-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
GuyThatCare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will be in Seoul on 16&17 Sept and is looking for a lady to enter club desire together , PM me . Thanks
Old 13-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
idjones is a Helpful and Caring Samsteridjones is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR on Sarah Mien

I really have to share this experience with all brothers visiting Seoul. I had contacted Sarah a week before my arrival in Seoul, just to introduce myself to her and made sure I plan my schedule well so that I could meet Sarah when I'm there.

Everything went according to plan, and I think it is also fair to make appointment with Sarah in advance so that she could plan her schedules as well.

She is so so so sweet, she really reminds me of my high school and college years in the States with Asian girlfriends that I had, and she talks like them too

I consider myself pretty lucky and I was able to meet her twice during my stay in Seoul, I wish I had a few more days so that I can meet her at least 2 more times, but I have promised her that whatever it takes for me to come back to Seoul to see her, I will do that on my first opportunity!

Here are what I think she does very well:

- She enjoys sex as much as I do
- She knows how to make you feel good
- She gives you all the TLC (tender loving care) all throughout her stay with you
- She is one hell of a naughty but sweet girl
- She makes u think of her all the time, I had issues focusing on my meetings at the office, the moment when she makes me cum on her tits and ass! Now while writing this feeling like jerking off
- Most importantly, if you respect and care for her like a sweet girlfriend of yours, she wiould react back with her own version of TLC

Thanks babe for such a memorable visit to Korea, we'll see each other again soon, ok! Take care!
Old 14-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Advent, that sucks indeed and there's probably many reasons why you might feel upset and I would be too.

I'm sure she has a logical reason why she missed your appointment. Sarah is a professional and has been working very hard to please her clients for over a quarter year, but even pros might slip every now and then. I'm sure she meant no disrespect...she's just not like that.

You have every right to feel frustrated, but I'm also sure you can find it in your heart to look past someone's bad day Companion or client...we're only human We all have good days and we all have really bad days. Sarah is not perfect and subject to those horrible days just as much as anyone else. That's just a part of life and yeah, it does suck when the rain has to fall on our parade...it's just like that.

However, I'm sure the next time you're in Seoul, she'll be more than happy to make amends because although she may make an occasional mistake, she is always willing to put everything she has into delivering the best experience to the gentlemen she sees...she's just like that.

I'm sure the other bros can chime in and agree...

Last edited by shimshimheyo; 14-09-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 15-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Advent6413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shim,
She already contacted me with an apology so I took that review off. Maybe it was partly my fault I wasn't clear on my arrival time and I was too quick to judge. But you can imagine how I felt sitting in my room with nothing to do. In all my years I have never given a bad review even though service was not up to par as each person may have different requirements or expectations. The only thing that gets to me is the time aspect. I have a very very hectic shedule with work. In the past 1-1/2 months I have been in Africa, Dubai, China, Hong Kong and Korea.

Anyway, I Have already made another appointment with her so hopefully this time I'll get to see her.

PM me your number if you want. If she misses the appointment I'll give you a call and we can go out. Expenses on me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1