The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2012, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
BK = bac ky

dun call a Northerner BK when u r in Vietnam....they dun like it.
Old 18-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
we only do that in singapore
Old 18-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
my pink dress dislike BK bcuz BK run her money. i hv decided to take in pink dress as no3... of cuz after we bonk once for free.
so when u gonna bonk her FOC????
Old 18-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
so when u gonna bonk her FOC????
see how well my skill can work it out... still trying... too bad im not arnd this weekend if not confirm can up this weekend since she will be here alone i supposed

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 18-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Here's the strange thing:
Northerners think Central are poor/backwards and Southerners are lazy.

Southerners think Northerners are quick-tempered, cunning and rather impatient.

Central folks are happy the way they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
Old 19-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

For Brothers in HCMC .........

Where to celebrate Lunar New Year parties in Saigon
================================================== ======
*Caravelle Hotel

The Caravelle Hotel is putting on a mouthwatering Lunar New Year Buffet Dinner of Asian, Western and traditional Tet delicacies at the Nineteen Restaurant on Jan. 22 and 23 with banh chung and banh tet, fish and seafood, grilled and BBQ, and many others. Chefs at the hotel prepare French pastries with classic cream fillings and decadent toppings to delight guests in the Lobby Lounge from Jan. 14-21, featuring seven varieties of choux and eclairs including chocolate cream with poached pear slices and icing sugar, and toffee cream with sliced fresh bananas and broken walnuts.

For further information, call 08 3823 4999 08 3823 4999.

*Duxton Hotel

From January 20-29, capture the mood of Tet at The Grill with traditional dishes of Tet dinner buffet including braised shark fin chicken soup, Shabu Shabu or Sukiyaki hot pot, baked item with sturgeon spice olive oil, hot dish with Chinese glutinous rice cake, Lap Mei Fanh, braised pork knuckle in dark sauce, traditional Tet sweets and snacks. Tet dinner buffet will also feature fresh seafood on ice, Sushi and Sashimi bar, BBQs and desserts. The Tet buffet dinner is priced at VND550,000++ per person.

For more information, call 3822 2999.

*Hotel Equatorial HCMC

The Hotel Equatorial HCMC will offer a variety of traditional menus and activities for guests to enjoy traditional New Year taste of Vietnamese, Malaysian, and Chinese. Guests can order traditional Vietnamese cakes of banh chung and banh tet at the hotel from January 13-25. Chef Wong Yow Phun will also prepare three Chinese set menus Sau Gong Jiu from January 9 to February 6.

For bookings, call 08 38397777 08 38397777 ext. 8333.

*Legend Hotel Saigon

There will be a grand Lion Dance at the hotel’s lobby, followed by a ceremony to present offerings to express appreciation to heaven, earth, deities and ancestors on Monday of January 23, the first day of new lunar year, from 8 a.m. until 9:30 a.m.

From 22 to 25 January, the hotel’s Atrium Café will feature a Tet buffet featuring traditional Tet specialties. All will be complemented with a free flow of soft drinks, coffee and tea for lunch; wines, beer, cocktails, fresh fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee and tea for Sunday Brunch; and wines, beer, cocktails, soft drinks, coffee and tea for dinner.

The buffet is priced at VND500,000++ for lunch (11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.), VND720,000++ for Sunday Brunch (11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.) and VND840,000++ for dinner (6 p.m. to 10 p.m.). Children from 4 to 12 years old are half price. For reservations, call 3823 2833 or 3823 3333 ext. 189/190.

*New World Hotel Saigon

New World Saigon Hotel offers the New Year program at its Chinese restaurant Dynasty. Master chef Ho Wing Sang and his team prepare three nine-course family set menus featuring suckling pig, abalone and braised oysters with Chinese mushrooms or ostrich fillets with macadamia nuts. A selection of dim sum awaits guests from January 24-31 with oyster sea moss dumplings, crispy squid balls and chicken asparagus dumplings.

For bookings, call 08 3822 8888 08 3822 8888.

*Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon

Farewell the ending of the Year of the Cat with a family New Year’s Eve dinner at the Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon. This hotel’s culinary team will treat you a feast on international and Vietnamese delicacies, together with an array of seafood. An eight-course set menu is exclusively prepared by Hong Kong executive chef Yeung Loi Ming with the Lunar New Year favorites. Poolside Terrace on the hotel’s top-floor is an ideal alfresco venue in Saigon for watching the midnight fireworks while enjoying the lavish BBQ dinner.

For reservations, call 3822 0033 ext. 2309.

SGT

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 19-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

For Brothers in Hanoi ..........

Exhibition celebrates incoming Year of the Dragon
================================================== ======

The dragon has been a long time symbol of loyalty and power in Vietnamese culture and spiritual life. The sacred creature deeply influences people's activities, particularly royalty of the past.

On the occasion of the Year of Dragon, the Viet Nam National Museum of History on Thursday organised a special exhibition entitled Dragon on Antiquities. The exhibit is a unique opportunity for visitors to appreciate the rich diversity of dragon images across a wide span of Vietnamese historical and cultural life.

"More than 100 typical objects representing many cities and provinces nationwide are on display in our exhibition," said Nguyen Quoc Cuong, museum director.

"For the thousand years since early civilisation, the dragon has existed in people's lives in different forms and material. Dragon on Antiquities is only a small part of our collection, but we hope that it will satisfy visitors' eyes," Cuong said.

At the showcase are many skilful carvings of dragon motifs, such as jade, jewellery, gold books, ewer and basin and silver incense burners.

"They are beautiful and extremely sophisticated, showing exquisite talent through many periods of development," said Tran Quang Trung, an architecture at the exhibit.

Trung, who has co-operated with the museum on different restoration projects for historical sites, was also interested in antiquities such as axe, spear, stirrups and hammock hook.

"Not only kings and royal families but also normal people used the dragon-motif for carving objects. We can see the image spread from royal to normal life," he said.

People who are interested in the exhibition, which is open all month can visit the museum at No 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District.

VNS

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Felt sorry for those VBs who cant go back VN for TET...............

A taste of home from far away on Tet
===============================================
It’s 5 am in the morning. Five small trucks turn onto Tran Mai Ninh Street in Tan Binh District and stop in front of Ba Hoa Market, which is still quiet. A driver climbs down from one truck, calling people in a strong central accent to get their delivery.

Minutes later, several doors open and many people start chattering “Hey, what do you have today?” “When will you have candied ginger?”

Tet comes from the market

The first delivery comes to Hai, who has sold rice-paper in Ba Hoa Market for sixteen years, and is from central Quang Nam Province’s Thang Binh District. Prior to Tet, she gets many rice-paper orders of different sizes, as she wants all her regular Quang Nam-born customers to get their hometown food for Tet.

She also sells green bean cakes, roasted sticky rice cakes, chive bulbs, and caramel candies, which are Quang Nam specialties. For many Quang Nam natives that live around the market, Tet begins when the first truckload arrives with food from home.

Near Hai’s store is Nhan, an 80 year old betel leave seller, who is from Nui Thanh District of the province. In the middle of each month, she sells extra sand for filling up censers on altars. The pure white sand is taken from Nui Thanh, filtered, and then sent by truck to her. Selling sand is not very profitable, yet Nhan loves it, as she can meet many people from Quang Nam while they shop for it.

Ngan, one of her regulars, said, “I prefer using sand from my ancestors’ hometown to fill in the censer on their altar”.

At this time of the year, many northern families start to look for phrynium, a plant with broad green leaves used to wrap “banh chung” (square sticky rice cakes). Thus on the corner of Pham Van Hai and Cach Mang Thang Tam streets in Ong Ta Market, shops selling such goods have opened.

Bui Thi Ai, a rice shop owner on Pham Van Hai Street, said that she started selling the leaves a week earlier this year. According to her, many people from northern Nam Dinh and Ninh Binh provinces have lived here for more than fifty years, but they never forget “banh chung” with its unique leaf color, from home. They find that the shops in Ong Ta Market provide a taste of home in Ho Chi Minh City.

Preserving a taste of home

Stories of people who bring a countryside taste of Tet to Saigon are not just about making a living, since they also have a strong desire to remember their homeland for themselves, as well as their fellow countrymen.

In a small house at the end of Nguyen Thi Tu Street in Binh Tan District, Nguyen Thi Me is packing rice flakes with her son. Me is from the central Binh Thuan Province’s Ham Thuan Bac District, where the special rice flake balls are produced. In order to have these delicious rice cakes, she goes to verdant sticky rice fields in the Mekong Delta and makes pre-orders with the field owner to harvest when the grains are plump and ripe.

Surprisingly, she insists on finding the lumpy yellow sugar, instead of refined white sugar, to mix the rice with thin-sliced of pineapple to make delicious products.

Chance to meet fellow countrymen

Hoc, a sponge cake seller in Ba Hoa Market, said that she moved to the south more than ten years ago, and lost contact with her friends at home. Two years ago, she met a friend from high school who accidentally ran into her while shopping for sponge cakes for the Tet holiday.

According to Hoc, it has become a tradition for all of the shopkeepers in Ba Hoa from Quang Nam Province to have a New Year’s Eve potluck party featuring only food of the province.

“Come join us on New Year’s Eve and try all of the authentic Quang Nam food. I’ll make it up for you if they do not have it,” Hoc said.

Similarly, Hai, a rice paper seller, said that the Tet is the biggest chance of the year to meet and talk to her fellow countrymen. Somehow, selling food from home at this time makes her both happy and sad. She shared that, “I am happy for the extra sales and the chance to meet many people from my hometown, with whom I can comfortably talk in my own countryside accent. But on New Year’s Eve they all start to go home, and the market closes. That’s when I feel very homesick”.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
billgates is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Chuc mung tet vui!
Old 20-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
Chuc mung tet vui!
Hmm.. This is new.
Wish tet happy? Or wish happy tet?
Old 20-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

REPOST:

1) Chuc Mung Nam Moi = Cung chúc tân xuân = Happy New Year

2) Cung hỉ phát tài = "Congratulations and be Prosperous" 恭喜发财

3) Van su nhu y = 萬事如意

4) mã đáo thành công = 马到成功

5) Tiền vô như nước = Money flow in like water

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Time For A Tet Talk
============================
We’re only just recovering from Christmas and New Year and Tet has arrived early, throwing Hanoi into Vietnam’s biggest annual holiday. A celebration of Lunar New Year, Tet 2012 will welcome the Year of the Dragon — the only mythical creature on the lunar calendar.

Tet’s all about luck, and new beginnings. Expect to see Vietnamese families spring cleaning their homes, buying new clothes and settling any disputes before the celebrations begin; behaviour and attitude at the start of Tet determines how the rest of the year will follow.

Cities and villages across the country morph into new entities; markets transform into kumquat and peach blossom forests. Avenues and alleyways empty. City dwellers go back to the countryside for this time of reconnection with families, friends and colleagues. Spirits are thanked for having blessed their families during the last year and ancestors are invited to return home.

Enter The Dragon

The celebrations typically last for nine days but will often go on for longer. There are a handful of noteworthy dates to keep in mind. By Dec. 23 on the lunar calendar (or Jan. 16, 2012) the Kitchen God will have left the building, or, more appropriately, the home. Tao Quan flies to the heavens on the back of a fish to report family behaviour to the powers that be. To prepare for his journey, families burn paper fish and money, and some in Hanoi release gold fish or carp into nearby lakes and the Red River.

Like with most calendars, New Year’s Eve (Jan. 22) is when the magic happens. Traditional Tet meals are prepped in the kitchen to welcome the most sacred moment of the holiday — the family’s ancestors enter the home and the New Year commences. An altar is placed in the front of the house with a whole chicken, a plate of salt and a serving of rice to mark the occasion. Families choose one person — often a male — to be the first to enter the house. If the person bears favourable astrological signs and enjoyed good fortune during the year, their passage is believed to transfer luck to the home. Shop owners choose their first customers with equal prudence and consult fortunetellers before selecting a day to re-open after Tet.

Three Days of Tet (Jan. 23 to Jan. 25) are dedicated to spending time with family and friends. On the first day, in accordance with tradition, married couples visit the husband’s parents. During the second, the wife’s family is visited, and some even drop by the homes of their teachers on the third.

Tet officially ends on Jan. 26 but this is flexible — some families conclude celebrations on the third or fifth day. A traditional meal is prepared for the departure of ancestors, who leave the home and continue their journey in the afterlife.

New Year Nibbles

Banh chung: A green, square-shaped sticky rice covered pie a with bean and pork centre, all wrapped in dong leaves. Possibly better fried — just saying

Gio cha: Sausage made from pork or pork skin and wrapped in green leaves

Mut: Sugar coated fruits

Xoi gac: Red sticky rice, coloured by gac fruits — said to be healthy

Hat Dua: Fried watermelon seeds

Canh Mang: Bamboo shoot stew with pig trotters

Tet Customs

Rite of passage: The ritual of carefully choosing the first person to enter the house in the New Year is rooted in the xong dat practice, where an individual is selected to touch the soil before a new crop is sown

Back away from the broom: On the first day of Tet, families avoid sweeping or disposing of rubbish as it’s feared that luck and good fortune will be swept out onto the street

Damaged goods: Go ahead, break a glass or two. Such minor incidents are said to be fortuitous

It’s your birthday: You are now one year older. Adults give children lucky money to congratulate them on their ‘birthday’

Seeing red: Red scares away evil spirits at this time of year, so expect to see it everywhere

The dragon: The only mythical creature on the calendar symbolises royalty, prosperity and a whole heap of luck

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

could someone help me to translate? I couldn't guess what the meaning is without the punctuation....

A: luc truoc chi margaret va derrek noi tr lay johnathan k dc pr nen tr moi quay lai voi andrew.
B: nhung gio tr thu nghi tr lay andrew roi tr de di lam lien ah. nhung gio tr thu nghi tr lay andrew roi tr de di lam lien ah.
A: luc truoc cung nghi vay va noi voi derrek. nhung derrek noi tr kho hon.

Great thanks!
Old 20-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
REPOST:

1) Chuc Mung Nam Moi = Cung chúc tân xuân = Happy New Year

2) Cung hỉ phát tài = "Congratulations and be Prosperous" 恭喜发财

3) Van su nhu y = 萬事如意

4) mã đáo thành công = 马到成功

5) Tiền vô như nước = Money flow in like water
So no chuc mung tet vui ha?
Old 20-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0000 View Post
Dear bros,

could someone help me to translate? I couldn't guess what the meaning is without the punctuation....

A: luc truoc chi margaret va derrek noi tr lay johnathan k dc pr nen tr moi quay lai voi andrew.
B: nhung gio tr thu nghi tr lay andrew roi tr de di lam lien ah. nhung gio tr thu nghi tr lay andrew roi tr de di lam lien ah.
A: luc truoc cung nghi vay va noi voi derrek. nhung derrek noi tr kho hon.

Great thanks!
So who is tr and what is the relationship among these people? If you can clarify, then it is easier for me to translate.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1