The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Cyber Extortion By Pinoy Female

Ref no: MB/23/10
30 Aug 2010
Marina Bay NPC
1 Prince Edward Link
Singapore 088762
Tel: 1800 - 222 9999
Fax: 6372 4242
Dear Sir/Madam,

CRIME ALERT: CYBER EXTORTION BY FEMALE SUBJECT

Between April and June 2010, Police received a few reports of cyber extortion committed by a female subject believed to be a Filipino.

2 All the victims are male Chinese aged between 18 and 24 years old. They were acquainted with the female culprit via the Internet. While chatting online using the webcam, the culprit would coerce the victims to take off their clothes or to perform obscene acts. She would then record the act using the webcam and subsequently threaten to post the recorded videos online and/or to send them to the victims’ friends unless money was remitted to her.

3 Police would like to take this opportunity to encourage Internet users to adopt the following measures to avoid becoming a victim to such crime:
a. Exercise caution when dealing with unknown persons “befriended” through the Internet;

b. Never put yourself in a vulnerable position or give personal details about yourselfwhen interacting with other internet users;

c. Do not remit, transfer or give any money to unknown persons;

d. Inform the Police immediately if anyone attempts to blackmail or threaten you.
4 If you have any information pertaining to this crime or encounter such cyber extortion,
please do not hesitate to call Marina Bay NPC at 1800 – 222 9999 or dial ‘999’ if urgent
Police assistance is required.

5 Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
SUPT TAN KIAT HEE
COMMANDING OFFICER
MARINA BAY NPC
CENTRAL POLICE DIVISION

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...Female-Subject

Old 02-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cyber Extortion By Pinoy Female

Out in the news today!

Old 02-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

too bad alot of bro here used their smaller "head" to think .

seen some ladies "shopping" for fb asking for photos
Old 02-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

This is not surprising when u consider the number of Filipino hot babe profiles on dating websites like Tagged, etc.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Cyber Extortion By Pinoy Female

This one I really dun understand, first of all, how does she "coerce" someone thru the webcam? Point a knife at the camera? Personally, she doesn't even have to coerce me, all she needs to do is ask nicely, I'd gladly get naked for any gal who wants to see.

Secondly, if after that she wants to show naked pictures of me to her farder, marder or the rest of the world, go right ahead! I'm already doing it on a regular basis in the neighbourhood parks at midnight when I go hide in the bushes and suddenly jump out when I see a chio bu walking past....

Who Shags Wins
Old 03-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

18-24... kiddy... haha...
I think only small kids will fall for such...

Like bro whitegals mentioned... if really want see, just asked nicely... no need use those 'coerce' method to get the guy to strip... Moreover, want post, carry on lo... 'Free' advertisement somemore...haha

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1