The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 12-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

My third review is on Mistress Kimmee whom if you recall I intro-ed her to the lifestyle.
no doubt she is very young and lian-ish and not professional but given her age and her amateurism, I guess bros have to be patient like i did.

a typical session is like this. after we get in the room i have to strip naked an d kneel before her with my collar and leash. and then she will have me remove her shoes with my mouth and worship her feet. next I am to remain on my knees with my head on the ground as she kicks my balls or spank me. then she will bring m to the toilet and have me kiss the floor and eyes facing only the floor.

She will then remove her clothes naked and then shower herself and i am not allowed to peep. at times she will splash cold water on me . then she will have me lie on the ground flat on my back as she orders me to close my eyes and then before i know it she will pee on me.

Next, she will let me worship her pussy. I have to lick her and boy is she a really loud moaner. haha. and then when she cums, sometimes she will tie my hands up behind my back before she unlocks me from my cage.

And then she will masturbate me...with my legs leaning over my shoulder so that my dick is aiming straight at my face.. thats one position she allows me to cum...

Another time she will just give me the hotel 81 cup and force me to fill it up...

Other times, she will slap me and squeeze my balls and slap them and I am not allowd to move.

she loves to draw on my body using a marker. writing humilatingthings like loser etc..

Looks: 7.5 (good for ah lian lovers)
body: 9 (love her body...well preportioned and no fats.
Old 13-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VannDaman View Post
Just get the correct ring size around your nuts, then you can wear it indefinitely (can still pee standing up lah). If you feel pain after 5 or 6 hours you have too small ring size. Use baby oil every couple of days (w/ Q-Tip if not removed) and you can go for a LOONNG time . . just make sure no pain in your jewells - then need to up to next size . . (possible damage otherwise)

PS: Kinky (nice) feeling at night when your hard dick wakes you up trapped inside the CB . .

VD
Bro VannDaman, thanks for letting me know how the CB3000 works. I dun think I will continue wearing that after a session (assuming I want to try it in the first place!) though.
Old 13-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
Orgasm denial is shiok

I had Sophie HJ me but the rule is I cannot cum. After 2 hours, the session stop and i am left with an immense want to cum.

I have to go back with a stiff cock and immense need to cum
Bro SomeJokingZebra, thanks for your sharing on Mistress Sophie. Can I ask if you specified that you wanted orgasm denial for your session?

Did you go back and cum immediately? I think I certainly would (though I am really not into orgasm denial).
Old 13-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
My third review is on Mistress Kimmee whom if you recall I intro-ed her to the lifestyle.
no doubt she is very young and lian-ish and not professional but given her age and her amateurism, I guess bros have to be patient like i did.

a typical session is like this. after we get in the room i have to strip naked an d kneel before her with my collar and leash. and then she will have me remove her shoes with my mouth and worship her feet. next I am to remain on my knees with my head on the ground as she kicks my balls or spank me. then she will bring m to the toilet and have me kiss the floor and eyes facing only the floor.

She will then remove her clothes naked and then shower herself and i am not allowed to peep. at times she will splash cold water on me . then she will have me lie on the ground flat on my back as she orders me to close my eyes and then before i know it she will pee on me.

Next, she will let me worship her pussy. I have to lick her and boy is she a really loud moaner. haha. and then when she cums, sometimes she will tie my hands up behind my back before she unlocks me from my cage.

And then she will masturbate me...with my legs leaning over my shoulder so that my dick is aiming straight at my face.. thats one position she allows me to cum...

Another time she will just give me the hotel 81 cup and force me to fill it up...

Other times, she will slap me and squeeze my balls and slap them and I am not allowd to move.

she loves to draw on my body using a marker. writing humilatingthings like loser etc..

Looks: 7.5 (good for ah lian lovers)
body: 9 (love her body...well preportioned and no fats.
Bro copymark, we have to thank you for corrupting Mistress Kimmee, yes? I do think that since you are the one who introduced her to BDSM, there is a certain level of trust between the two of you. That, I believe, is why your session with her will have a certain standard. What do you, and other bros, think?
Old 13-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro SomeJokingZebra, thanks for your sharing on Mistress Sophie. Can I ask if you specified that you wanted orgasm denial for your session?

Did you go back and cum immediately? I think I certainly would (though I am really not into orgasm denial).
Yah. I guided her on what to do
Old 14-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

Bro SomeJokingZebra, it is good that Mistress Sophie is willing to be guided by you. I believe your next session with her will be even better, right?

On an unrelated note, Miss Abernathy has not checked in her collarme.com account for more than 2 months. Another MIA dominatrix and many more such cases to come, I believe.
Old 14-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good news , just knw from thai domina website that ms nurie & jasmine will be coming to Singapore in april.....hurry hahaha
Old 14-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Good news , just knw from thai domina website that ms nurie & jasmine will be coming to Singapore in april.....hurry hahaha
Wow bro raygoat, you're fast! I check their website from time to time, but had failed to noticed this little info (which can only be seen on Mistress Jasmine's page it seems).
Old 15-03-2011, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new mistress ice in HOD

Old 15-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro copymark, we have to thank you for corrupting Mistress Kimmee, yes? I do think that since you are the one who introduced her to BDSM, there is a certain level of trust between the two of you. That, I believe, is why your session with her will have a certain standard. What do you, and other bros, think?
yeah i agree copymark session with kimmee is very good, if only this standard can be maintain for all punters, then she will be very popular. An ugly old man like me might get little from her, that why i like japanese mistress, it is work to them and they are not FL or lifestyle mistress. They are real professional. Too bad, they are all closed in Japan now.
Old 15-03-2011, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ydgduo... details please.
Old 15-03-2011, 06:57 AM
Samster

new photo of Mistress Tran of china town NYC.

I definitely will try her if i can go to NYC. She is HOT.
Old 15-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataille View Post
ydgduo... details please.
sorry i wrote a few message at same time, which one are you referring to?
Old 15-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Misstress Ice, please.
Old 15-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Bro raygoat, thanks for letting us know. I have up your points. Are you planning to have a session with them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1