The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 15-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago09 View Post
Wow bro raygoat, you're fast! I check their website from time to time, but had failed to noticed this little info (which can only be seen on Mistress Jasmine's page it seems).
Bro tamago09, this will be a good opportunity for you to realise your mummification fantasy. Be sure to tell them in your email that you have tried Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina in January but they did not perform mummification for you. I am sure that Mistress Nurie will make up for it this time round.
Old 15-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

I have given up on the thaidomina team and seriously think there are here fir a quick buck rather then long term services. Lacks professionalism n enthusiasm and more like hit n run. And I do mean spanking. Haha then in view of shortage of bdsm scene here, they are a compromise we have to swallow. Nurie had sloggy brand underwear last time she sat on my face that was not up my alley I tell you
Old 15-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
yeah i agree copymark session with kimmee is very good, if only this standard can be maintain for all punters, then she will be very popular. An ugly old man like me might get little from her, that why i like japanese mistress, it is work to them and they are not FL or lifestyle mistress. They are real professional. Too bad, they are all closed in Japan now.
Bro ydgduo, you have hit the nail on the spot. A professional dominatrix should have a minimum standard regardless of how the client looks. Let us hope that all dominatrix, whether experienced or otherwise, will take heed to your advice. We, in turn, will support them by either recommending them to other bros (through this thread) or becoming their loyal customers. As long as the dominatrix is teachable, I am sure she will become popular.
Old 15-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
new photo of Mistress Tran of china town NYC.

I definitely will try her if i can go to NYC. She is HOT.
Bro ydgduo, thanks for sharing with us her new photo. Boy, those thigh high boots look really good on her! I am sure it will feel wonderful to get kicked by her in these boots.
Old 15-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
I have given up on the thaidomina team and seriously think there are here fir a quick buck rather then long term services. Lacks professionalism n enthusiasm and more like hit n run. And I do mean spanking. Haha then in view of shortage of bdsm scene here, they are a compromise we have to swallow. Nurie had sloggy brand underwear last time she sat on my face that was not up my alley I tell you
Bro subway73, what you have said about the Thaidomina team lacking professionalism is true.

I had high expectations of the Thaidomina team but my recent experience with Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina was at best, average. I was thinking that Mistress Nurie, being the founder of Thaidomina, might be able to satisfy her clients' needs better. That is why I still plan to have a session with her (and Mistress Jasmine) provided my schedule permits.

I was thinking if they are able to receive feedback after our sessions so that they can improve. However, if they are able to be fully booked every time they are here, there is no need for them to improve, right?
Old 15-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro robertchua,

I had a session with Nurie and Femina about 7 years ago when they were at Mistress Midori's. They were both very good. In fact Nurie was excellent in giving me exactly what I wanted. I have not tried them since even though now they are right in my backyard. Maybe I should see them again and give a report here.

As far as the situation in Japan goes, the devistation is in the NorthEast of Honshu and not affecting Tokyo. Even though there is a panic situation with the Nuclear Plant meltdown, I have confidence that Tokyo will come out of this just fine and life will go on there. The media and governments are playing into the panic with the "stay away from Japan" reports when in reality, just the Northeast of Honshu has the problems. In fact I once visited Sendai and it was an unremarkable city.
The entire Central and West of the country (Nagoya, Osaka, Hiroshima, Kyushu etc.) is normal.

What really i don't understand is why the Yen is staying so damn high. You would think the yen would go down a bit but it is still strong.
Old 15-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

Bro calbts, thanks for sharing with us Mistress Nurie and Mistress Femina.

In my recent session with Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina, I do find Mistress Femina's service better than Mistress Bella - I attribute this to the better training that she must have gotten while she was at Mistress Midori's.

If you do have a session at Thaidomina in Bangkok, do share with us please!
Old 15-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataille View Post
Mistress Ice, please.

New mistress from HOD, house of dominance mistress midori in bangkok.

http://www.thaimistress.net/dungeon/...page/Itemid,1/
Old 15-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro ydgduo, thanks for sharing with us her new photo. Boy, those thigh high boots look really good on her! I am sure it will feel wonderful to get kicked by her in these boots.
so when will you be going to tokyo or new york?
Old 15-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

Bro ydgduo, as much as I like to fly to Tokyo and New York (in that order) for my BDSM fix, I am afraid I cannot afford to do that right now unless it is a company-sponsored trip. However, the chances of that happening is pretty slim so a better bet for me will still be trying local dominatrix.

By local, I mean Singaporean ladies. You see, I have had my balls kicked by many streetwalkers from various countries (whatever you can find in GL back in the good old days where they roamed freely) and while the experience has been great, I prefer to support our local dominatrix (provided that they are professional and not wannabes).

My first local dominatrix is Mistress Minky. One reason why I enjoyed my session with her so much is that I can talk to her freely about my BDSM interests. When she is not kicking the hell out of my poor balls with her thigh high boots, we talked and shared so much that the time just flies. In fact, I overshot my session without realising it.

Mistress Minky has a huge learning appetite and I feel really comfortable sharing with her my thoughts and she reciprocates by sharing with me as well. I feel accepted for my ballbusting fetish though society deems such behavior as sexually deviant.

This is precisely why I am now reluctant to waste my time and money on wannabe dominatrix since I have already found a good local dominatrix. Of course, my wish is to find many more good local dominatrix so I can have variety as well.
Old 16-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
steder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
Would like to hear about any idea if there is a chance in SG to find a mistress for spanking/whipping/canning session. Thank you.
Sted
Old 16-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

Hi all,
Would like to hear about any idea if there is a chance in SG to find a mistress for spanking/whipping/canning session. Thank you.
Sted
Old 16-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

Hi all,
Sted
Old 16-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steder View Post
Hi all,
Sted
Bring your own cane to Sophie in HC. Tell her what to do and she will oblige
Old 16-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

Bros, if you guys remember, the best overseas dominatrix that I have tried so far, Princess Mai Maya, is now in Tokyo. I managed to get hold of her friend, who is not with her in Tokyo but somewhere in Europe, and she told me that Princess Mai Maya is alright. I am certainly glad to hear that she is okay.

There is a possibility that Princess Mai Maya may come to Singapore one day and I would like to ask if there are bros who would be interested in having a BDSM session with her if she does come. Please note that I am not her OKT and depending on her schedule, she might not be able to meet everyone.

Of course, I will give priority to those who have contributed positively to this thread since I joined.

1. Bro submarine (for sharing Mistress Wu Ze Tian's contact)
2. Bro calbts (for sharing his FRs from Japan and Bangkok)
3. Bro copymark (for corrupting Mistress Francesca and Mistress Kimmee)
4. Bro McWoof0 (for sharing Mistress Kimmee's contact)
5. Bro ydgduo (for sharing his FRs from Japan + posting so many lovely pics of dominatrix in thigh high boots)
6. Bro SomeJokingZebra (for sharing Sophie of HC)
7. Bro shoey (for updating the collarme contacts by letting us know that maamkathrina is most probably a fake)
8. Bro tamago (for sharing his virgin BDSM experience with Thaidomina team)
9. Bro VannDaman (for all his wondeful FRs on the dominatrix he has tried)
10. Bro raygoat (for letting us know Thaidomina team will be coming Singapore before anyone of us is aware)
11. Bro Schrodinger (for sharing with me his experience with Mistress Minky before I met her + his GL150 contacts)
12. Bro ZtoAZ (for his support towards this thread)
13. Bro TBogard (for sharing with us Mistress Sin Cee Cee)
14. Bro jonah11 (for updating us on the HC contacts)
15. Bro mickey_blues (for supporting local dominatrix like Mistress Kimmee)
16. Bro Nara (for his support towards this thread + being the first one to up my points so that now I can up others as well)

I apologise in advance if I miss out any bros accidentally but I do hope all of us, regardless whether we are newbies or seniors, can continue to contribute.

So for lurkers, it is time to stop lurking and start contributing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1