The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 11-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sweet Trip is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardtobeat View Post
Bros - Mistress Suniya will be in SG next week. Senior Bros may know her, as she has been here before. She is very experienced, and as you've heard me say before . . . "be careful what you ask for". . . because this gal will give it.

Was a bit expensive a year ago, but maybe with some additional clients the cost comes down . . . better hurry tho . .

Mistress Suniya & Mistress Anya Private BDSM Dungeon in Bangkok Thailand
great heads-up. Wonder who will be the lucky bloke to enjoy her service. cheers.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Trip View Post
great heads-up. Wonder who will be the lucky bloke to enjoy her service. cheers.
Shes charges S$500 for 3 hour session...wow.
Old 16-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

FR on mistress suniya.

I got the lead from bro hardtobeat (thanks!) last week that mistress suniya will be in town this week so I arrange a lunch time session with her today. I had my initial trepidation because I heard that she can be quite cruel and I am pretty new to this scene, as this is only my second foray into bdsm (first time two months ago at shanghai).

At the hotel, she asked me to strip naked and asked me to put on her stockings, garter belt and high heel shoes. This is my time cross dressing and the feeling was actually quite exciting with the feel of the lace stockings against my skin. My cock slowly stood up as I put on the outfit. Next she asked me to lay out on fours on the bed, tied my legs to the corners of the bed and my legs tied to my balls as well. Can see that she is very experienced in this as I am virtually immobilized. My butt crack exposed to her and she began to start teasing my butt and slapping it at the same time. It was painful, but I was on high at this moment. Next she changed to her dom outfit and could see her nipples, it was very nice and her butt was beautiful, tiny but just the right size. I have to comment she has a great body. She had a strap on and ask me to suck on it (first time here for me). I sucked her cock and at the same time she slapping my cheeks and calling me a slut and to suck harder and faster, my cock was dripping wet this moment. Next, she started to finger fuck my ass, and stroking my cock at the same time, and when I was to cum, she will deny it by squeezing my cock head. It was intense. Seeing that I have behaved so well during the session, she face sit me and I began to rim her ass (too bad no smell)….this was the finale as I waiting for and in no time I came heaps of cum.

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
RTD: Of course when vit m replenishes

I highly recommend Mistress Suniya, she can have a domineering character and at the same time, carries a very gentle demeanor as well. Highly recommended. Wish my girl-friend can be like this. Hah.

Cheers,
Up my points if you can (I never know when I will need it)
Old 17-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR on mistress suniya.

I got the lead from bro hardtobeat (thanks!) last week that mistress suniya will be in town this week so I arrange a lunch time session with her today. I had my initial trepidation because I heard that she can be quite cruel and I am pretty new to this scene, as this is only my second foray into bdsm (first time two months ago at shanghai).

At the hotel, she asked me to strip naked and asked me to put on her stockings, garter belt and high heel shoes. This is my time cross dressing and the feeling was actually quite exciting with the feel of the lace stockings against my skin. My cock slowly stood up as I put on the outfit. Next she asked me to lay out on fours on the bed, tied my legs to the corners of the bed and my legs tied to my balls as well. Can see that she is very experienced in this as I am virtually immobilized. My butt crack exposed to her and she began to start teasing my butt and slapping it at the same time. It was painful, but I was on high at this moment. Next she changed to her dom outfit and could see her nipples, it was very nice and her butt was beautiful, tiny but just the right size. I have to comment she has a great body. She had a strap on and ask me to suck on it (first time here for me). I sucked her cock and at the same time she slapping my cheeks and calling me a slut and to suck harder and faster, my cock was dripping wet this moment. Next, she started to finger fuck my ass, and stroking my cock at the same time, and when I was to cum, she will deny it by squeezing my cock head. It was intense. Seeing that I have behaved so well during the session, she face sit me and I began to rim her ass (too bad no smell).this was the finale as I waiting for and in no time I came heaps of cum.

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
RTD: Of course when vit m replenishes

I highly recommend Mistress Suniya, she can have a domineering character and at the same time, carries a very gentle demeanor as well. Highly recommended. Wish my girl-friend can be like this. Hah.

Cheers,
Up my points if you can (I never know when I will need it)

Hi bro,

Glad that you have enjoyed yourself so much. BTW what is the damage like?
Old 17-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
another PRC domme available. I have posted a review. Highly recommended.

http://samsforum.com/welcome...miliation.html

thanks
FR on Mistress Princess

Looks: Not for SYT lovers

Made a call to her to arrange for a session. She says arrange with her one day in advance if possible so that she can prepare the stuff. Therefore i arrange for a session the very next day.

Went to the hotel, informed her of the room no. She arrives in less than 5 mins. supposed she is just nearby waiting. dressed in jeans and tee. carrying a bag full of equipments with a cane-like thingy sticking out.

Was told to undressed and take a shower in the toilet as she changes into her police outfit. Made to get on all fours immediately after i stepped out of the bathroom. Was asked wat kinda of treatment i like. I replied anything u prefer my mistress. She put a huge chain on my neck with a padlock on. and then blindfold me as she told me to crawl ard the room.

After awhile i was on the bed, she tied my dick and something rubberish which i cant see anything at all becoz i am blindfolded. Then she put clamps all over my body as she went over to boil some water. At 1st i was quite worried what she was going to do coz i heard the boiling sound and i couldnt see anything.

She came back to me pulling out all the clamps asking me which one applied to the most painful part. I say my nipples. She carried on teasing me and sit on my body while chatting with me and then turned over to sit on my face with her panties on. after awhile she took away the blindfold and ask me whether i like her panties. i said i like and she stuffed her panties into my mouth.

I was made turn over and she used her fingers to poke my ass until i almost gave up. She asked me to stand up and wrap some white plastic ard me and ask me to lie down again. I was made to cum and she squeeze until every drop of cum was out until she released my dick.

Quite and experience but after reading another FR. i realised that her style is almost the same for all subs.

Prob as time goes by she will be a better dom.

Damage: $220/ 2 hrs + $30 hotel

RTF: Maybe
Old 17-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3706 / Power: 16
President has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
FR on Mistress Princess

Looks: Not for SYT lovers

..... her style is almost the same for all subs.

Prob as time goes by she will be a better dom.

Damage: $220/ 2 hrs + $30 hotel

RTF: Maybe
Maybe you should ask her to pay you (just token) and train her to be a better Dom
Old 17-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Shes charges S$500 for 3 hour session...wow.
Woo S$500 for 3 hour, not cheap, but still OK compared to if you need to go Thailand for the session ...
Old 17-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
FR on mistress suniya.
as this is only my second foray into bdsm (first time two months ago at shanghai).
Bro, can share your Shanghai BDSM experience and FR, like to know how the BDSM is handles there, as I visit Shanghai quite often. Thanks!
Old 18-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

Hi,

My shanghai mistress from here: http://shanghaiqueen.spaces.msn.com/
Old 18-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi,

My shanghai mistress from here: http://shanghaiqueen.spaces.msn.com/

Quote:
Sorry, Spaces is temporarily unavailable at this time.
Maybe the site is shutdwon
Old 19-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Sorry Shanghai mistress can be found in this temporary link:

English_Main

After that it be changed to:

www.china-mistress.com

Anybody else had the chance of engaging mistress suniya in SG?
Old 19-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anybody else had the chance of engaging mistress suniya in SG?
Did such a good job on your FR not much to add !! But I could not resist after over 1 yr from seeing her. She was actually prettier than I remembered - and she was more comfortable being naked than any other Dommes I have tried - basically corset with open top (beautiful tits) and no panties - pussy must have been waxed, because there was no hint of stubble or hair. Ass tastes great too as SweetTrip mentioned. She was pretty hard on my nipples using clover clamps - tied them to my didi (already trussed up) and began to tease, slap, etc. Everytime I moved I thought my nipples would pull off. For the spanking / paddling, after about 30 minutes I told her she was not hurting me, and asked that she could go harder. She used a cane on me after that, and after 40 strokes I was jumping around the bed like a worm in a frying pan. Golden cocktails (ALOT - I don't know where she kept it). With a ring gag in, she planted her bare pussy onto my mouth, and let go until almost overflowing - then looked down and said "flush" (swallow). Repeated over and over for what seemed like more than a liter !!
She also had some large strapons that she liked to wear even when she was not using them. Something about this Domme circling the bed with her cock swinging as she caned my ass was an image to remember.

She also offers some "specialty" services for interested Bros - forced-bi, Scat, etc. So you cannot shock her (or any ProDomme for that matter) with your fetish.

Talked for a while after while cleaning up - suggested she offer two hour session at reduced cost. I mentioned some other Dommes and locals offering lower cost options. She said she might consider bringing some of her other Domme friends to offer lower price sessions (kind of like getting a budget haircut at the Barbour College I suppose!), maybe even a female sub (!!)

Great session, but a bit pricey as Bros have mentioned . .

HTB
Old 20-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardtobeat View Post
Did such a good job on your FR not much to add !! But I could not resist after over 1 yr from seeing her. She was actually prettier than I remembered - and she was more comfortable being naked than any other Dommes I have tried - basically corset with open top (beautiful tits) and no panties - pussy must have been waxed, because there was no hint of stubble or hair. Ass tastes great too as SweetTrip mentioned. She was pretty hard on my nipples using clover clamps - tied them to my didi (already trussed up) and began to tease, slap, etc. Everytime I moved I thought my nipples would pull off. For the spanking / paddling, after about 30 minutes I told her she was not hurting me, and asked that she could go harder. She used a cane on me after that, and after 40 strokes I was jumping around the bed like a worm in a frying pan. Golden cocktails (ALOT - I don't know where she kept it). With a ring gag in, she planted her bare pussy onto my mouth, and let go until almost overflowing - then looked down and said "flush" (swallow). Repeated over and over for what seemed like more than a liter !!
She also had some large strapons that she liked to wear even when she was not using them. Something about this Domme circling the bed with her cock swinging as she caned my ass was an image to remember.

She also offers some "specialty" services for interested Bros - forced-bi, Scat, etc. So you cannot shock her (or any ProDomme for that matter) with your fetish.

Talked for a while after while cleaning up - suggested she offer two hour session at reduced cost. I mentioned some other Dommes and locals offering lower cost options. She said she might consider bringing some of her other Domme friends to offer lower price sessions (kind of like getting a budget haircut at the Barbour College I suppose!), maybe even a female sub (!!)

Great session, but a bit pricey as Bros have mentioned . .

HTB
thanks mate. I always have my reservation in posting FR, i always have my points deducted each time i post one (it happens again after this Mistress Suniya FR). Anyway, bro hardtobeat, let us know if you know of any other mistresses coming down to our shores. Have a good weekend. Cheers.
Old 23-11-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good news for all those who going to visit Japan for business or sightseeing. While, breaking off to do some SM in Japan.
Non japanese speakers, I am please to inform you that it is possible to serve a mistress from club Prezis Ginza Tokyo. I found no english page in their website, but i was in Tokyo, just email them, and surprise to find that they reply promptly and i made an appointment at Alpha Inn at roppongi near tokyo tower.

Reach sm theme love hotel call alpha inn by taxi, since i cannot find it by foot and i was nearly late. Try to call alpha inn but they do not speak english. Manager and mistress arrived, manager gave me a form to fill, i paid him 35000 yen, and then he help me get a room, the old lady at counter do not speak english. Went to room and wait for mistress. Shower and start with Japanese bondage, Japanese bondage suspension, punishment with whips, face sitting and body worshiping on bed.

vWX-~XgX

She is very popular in Japan, i was very glad to able to have an session with her, she is very nice, friendly and skillful. I enjoy the session very much. Of course it is a bit steep. I just have to go without lunch for rest of the year.

Damage:
Session 110 mins 30000 yen
membership 3000 yen
nomination 2000 yen
alpha inn 14280 yen
taxi to find alpha inn 710 yen
total:49990 yen SGD 780
Old 24-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
. I always have my reservation in posting FR, i always have my points deducted each time i post one (it happens again after this Mistress Suniya FR). .
Zapped for posting FR's ?? You may have been posting in the wrong threads (that will definitely get you zapped), but for this one I hope your zapper is re-paid by now for whatever mistake you must have made in the past . . . .

We all need FR's here !!!! No debit for bad spelling either . . Try again Bro after next experience . .

HTB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1