The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 09-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bro dell_lee_2003, I can't wait for the rest of your FR!

As for the pretty girl you saw with the nice pedicure, I can fully understand how you feel. For my case, it is girls wearing knee high boots. I can stare forever
Old 09-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Bro Robert , thankyou for you sympathy but I brought it on myself for sending a message to her.When I received an angry response I replied equaly angry and over time it got out of hand and I said things that I now regret so I do not blame the Mistress .As in previous reply I said I was sorry but it fell on deaf ears with no reply to date.
On the brighter side , I go back to Thailand next week and realy look forward to seeing the other Mistress , she is very good and extreme in what she does and I will talk to her about Singapore.She has a lovely personnality and genuinly friendly , not acting for money .I hope you can meet her someday because I am sure she will crush you
Bro punishme, I do hope you have fun with your new Mistress back in Thailand. I will be interested to try her kicks if she comes to Sillypore though I do need her to be wearing thigh high/knee high boots.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Wow.. nice.. will be making an appt with her real soon.. wonder how big is her strapon..
Bro McWoof0, hope to read your FR soon and you can tell us how big Miss Keiko's strap-on is

And yes, her new picture in CM is lovely indeed!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovedboy View Post
Waiting for the day when most of Singapore dommes start wearing rubber boots or patent boots. I recently came back from Tokyo and had a great session with a La Siora mistress, who agreed to wear rubber. FR soon. :-)
Bro glovedboy, I like rubber boots too though it is a rare sight in Sillypore. In London, the girls are wearing knee high rubber boots with various colours. That is such a lovely sight to behold!

Looking forward to reading your FR!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
Had another session with a PRC FL.

In all honest opinion, it wasnt as good a session as the one before. Im really sorry bros but this session really not worth a detailed FR. I have to mention though, that she wasn't taken aback by my requests and in fact, really looked like she enjoyed every moment I had with her feet. Looks wise, 7/10. BBBJ probably 7/10 also. Didnt penetrate, so no ratings for FJ.

But to not diappoint all brothers with a liking for feet.... here you go!
Bro barefootlover, as I mentioned before, it might easier to get a FL instead of a dominatrix for what you like. I hope you will have a great time for your next session and post more pics please!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
glovedboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I just came back from Tokyo a couple of months ago and I had the most amazing session with La Siora Mistress Shinobu.

Since I have a crazy fetish for rubber and latex, I requested her to wear mostly rubber for the session. And boy was I not disappointed, she was wearing a green latex dress and thigh high latex boots (the same outfit she was wearing for a photoshoot for sm magazine SNIPER EVE). High to the max, looking at her with that attire alone, I could cum.

Session started with mostly face sitting, licking her latex boots, which smell heavenly Japanese mistresses are such a tease, making me lick the sweat off her cleavage, her inner thighs. during this time, she whipped out the large massager that usually guys torment girls. She is so skillful with it, moving the massager over my top of my dick, and slowly down to the balls, to the ass. Whew, I could have blown my load, but she would not allow it.

I requested the snake whip, to her surprise, because it causes lots of pain. But I wanted to try. So she started real gentle, then alternated between hard and soft. The feeling is out of this world. Then she started to be cruel, hitting the same spot over and over. The pain is intense but addictive at the same time. But after that she used her fingers to caress my painful bottom.

Then came the shibari (rope play). Mistress Shinobu is a pro at this, having learnt the art from the master. And what a pro she is, tying my hands behind, tied on the bed, left and right legs out stretched, completely open to her. She ties the rope so fast and skillful, and breathes behind my ears, whispers to me, and all the while I am intoxicated by the rubber she is wearing. Then she used the massager on me again. after that was something i never experienced before, she was so high and wet tying me up (she admitted shibari makes her orgasm) she fingered herself and squirted (a lot of liquid) on my face. Then she gave me a hj and I blew my top like a fountain.

Best session ever. Will definitely session with la siora again, but this time must have a mistress fully dressed in a latex catsuit with latex boots, gloves and a black strapon. Maybe even a gas mask. Till then.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovedboy View Post
I just came back from Tokyo a couple of months ago and I had the most amazing session with La Siora Mistress Shinobu.

Since I have a crazy fetish for rubber and latex, I requested her to wear mostly rubber for the session. And boy was I not disappointed, she was wearing a green latex dress and thigh high latex boots (the same outfit she was wearing for a photoshoot for sm magazine SNIPER EVE). High to the max, looking at her with that attire alone, I could cum.

Session started with mostly face sitting, licking her latex boots, which smell heavenly Japanese mistresses are such a tease, making me lick the sweat off her cleavage, her inner thighs. during this time, she whipped out the large massager that usually guys torment girls. She is so skillful with it, moving the massager over my top of my dick, and slowly down to the balls, to the ass. Whew, I could have blown my load, but she would not allow it.

I requested the snake whip, to her surprise, because it causes lots of pain. But I wanted to try. So she started real gentle, then alternated between hard and soft. The feeling is out of this world. Then she started to be cruel, hitting the same spot over and over. The pain is intense but addictive at the same time. But after that she used her fingers to caress my painful bottom.

Then came the shibari (rope play). Mistress Shinobu is a pro at this, having learnt the art from the master. And what a pro she is, tying my hands behind, tied on the bed, left and right legs out stretched, completely open to her. She ties the rope so fast and skillful, and breathes behind my ears, whispers to me, and all the while I am intoxicated by the rubber she is wearing. Then she used the massager on me again. after that was something i never experienced before, she was so high and wet tying me up (she admitted shibari makes her orgasm) she fingered herself and squirted (a lot of liquid) on my face. Then she gave me a hj and I blew my top like a fountain.

Best session ever. Will definitely session with la siora again, but this time must have a mistress fully dressed in a latex catsuit with latex boots, gloves and a black strapon. Maybe even a gas mask. Till then.
Nice FR!
Finally, a fellow bdsm punter with a latex fetish. I too enjoy latex, however, have not had a mistress who has worn it well enough to my enjoyment. Mistress Nurie of Thaidomina did try when I sessioned with her, which was nice, but for some reason, I couldn't get excited enough.

You mentioned you gave Mistress Keiko a rubber top (can't wait to try it out with her one day), may I ask where do you normally get your rubber wear?
Old 09-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow bro gloveboy,

That session sounds very hot. I have tried Mistress Shinobu and she has really developed into quite the sensual skilled Mistress. Squirting on your face-man that sounds amazing. Must have tasted and felt even better.

Just another example that Japanese Mistresses are on a level unsurpassed.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry bros for waiting long time. let me cont.

She stand up and said, slave kiss my toe.

I put my nose on her shoe and inhale every breath. my cock so stiff the moment I inhale first breath. my two hand was put on the floor. I close my eye during that time as I wanted to smell every scent of her worn shoe. Then she put her shoe on one of my hand and start trampling. I feel helpless. She is mistress and I am just her slave. She put another feet on my another hand. my two hand was pressed down by her. although not the whole weight I can't even pull out my hand. She order me not to stop inhaling her feet. She is crushing my hand bro. I cry and say, "Thank you mistress. please mercy. very pain. ahh ahh ahh." She doesn't seem listen to me. She keep crushing my hand. luckily she release one of her feet. "Phew..."

My "Phew" can't last long. She crush my shoulder and crush until my whole front body on the ground. oh... but not as pain as crushing hand. So I feel relief and continue kissing. My relief can't last long, she started pressing her heel. "No no mistress... painful... arr arr arr..." She is enjoying her torture.. I am suffering under her feet... Oh I remember she said wait for the pain she give me. this is just beginning. I have to lick the other shoe heel, her toe tip, her ankle. one feet is on my hand, one on my shoulder. Now whole weight on my body.

She said, Ok enough sit and spread the leg. Oh no her shoe. She put her heel on my shoulder, one heel do what? She first rub my DiDi. feel very good bro. then suddenly my stiff cock was press down by her shoe so heavily. she press until my Di Di was between her heel sole and the ground. so stiff, how uncomfortable. she does not care. She keep on crushing my cock. I am not allow to bend the body, and legs have to spread wide. I can't bend because she pressing my body to the wall. The moment I move my leg, she kick my leg and kick my di di with her heel. You know my di di is pointing up, she crush until my di di on the ground. 90 degree change. You try that at hm. you know how uncomfortable you are. ( but I can't do anything but to bear the pain. let my mistress crush my Dick, do whatever she want. Then suddenly, I heard "Pyat Pyat..." She start slapping me with her bare hand. so hard bro. very sharp pain. She slapped abt 5-6 times. my tear come out. she doesn't care although I moan, mistress please, don't. Oh. total domination to me. I told her that she own me. She start treating me like her own personal slave already.

Then she ask.me to take her shoe off. I take out one of her shoe, then another shoe. The moment that I am waiting for. The GAGGING. yeah bro. She slight her feet inside my mouth, the other feet kicking the cock and slapping non stop. as usual I moan and moan and moan. Some time she just squeeze my cock with her hand. I like it so much. actually I addictive on it. she use her feet to kick me abt 5min I think. Then she bend down. Her one feet is still inside my mouth bro. I can't breath properly. She has total control. She slap my Dick with her hand. The same punishment that she gave me in my last session. I cant properly say or moan as my mouth was totally gagged by her feet. I just suffer or can I say enjoy the pain given by my mistress, my owner.

after a few minutes I think abt 10min suffering I was told to lie down. oh. foot job with foot gagging and slapping. I asked her to do orgasm denial for three times. I wonder how she is going to do to me. She slide her feet in my mouth. She squeeze my Dick and start given me foot job very professional way. I really feel so good bro. a few second, I am abt to explode. I moan so loud. I know if she cont to rub for 5-6times, I will be exploded. but she stopped and she slapped so hard to bring down my orgasm. my two hand was on my head. I can't help it but to suffer her tortured slapping. my poor Dick was suffering. I moan and say "Please.. mistress. mercy me..." she continue slapping abt 1min. Slow. fast. slow again. then she rub my cock again. this time she use her hand. she tease my cock with her finger nail. I am in heaven. oh. how good she is. I wish she will stay with me and do everyday.

suddenly I feel arouse again and start feeling nearly orgasm. She slap again to bring down. Then rub, then slap. abt 4times denial. then I say, please mistress can you please make me cum. I am begging u. She never say ok or no. Anyway she is the boss mah. she want me to cum I will cum, if not suffer lah.

I think she will.let me cum now. she grab my Dick with her big toe and 2nd toe and start rubbing. this time can't take long. I am 1-2 stoke from orgasm. I moan so loud. my pre cum come out. She sqeeze so tight to block my cum. No no no no. I am cumming but can't go out. I never feel it before. This is the first time. She stop me for 2-3second. for me is like 2-3min. Then she release from squeezing and continue rubbing. I finally cum like the best cum ever again. this time cum so long. cum a lot too. I think all thanks to her torture and I cum until I broke out. The whole feet is still in my mouth gagged.

All my session with her, everytime there is a new. that's why I like her so much. none of the mistress that I met so far can't compare to my lovely owner mistress Kathy. I will forever be her slave as long as she is in Singapore and as long as I am in Singapore.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ahh, the lovely Mistresses of La Siora... how i miss being in Shinjuku. glad to see more of us BDSM bros going overseas, coz really, you owe it yourself to experience that firsthand
Old 09-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro punishme, I do hope you have fun with your new Mistress back in Thailand. I will be interested to try her kicks if she comes to Sillypore though I do need her to be wearing thigh high/knee high boots.
Bro robert,

She is not new mistress ,I sessioned many times when she worked in dungion that I can no longer visit,but she was dismissed and I lost contact for about a year.I set up collarme account for her MistressMorganBk if you want to contact her.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro asslover22, thanks for sharing your real-life experiences! This is better than any FR and I enjoyed reading. You are really lucky to share your interest with your ex-girlfriend and have her indulge you. Sorry to hear she migrated though and I can understand why you need to fill your craving.

Can I ask if you are particular about the shape of the ass? I mean, do you get turned on by Jennifer Lopez? So if you see those flat-type of ass, you are turned off?
Bro Robert i do like a nice firm round ass but i'm not picky. having any opportunity to get my face between those ass cheeks would be heaven enough for me whether its flat or firm.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
sorry bros for waiting long time. let me cont.

She stand up and said, slave kiss my toe.

I put my nose on her shoe and inhale every breath. my cock so stiff the moment I inhale first breath. my two hand was put on the floor. I close my eye during that time as I wanted to smell every scent of her worn shoe. Then she put her shoe on one of my hand and start trampling. I feel helpless. She is mistress and I am just her slave. She put another feet on my another hand. my two hand was pressed down by her. although not the whole weight I can't even pull out my hand. She order me not to stop inhaling her feet. She is crushing my hand bro. I cry and say, "Thank you mistress. please mercy. very pain. ahh ahh ahh." She doesn't seem listen to me. She keep crushing my hand. luckily she release one of her feet. "Phew..."

My "Phew" can't last long. She crush my shoulder and crush until my whole front body on the ground. oh... but not as pain as crushing hand. So I feel relief and continue kissing. My relief can't last long, she started pressing her heel. "No no mistress... painful... arr arr arr..." She is enjoying her torture.. I am suffering under her feet... Oh I remember she said wait for the pain she give me. this is just beginning. I have to lick the other shoe heel, her toe tip, her ankle. one feet is on my hand, one on my shoulder. Now whole weight on my body.

She said, Ok enough sit and spread the leg. Oh no her shoe. She put her heel on my shoulder, one heel do what? She first rub my DiDi. feel very good bro. then suddenly my stiff cock was press down by her shoe so heavily. she press until my Di Di was between her heel sole and the ground. so stiff, how uncomfortable. she does not care. She keep on crushing my cock. I am not allow to bend the body, and legs have to spread wide. I can't bend because she pressing my body to the wall. The moment I move my leg, she kick my leg and kick my di di with her heel. You know my di di is pointing up, she crush until my di di on the ground. 90 degree change. You try that at hm. you know how uncomfortable you are. ( but I can't do anything but to bear the pain. let my mistress crush my Dick, do whatever she want. Then suddenly, I heard "Pyat Pyat..." She start slapping me with her bare hand. so hard bro. very sharp pain. She slapped abt 5-6 times. my tear come out. she doesn't care although I moan, mistress please, don't. Oh. total domination to me. I told her that she own me. She start treating me like her own personal slave already.

Then she ask.me to take her shoe off. I take out one of her shoe, then another shoe. The moment that I am waiting for. The GAGGING. yeah bro. She slight her feet inside my mouth, the other feet kicking the cock and slapping non stop. as usual I moan and moan and moan. Some time she just squeeze my cock with her hand. I like it so much. actually I addictive on it. she use her feet to kick me abt 5min I think. Then she bend down. Her one feet is still inside my mouth bro. I can't breath properly. She has total control. She slap my Dick with her hand. The same punishment that she gave me in my last session. I cant properly say or moan as my mouth was totally gagged by her feet. I just suffer or can I say enjoy the pain given by my mistress, my owner.

after a few minutes I think abt 10min suffering I was told to lie down. oh. foot job with foot gagging and slapping. I asked her to do orgasm denial for three times. I wonder how she is going to do to me. She slide her feet in my mouth. She squeeze my Dick and start given me foot job very professional way. I really feel so good bro. a few second, I am abt to explode. I moan so loud. I know if she cont to rub for 5-6times, I will be exploded. but she stopped and she slapped so hard to bring down my orgasm. my two hand was on my head. I can't help it but to suffer her tortured slapping. my poor Dick was suffering. I moan and say "Please.. mistress. mercy me..." she continue slapping abt 1min. Slow. fast. slow again. then she rub my cock again. this time she use her hand. she tease my cock with her finger nail. I am in heaven. oh. how good she is. I wish she will stay with me and do everyday.

suddenly I feel arouse again and start feeling nearly orgasm. She slap again to bring down. Then rub, then slap. abt 4times denial. then I say, please mistress can you please make me cum. I am begging u. She never say ok or no. Anyway she is the boss mah. she want me to cum I will cum, if not suffer lah.

I think she will.let me cum now. she grab my Dick with her big toe and 2nd toe and start rubbing. this time can't take long. I am 1-2 stoke from orgasm. I moan so loud. my pre cum come out. She sqeeze so tight to block my cum. No no no no. I am cumming but can't go out. I never feel it before. This is the first time. She stop me for 2-3second. for me is like 2-3min. Then she release from squeezing and continue rubbing. I finally cum like the best cum ever again. this time cum so long. cum a lot too. I think all thanks to her torture and I cum until I broke out. The whole feet is still in my mouth gagged.

All my session with her, everytime there is a new. that's why I like her so much. none of the mistress that I met so far can't compare to my lovely owner mistress Kathy. I will forever be her slave as long as she is in Singapore and as long as I am in Singapore.
Nice fr. http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/...8/details.htm# this one kathy? anyway her feet got smell bo? she wearing heel or flat? her dmg $100 or $200
Old 09-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago09 View Post
Nice FR!
Finally, a fellow bdsm punter with a latex fetish. I too enjoy latex, however, have not had a mistress who has worn it well enough to my enjoyment. Mistress Nurie of Thaidomina did try when I sessioned with her, which was nice, but for some reason, I couldn't get excited enough.

You mentioned you gave Mistress Keiko a rubber top (can't wait to try it out with her one day), may I ask where do you normally get your rubber wear?
Very rare to have mistress in Singapore who are into rubber. But Mistress Keiko loves it. He new picture in CM was taken by me, she had the rubber top on, with latex stockings and the knee high leather boots. I'm going to get her to wear a latex catsuit the next session

I don't buy too much rubber wear, I travel quite a bit, so I buy them overseas. The top I bought it in Paris, and some others in the States, etc.,
Old 09-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Wow bro gloveboy,

That session sounds very hot. I have tried Mistress Shinobu and she has really developed into quite the sensual skilled Mistress. Squirting on your face-man that sounds amazing. Must have tasted and felt even better.

Just another example that Japanese Mistresses are on a level unsurpassed.
Very intense session. The squirting was the ultimate, totally unplanned, she was wearing shear black tights and they were soaked with her juice and I had to lick it all up

Anyways I have issue 43 of SNIPER EVE and EVE DVD VOL 7 for sale for Japanese Mistress fans. PM me if you want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1