The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 15
13SaMuRai is one of the Best!13SaMuRai is one of the Best!13SaMuRai is one of the Best!
Re: Is it true that when a woman changed her heart

it is very true.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
MissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to all

Yes. I agree that this is true
Old 12-03-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bbmapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it depends leh... What u did and what she did....
Old 12-03-2014, 03:27 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

My wife never change her heart on me, even though I had changed my heart many times and hurt her deeply before. She still trusted me to go home every day.

I'm very fortunate to have such a wife.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 17-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Sir_LouisXIII is Cool - loads of Potential

once a gal changed her heart, the same amount/level of tender loving whisper will turn into the same amount/level of sacarsm from her
Old 17-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Is it true that when a woman changed her heart that no amount of attempt could salvage the relationship?

chance upon this topic in another forum. what do the brothers here think?

is it really true?
There nothing new. Women change their mind all the time. Once she break up with you, be polite and indifferent. You can live without her and your having your own fun with a life of your own. Happy and carefree.
Don't feel angry, no sign of any sadness or hatred.
Don't try to be friends with her, it pretty pointless, you dont give a fuck if she dumps you, you having your fun and not taken for granted.
There is no need to salvage the shit, cut her off and get on with your life, make her decision final and you are absolutely agreeable.
At the end of the day, if you did what i say, totally ignore you dont fuck care. They always come back.
Avoid those avoid the whole "us" talk, etc. Imply you are busy and don't have the time. thank you.
Besides, "Attraction is not a choice." Talking is logical. Feelings and Love isn't rational.
What most important is you can do much better and it's just a matter of time after we focus on ourselves and get piorities right again. This calls for a new life renewed, with more trees to play around

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_LouisXIII View Post
once a gal changed her heart, the same amount/level of tender loving whisper will turn into the same amount/level of sacarsm from her
This is so true!
Old 30-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
drunken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrunken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
This is so true!

was chatting and those ladies are saying if a women change her heart/no feeling for the man. - one of the way to discover is the gal won't be arouse/wet during petting with the guy they don't have feel anymore

sense?
Old 30-03-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunken View Post
was chatting and those ladies are saying if a women change her heart/no feeling for the man. - one of the way to discover is the gal won't be arouse/wet during petting with the guy they don't have feel anymore

sense?
Very true. . Once no more love.. I dont think both side wants to hv sex with each other anymore. Dont hv the feeling for intimacy. . When I on the brink of breaking up with my exgf.. I really dont feel like want to fuck her.. didi also wont wake up when see her.. even she also wont wet n dont feel like want to hv sex
Old 31-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

ur so lucky & wow respect her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
My wife never change her heart on me, even though I had changed my heart many times and hurt her deeply before. She still trusted me to go home every day.

Old 31-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 11
poisonivy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoisonivy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoisonivy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post

Bro, there must be something right tat you have done for her too. Sounds like you are very lucky indeed.

TS, you think she has changed heart or she tells you so? If you think so, then most probably you are right. If she tells you, then maybe she just wants more of your attention. Women hardly say what they want. If you love her, ask her what you can do for her. If you don't then don't think so much just let go.

Good stuff must share. PM me to trade for local hot nudes.
Old 31-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On the other hand, if a women says break up and still got wet during petting then it means she still got feeling. That's all. This type of relationship very difficult to break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunken View Post

sense?
Old 31-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alew86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once she changed liao no point, I know its hard, been there done that, just have to bite the bullet and move on, took me almost 1 year to recover.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
drunken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrunken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
On the other hand, if a women says break up and still got wet during petting then it means she still got feeling. That's all. This type of relationship very difficult to break.
what i am puzzled is that gal without feel with the guy during petting won't get wet? different from guy - we guy see pretty gal no matter what will stand
Old 01-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Once a guy or girl change heart, we have to learn to let go and give them our blessing. Pick up our life and move on.....Time will heals all wounds eventually...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1