The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stryker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

anybody care to share NL info in ipoh pls ?
Old 23-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

gavan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick John View Post
thanx bro Tiro ,

anyway, i have a FL to share with u all if any 1 of u interested.
get to know in some forum and is looking for RM.

I didnt try as Im not into this FL type. Height about 155cm. Bout 57kg.
Charging for RM150 for 1 1/2 hour session.

If u interested, do let me know. I will PM u d ctc n pic. U all nego with this FL. Im not OKT. Just sharing n helpin here.
pm me the details bro
Old 24-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Amilawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro nick,
Pls share the fl with me. Thanks bro
Old 24-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
microhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just tried Blueberry in Ipoh Garden... but not the one opposite the Festival Walk.. this time I just simply wanna explore another MP which I haven't been b4...this Blueberry is located surrounding the previous Voodoo Discotheque.... last time this MP was known as Healthland if not mistaken... but now already taken over by Blueberry... wonder who is the rich man behind this Blueberry.... he seems to taking over many existing MPs plus setting many new branches as well... this guy sure got a lot of money to invest upon seeing many Blueberry mushrooming all over Ipoh vicinity.

back to the story on my new exploration. walk-in already late... it's 1:06am... ask whether they're still open... the counter guy says "last call" then I proceed opting for 1 hour body massage. was assigned a sweet looking Tomyam from Bangkok by the name of Jane aged 31, divorcee with 1 boy aged 7 years.... her assigned no is 198 & she has just started working here for 2 days.

halfway through the massage session, upon asking me to turn around after she'd finished massaging my back... she'd offered me Ping Pong or better known by our community as HJ for an additional price to be paid at the counter for RM50. But I request if she could provide me with BBBJ... she agreed if I'm willing to tips her for RM50. i obliged since beh tahan already... she'd actually teasing my dick starting from the beginning of the massage... b4 she starts BBBJ.... i warmed up myself by roaming her B size boobs & sucking both her tits. while sucking her tits... My hand gets busy unbuttoning & unzipping her shorts. get my hands rubbing downsouth. could hear that she's getting aroused & her breathing becomes faster plus a very slow moaning. tried to finger her already wet pussy but she politely ask me not to proceed further. i obliged to her rejection but then proceeding to DFK her.... she seems to enjoy DFK like a long lost GF. keep on hugging & fondling her breast & continuing DFK her for another 5 minutes. then she ask me to lay down for her to start BBBJ.

her BBBJ skills were tremendous as I lost to her BBBJ technique in just within 2 minutes.... damn... she really can slurp well... finally I shot my soldiers in her mouth aka CIM. really feel satisfied with her service & good GFE. after that she'd continue massage me on the remaining minutes left until the times up. pay at the counter for RM100 (1 hour body massage + HJ)

worth trying & one good exploration being done successfully. get back home as a happy man on earth... surely can sleep well tonite ha! ha!
Old 24-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

microhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had test drive & tested this Sun Xin MP last week Wednesday night. As per bro penguin mentioned earlier... there are 2 standard packages being offered there..
Massage + HJ @ RM88
B2B @ RM128
I'd opted for massage & hj only being the 1st visit there. Pay first @ the counter - an MILF PRC with sexy white dress bring the cashier & she straightforward explain to me both packages & urge me to opt for B2B. she says "take B2B lor... much better. open dress & can roam the boobs" while her hands showing the boobs fondling signal ha! ha! Really caught my surprise with her straightforwardness... (my face became blushing). But I insists on only massage + HJ as this is my 1st visit & need to try the basic package 1st.
Was assigned a 32 years old Vietnamese ML.... looks @ 7/10... sweet while having a slim & petite body... while climbing the stairs, I kept my eyes on her hips as she wad wearing a tight jeans short.
Upon reaching the curtain cubicle, she instructed me to strip naked.
Massage was so so only... about half an hour only she'd asked me to turn facing upwards. Straightaway reaching my didi & start stroking. Immediately my hands did its roaming task & asked her if she could open her shirt & her shorts. She asked for additional tips of RM50 for open shirt & roaming. Also have to pay upfront b4 she starts unbuttoned her shirt.
Boobs @ 6/10... B size... with pointing nipples.... suck it hard both boobs... but she disagreed on open her short & strip naked. My mind was hoping to finger her wethole.

The minute she'd reluctant to open her short, I knew that I'd already kena conned.... as she nodded to my request when I was asking her earlier. I got myself amused a bit... wonder if my earlier request wasn't that clear to her or she'd just simply nodded for the sake of getting additional tips. After about 10 mins, I'd shot my soldiers out.... while reaching climax she hugged me while my mouth was busy sucking her nips. GFE was good & she is currently trying hard to learn English since she'd also show me 2 of her books of Vietnam - English translations books.
So... overall experience rated @ 6/10.. her name is Ah Meng.. no dfk but only light kisses allowed. Nice straight hair with petite body... sweet looking too!
Old 24-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

cmn22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by microhard View Post
I had test drive & tested this Sun Xin MP last week Wednesday night. As per bro penguin mentioned earlier... there are 2 standard packages being offered there..
Massage + HJ @ RM88
B2B @ RM128
I'd opted for massage & hj only being the 1st visit there. Pay first @ the counter - an MILF PRC with sexy white dress bring the cashier & she straightforward explain to me both packages & urge me to opt for B2B. she says "take B2B lor... much better. open dress & can roam the boobs" while her hands showing the boobs fondling signal ha! ha! Really caught my surprise with her straightforwardness... (my face became blushing). But I insists on only massage + HJ as this is my 1st visit & need to try the basic package 1st.
Was assigned a 32 years old Vietnamese ML.... looks @ 7/10... sweet while having a slim & petite body... while climbing the stairs, I kept my eyes on her hips as she wad wearing a tight jeans short.
Upon reaching the curtain cubicle, she instructed me to strip naked.
Massage was so so only... about half an hour only she'd asked me to turn facing upwards. Straightaway reaching my didi & start stroking. Immediately my hands did its roaming task & asked her if she could open her shirt & her shorts. She asked for additional tips of RM50 for open shirt & roaming. Also have to pay upfront b4 she starts unbuttoned her shirt.
Boobs @ 6/10... B size... with pointing nipples.... suck it hard both boobs... but she disagreed on open her short & strip naked. My mind was hoping to finger her wethole.

The minute she'd reluctant to open her short, I knew that I'd already kena conned.... as she nodded to my request when I was asking her earlier. I got myself amused a bit... wonder if my earlier request wasn't that clear to her or she'd just simply nodded for the sake of getting additional tips. After about 10 mins, I'd shot my soldiers out.... while reaching climax she hugged me while my mouth was busy sucking her nips. GFE was good & she is currently trying hard to learn English since she'd also show me 2 of her books of Vietnam - English translations books.
So... overall experience rated @ 6/10.. her name is Ah Meng.. no dfk but only light kisses allowed. Nice straight hair with petite body... sweet looking too!
I went there as they first openning, no such services, seem they had upgraded.
Just come out from B club bercham, initially want to have msg, but all not available, so switch to Vietnam gal, good service

no 18 Susan 25yrs old
slim Gfe
34b 25 34
speak Chinese
damage 163 45min
Old 26-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

ExDtheMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros! Any idea where's this sun xin MP??
Old 28-04-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

gee1234567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last week I went to a new Blueberry...in front of the Excelsior Hotel..actually I am intend to go to the Blueberry at near the Aliance bank there...

Just looking around and search for the parking..damn hard to find a parking there around 8pm..

so..I just noticed there a new Blueberry..and got a spot there..I come to the door and 1 nice MILF say hi and welcome me...my eyes only at her boobs...showing her nice looking boobs..fuh...

I asked for b2b...china only..I said ok....the facilities still new and a very nice place like a hotel...

1 hour b2b..first massage my back...damn nice...

then she asked me to turn back and she took up her shirt....and her bra off..what a wonderful vieww..walaweeehh..nice natural tits and looks really amazing..wow..but only her tops....I don't asked for more and she doing her job....

I grab her then and lick her juicy tits..maybe 38d or 40d size..I am a boobs lover..hahaaa..she moaned like I am licking her pussy..whoaa..really make me horny..

she just HJ..and about 12 minutes later..Im cuming...get some shower and I am really satisfied....ohhhh..

name-dunno
tits-38-40d big natural tits and juicy..
hj 8/10
b2b -8/10
damage -168

still smiling and dreaming about her tits...lol...
Old 28-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

insanehot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

der r alot mp around excelsior.
Is der other mp near excelsior which offer b2b bside blueberry??
Old 29-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gabe79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. been a few places asking for B2B.. just wonder MH is stil avail.. ?
Old 29-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

gee1234567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanehot View Post
der r alot mp around excelsior.
Is der other mp near excelsior which offer b2b bside blueberry??
a new one there..just besides the chinese restaurant..a big new one...like a hotel.fuhh
Old 30-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kumhoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee1234567 View Post
a new one there..just besides the chinese restaurant..a big new one...like a hotel.fuhh
got meh? really cant see oh..
Old 01-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

fobby84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekngah View Post
pm me bro,,,
can pm the ctc? thx!!
Old 03-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Which one? There two bside d restaurant.shari-la? Tin valley??
Old 03-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Guys.i saw few hot tomyam went into shanghai hotel (near robin).any idea nay action cheong in there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1