The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-03-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Sorry guys, Sunday's thriller still on my mind

I'm just disgusted with the refs. Again. We deserved to win that and would have won it if the refs and VAR did their job. They say Doku got the ball, I don't think he did but even if he did just touch it, so what? He still follows through and kicks Mac Allister in the ribs. Curtis Jones got a lot more of the ball against Spurs but was still sent off. Sometimes you just think what's the point? We should be about 5 or 6 points clear of everyone if it wasn't for awful decisions against direct rivals

As for the game itself, we were brilliant. I've seen Diaz get a lot of stick since the game but I think he was unreal, apart from the obvious missed chances ( just needs to get some tips from Darwin). Big Virg, Mac Allister and Endo were brilliant, and a word for Quansah who was rock solid in such a massive game. I think we lost a bit when Nunez and Bradley came off, although Robertson took up the attacking FB role on the other side and created a few big chances. Gakpo was anonymous again, such a shame we couldn't have let Nunez finish the game. Kelleher was excellent again, it's amazing that we haven't really missed the best 'keeper in the world.

Top performance from a team decimated with injuries, you just don't see teams do that to City too often. Just a shame we didn't get what we deserved due to corrupt/incompetent officials. Again.

Also have to admit that the penalty call still angers me. First, I am getting fed up by our ex-legends (Carra, Macca, Owen... credit to Fowler for correctly calling it though) enforcing the perception of being neutral and completely missing the objectivity. Legends or not, they can do one!

"He got the ball first".. So did Curtis against Spurs.
"He didn't see him"... As Mane didn't against Ederson.
"Reasonable height".. Yeah, for heading the ball, but not kicking into someone's chest with studs
"No referee would call that pen, because of the timing and the magnitude of the game".. This Macca's line killed it. So refs should pick and choose when to act? It is OK for Chelsea to get awarded the winning penalty in 89th min against Crystal Palace, but not when it is between us, two titans

The only thing I wished for this game was top referee performance...
Honestly, this season has been shambolic and tainted by VAR controversies that, whoever wins it, questions will be asked how many bad decisions played part to the result.
We got robbed at Spurs, against Arsenal, now this.. I am just curious how many other top teams get this kind of a treatment. Now that is a research article I would read into.
Old 12-03-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Micheal Edwards is back at Liverpool as Head of football. The sporting director reports to him.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2024/...nsfer-rumours/

The guy who sold Coutinho to Barcelona is back! See how much we can squeeze. See if we can add another clause where they need to pay extra to sign any other player. Sooner or later, Real Madrid or Barcelona will approach us for Nunez

Last edited by Xgenre; 12-03-2024 at 08:25 PM.
Old 12-03-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Micheal Edwards is back at Liverpool as Head of football. The sporting director reports to him.

The guy who sold Coutinho to Barcelona is back! See how much we can squeeze. See if we can add another clause where they need to pay extra to sign any other player. Sooner or later, Real Madrid or Barcelona will approach us for Nunez
Maybe not so good..... first day on the job and oredi tiagong he is against extending the contracts of Van Dijk & Salah unless they take a pay cut.
Old 13-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Looks positive with Klopp departure end of season.

Still plenty of trophies to win and let's put fingers crossed.

I had no expectation since the start of the season.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 13-03-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Maybe not so good..... first day on the job and oredi tiagong he is against extending the contracts of Van Dijk & Salah unless they take a pay cut.
He only start the new role effective 1st June 2024
Old 13-03-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
He only start the new role effective 1st June 2024
Officially 1st June..... but oredi giving interviews.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

From facebook (Football Gallery)

Michael Edwards has returned to Liverpool under the role of CEO of Football at owners Fenway Sports Group where he will head up daily operations for the Premier League leaders, with his first task likely to be appointing sporting director Richard Hughes.

Edwards turned down multiple approaches to return to the club during his two years away, where he set up a football analytics firm, Ludonautics, of which he will officially leave on June 1.

FSG chief Mike Gordon spearheaded the drive to convince Edwards to return.

Liverpool and FSG now have their eye on acquiring a second football team and look set to dip their toes into the world of multi-club ownership.

Edwards will oversee the identification of this second club, alongside former Boston Red Sox chief Theo Epstein who has returned to FSG.

Edwards, 44, will assume Gordon's responsibilities after the pair held constructive and detailed talks in Boston 10 days ago, with Liverpool's hierarchy making one final play to tempt him back.

Principal owner John W Henry was also present and influential at the meeting.

Edwards finally agreed to return to the club as CEO of Football on Monday after receiving assurances from FSG chiefs over his power at Anfield.

Liverpool are keen for him to spearhead their football operations inclusive of recruitment, player trading, academy and the first team.

His first job, though, appears to be leading the search for a new sporting director, a position expected to be filled by his old friend Richard Hughes, who announced last week his decision to leave Bournemouth.

Edwards and Hughes have strong relations stemming from when the latter was a player at Portsmouth.

Edwards was a young data analyst at the south coast club working under Harry Redknapp and he forged a good friendship with midfielder Hughes, also 44.

The pair stayed in touch and have dealt together many times, with Liverpool selling the likes of Dominic Solanke and Jordon Ibe to the Cherries.

Hughes was highly influential, working alongside Eddie Howe, as Bournemouth became an established top-flight club.

Edwards spent 10 years at Liverpool from 2012 and has been lauded as one of the most influential figures alongside Klopp in the club's recent glory decade.

He played a key role in the signings of the likes of Mohamed Salah, Alisson and Virgil Van Dijk.

Once Hughes arrives, the pair will move to appoint Klopp's successor. Xabi Alonso remains the front-runner but Sporting's Ruben Amorim is also high on the list. Roberto De Zerbi has also been mentioned alongside Julian Nagelsmann.

Hughes is multi-lingual and is said to know 'everyone in football'. He is said to have a good relationship with Inaki Ibanez, the agent of Xabi Alonso who also manages Bournemouth boss Andoni Iraola.

The Basque boss was seen as a coup for a club of Bournemouth's size.

FSG were keen to 'get the band back together' and Epstein's arrival signposts a desire to bring back trusted executives, with a proven c.v. for success and sound decision-making. He has also returned in a broader role.

In a statement from FSG, Edwards said: 'I am very grateful to Mike (Gordon), John (W Henry), Tom (Werner) and the ownership group for offering me the opportunity to take on this new leadership role within FSG.

'I was humbled by the desire and persistence they showed in wanting to work with me again. This is definitely not something that I take for granted given their track record across sport and business.

'It was vital for me that, if I did return, it had to be with renewed vigour and energy. In practice, this means having fresh challenges and opportunities. As such, one of the biggest factors in my decision is the commitment to acquire and oversee an additional club, growing this area of their organization.

'I believe that to remain competitive, investment and expansion of the current football portfolio is necessary.

'With Liverpool F.C., I will oversee the required reinforcement of football operations, with a number of essential leadership positions needing urgent attention.

'I know from personal experience what a wonderful job Mike Gordon has done with day-to-day oversight on behalf of his fellow owners.

'Going forward I'm looking forward to working with FSG's Board of Managers. Also, in assuming this role, I fully understand that it comes with great expectations, and I therefore intend to identify, hire, and subsequently empower leaders who meet and embody the club's values and ambitions.'
Old 15-03-2024, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FA Cup quarter-final predictions

Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 1-3

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 15-03-2024, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool 6 -- 1 Sparta Prague (agg 11-2)

Into the Q-Finals for UEFA Cup.

4 goals in 15 mins really blew the game over.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 15-03-2024 at 09:26 AM.
Old 15-03-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FA Cup quarter-final

Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 15-03-2024, 06:42 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool 6 -- 1 Sparta Prague (agg 11-2)

Into the Q-Finals for UEFA Cup.

4 goals in 15 mins really blew the game over.
Blistering Performance by our Redmen/Redboys!

Great to see the front 3 all scoring again and delighted for Clark to get his goal. Hope he is not seriously injured though. Pity Cody didn't get his hat-trick to give him a real boost. Seems like Mo was electric - looks fit and sharp!

Also seems like the kids who played were exceptional. A bit disappointed more of the kids didnt get a game last night though. Would've been good to see Danns and Koumas get another run out.

Must say, we now have an exciting team blended with experience and youth. Pity Klopp is leaving just when another exciting squad is emerging though.

Roll on Sunday!
Old 15-03-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Europa League final: Liverpool Vs AC Milan (again ) or Jurgen Klopp Vs Alonso ?
Old 15-03-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Europa League QF:

AC Milan vs Roma

Bayer Leverkusen vs West Ham

Benfica vs Marseille

Liverpool vs Atalanta

Europa League SF and Final:

AC Milan vs Roma vs Bayer Leverkusen vs West Ham

Benfica vs Marseille vs Liverpool vs Atalanta

Final

Think we probably couldn't have asked for a better draw
Old 16-03-2024, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
FA Cup quarter-final

Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2
Going for away win.

I say 1-3

My Daily Star column
Old 17-03-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seems like kelleher would be in goal for few more matches. Good for players like quansah, Bradley, jones to gt more playing time. They will improve. Seeing academy players in match day squad is impressive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1