The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
When i visit Batam,i am ready to grab a "ready-cooked fish" in fish bowl joints rather than go hunting. i choose to buy one than to hunt one. I have upped you from 3203 to 3214 for replying to my query. Tx...
Buy or hunt same thing. If cewe cannot sell she walk around to be hunted. The hunter feels good because he pay more after the fuck n feel he got a better cewe but may be worst.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Pak, free to have kopi tis weekend in batam..
Makaseh for the invite but have to take a rain check this time round
Old 18-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Take yr pick,bro and no need up me...thx.

Below is a map for a better reference :

Both Swissbel Hotel are in the map and sorry,you need to strain abit to look at the map. Worse comes to worse,just hail a taxi.
Swiss Bell Hotel Harbourbay is the same building as Harbourbay Mall. Anyone who walk the bridge (from ferry terminal to harbourbay mall) should know. The one you mark is likely to be GGI hotel.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Makaseh for the invite but have to take a rain check this time round
Juz a short trip.. will b staying at nine days hotel near habourbay... i pm u my ctc ya.. haha
Old 18-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
New joint

I found a new joint for booking girls. (I apologize in advance with all senior "hunters" if it is not new. It's new to me, ok?)

MM Massage, right at left of Indah2, while New Berry completes the trio at its right. It was not there in June.
At 4pm, about 10 girls of various look. All very friendly.

Today I made a recce of booking places, to kill the time in the afternoon and having an idea of what is available around for my last day (I refrain from booking in the middle of my stays in Batam, to be free to hunt at night in pubs and discos. I like adventure).

At 4pm of a Thursday, I noticed 2-3 pretty young girls in price range 1M-1.2M. One was 1.5M, but she was a fatty non smiling small one.
No trace of the ghost 1.8M SYT claimed at Queens, no trace of pretty SYT except 2-3 ones.

At almost 5pm, I entered Permata. Too late. The place was DESERT (girls go to sleep at 5pm). No mami no papi no "security". I entered. Ghost atmosphere in the room.
The fishtank was empty, but with all lights on. In a blink of my eye, I spotted a big RAT running along the bench and disappear behind, right where two wonderful SYT sisters were sitting one year ago, when I discovered them there.
Old 18-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Swiss Bell Hotel Harbourbay is the same building as Harbourbay Mall. Anyone who walk the bridge (from ferry terminal to harbourbay mall) should know. The one you mark is likely to be GGI hotel.
Yes,that was Gigi Hotel. I just realize that. I got the previous map from the swissbel Hotel website...Gigi hotel is directly opposite the Harbour Bay carpark entrance gate. Thx for correcting me.

Actual location of Swissbel Harbour Bay Hotel as below :

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does the air quality of Batam affected by the forest fire of Sumatra?

Does the smog cover the sky there
Old 19-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raaraa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Atlanta Spa still exists? Been there quite a while back not sure if taxi driver will know where it is. Help would be much appreciated.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 19-09-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rainbowlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
With all that brown sugar hanging around in KK, are you sure you want to fly to Singapore (pussy paradise with Indo, Viet, PRC, Pinays, and all kind of girls from all SEA, just more expensive), pass by Geylang with MRT, go to Ferry, just to patronize a massage joint in Batam? Is it worth?
Is it worth it?
.....hmmm...HELL YES!.....it's a case of the "pussy might be better over the next hill".....it's really not about sex as per-say...hell, with money, pussies are available all over the place and it's just a matter of what we are willing to pay for the honey

There really is not much thrill in something which is easy to get....the thrill is in the chase.....looking for that impossible.....sailing out into the unknown

Thanks bros @sohbuckkong & nono1973 for your informative post.... and bro @doggienine99 you are one detailed guy and your is really much appreciated.......

Well, let's see what I can do with all the tons of information so many bros here have posted about Batam...Thanks to one and all
Old 19-09-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rexon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thought of sharing these 2 joints with bros who love good hard massage and abit of fun.

1. Grand Atalanta Spa

the place is ok I guess, facilities is quite normal. Took a vip room with tv, urinal and shower inside, which cost ard rp 374,000 My friend told me they have the best looking masseuse here, hence price is slightly more ex. Well, didn't disappoint me when a hot looking milf came into my room. Shiatsu massage was especially good, seemda press all the right spots to relieve my whole day of body tension.

Then, there came the special. She offered me hj rp300,000 fj rp600,000. Didn't know how I manage to resist not going for the full package, opted for hj and bargain down to rp 200,000. I requested her to strip fully naked so I can have the full view Played with her boobies while she hj me. I fondled her tummy and felt it was quite loose despite her looking lean, maybe she had a kid before? Tried venturing into the nether regions but she didn't allow. So the tug of war begins, felt great chemistry between us. Hence didn't take long for me to cum. Afterthat, she helped me bathe off all the massage oil. Left a satisfied man^^

1. Octopus Spa

This one is in pacific palace hotel. There is like a discount if u visit them from 10am to 2pm, which I couldn't remember how much. I paid for an executive room that cost me rp 284,000. Once I enter the facility, was greeted by a hot receptionist. Asked me for my preference for massage, then led me to the facilities. I was thinking in my head if she could be my masseuse instead, damn.

The spa facilities there was an eye opener for me. They have big shower rooms, hot spa, sauna, steam room, O2 room, gym. I was enjoying the hot spa so much.

After using the facilities, the hot receptionist came again. Hooked my arm with hers and led me to my room. Buay tahan, made me almost fall for her. Entered the room, with tv, urinal, bathtub. Nothing special here. Then the masseuse came in, looks young, short and bit meaty. Not really my type, but some bros will dig her looks I believe. Moving on to massage, her back stepping was good. Enough strength to make me feel shiok. She was less skillful compared to the one at Grand Atalanta but uses more strength. Same thing, ask whether I want massage special. She looks disinterested, but I still need my release. She only offer hj, so tip her rp100,000 to do it. She wouldn't remove any of her clothing or allow me to touch her. Well, I couldn't cum without any extra stimulation, don't feel too shiok esp when she uses strength on my head. After ard 20 to 30min, finally got abit of urge to cum, With 1 swift movement, went to grab her boobs and squeeze hard. Finally released my load in her hands. Same thing, bathed me like a baby.

On the way out, I grabbed the hot receptionist's no. ^^ Told her she looks very cute, but she seemda give me her no. to chase me off. Anyway, I was about to leave batam so no time to try jio her out.
Old 19-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadpeople View Post
Does the air quality of Batam affected by the forest fire of Sumatra?

Does the smog cover the sky there
whatever singapore have, batam will have the same.. today singapore not so clear.. got haze, batam should be the same..
Old 19-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaraa View Post
Anyone knows if Atlanta Spa still exists? Been there quite a while back not sure if taxi driver will know where it is. Help would be much appreciated.
Atlanta Spa is still exist. still remain as high-end men spa with SYT therapist always hunger to chop $$$$..
Old 19-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
i still do not recommend to try those mini bus.. unless you are familiar with the place that you're going and fluent in communicate with local.. and watch out for your pocket..

anyway, that temple is located next to restaurant Kak Dadut. if you do visit the site, can have a meal at restaurant with the view facing southlink golf course.. it's a quite a view.. i used to dine there.

the temple site share the same location with restaurant. it's very quiet.. like somewhere in the middle of jungle. the structure and statue quite unique. the temple is usually locked and not open for public. however it's open air and you can see clearly from the fence of the site..

the map of the location. if you engage cab, you can tell them the location is after UIB university and San Dona housing.
http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=1....02461&z=16&m=b
Noted with thanks,bro.

I have no slightest intention to take the Mini Bus if i happen to be alone due its condition and the crowd. A bro here once remind me of the chances of being pick-pocketed in this thread,hence i had drop the idea since. Nonetheless,it is still good to know how their bus system works. Till now i never seen anything bigger than the Mini Bus.

I guess i will put off the plan to go to the Hindu temple since it's not open to public. I will be planning for my next week's trip and will be trying out on Blue Bird cab service. Guess i will use them only upon arrival to Hotel,and likely to take ojek from Harbour Bay to Kaha,then to Hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
Dont waste time going to the new dolly massage.the biggest ugliest girl there was 1mil. On a quiet thursday noon.
Got a young new girl from new berry. Lets see if she runs.
Camping for details on your experience on your New Berry Girl,hope you had a good time.

Thursday afternoon depending on the timing you go,most who goes in the later noon after 4pm might end up with little or lower quality girls. This applies to most booking joints. My preferred timing is always after 2pm,before 3pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Now 2nd trip to batam within a month.
Thanks to br nono map manage to walk to panorama regency hotel and then to new inda per
Went to the new indan perm.. In windsor.
Change opposite formosa 100=942000

Noone attracted me but after drinking a bottle of beer pick a average girl. Mami ask for 800000bargain to 700000
She bath me like a baby wash my hair with shampoo and whole body.
Just finished 1st round not much service me doing most of the work.

Will continue later....

Cheers
Wow!! That's a pretty good exchange rate at 9420/SGD.

Glad to know you bargained,and yes...in Indonesia,one needs to bargain for almost anything and everything. They also quote different pricing for different races of people. They will quote local one price,tourist another. New horn expensive,old bird cheaper too...lol.

Good luck and hope you have a good trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowlover View Post
Is it worth it?
.....hmmm...HELL YES!.....it's a case of the "pussy might be better over the next hill".....it's really not about sex as per-say...hell, with money, pussies are available all over the place and it's just a matter of what we are willing to pay for the honey
Personal opinion,comparing to China Chinese in China,Malaysian Malays and Chinese,Pinoys,angmoh and Sillypores at around age 30+....indo girls has the Tightest Pussy in general. And that's what keeps bringing me back to Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

I wonder are there lupsap bars in batam similar to those in joo chiat or balestier 20yrs ago. Whereby d girls will sit with us and we can group their pussies or ask her do bbbj on us etc. Can somebody intro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread