The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2014, 07:05 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fion's - nothing to hold on to, how to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Today, it's exactly two months since the end of the r/s. Possibly, the most difficult ...
Share your thoughts with her.
Somehow missed ur thread and its 19 pages .. will need sometime to go thru' .. why?? 'cos after reading only ur first thread .. it sounds too familiar of a life cycle... and almost immdly felt ur sentiments.. be strong and life is like tat...

Like an arrow and a bow .. need to pull back b4 going forward..
Old 15-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
Like an arrow and a bow .. need to pull back b4 going forward..
Yes yes, Fion likes this statement that you have. Gives her something to think about this quiet Monday evening because reluctantly, she flew in to KL this mrng for a work meeting that she can't put off any longer. Reluctant because KL holds that much memories for her. Everywhere she turns she could see the happy her that existed when he was still around. That familiar eating place where they shared so much laughter over their favorite food, that familiar walk towards the twin towers that they both liked, holding hands and stealing kisses along the way.

Sitting alone in the skybar tonight, she looked at the gorgeous and familiar KL skyline and she suddenly wondered if he still comes here whenever he is in town for a meeting. The waiter asked why is she alone this time, even the waiter realized he was missing.

But Fion is still blessed, she is thankful she insisted to not stay. She is thankful she booked a flight out to leave this beautiful city just before the night ends today.

Last edited by fion.18; 15-09-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 16-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Sitting alone in the skybar tonight, she looked at the gorgeous and familiar KL skyline and she suddenly wondered if he still comes here whenever he is in town for a meeting. The waiter asked why is she alone this time, even the waiter realized he was missing.
Sis., the waiter did not realize he was missing. The waiter realized that Fion is confusing her feelings with the truth especially because she likes the view when... there was she & him.

Sorrowing down to cheering up!

Old 16-09-2014, 04:51 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes yes, Fion likes this statement that you have. Gives her something to think about this quiet Monday evening because reluctantly, she flew in to KL this mrng..

She is thankful she booked a flight out to leave this beautiful city just before the night ends today.
Wheww.. done reading all ur 19 pages .. from sadness and disappointment. .. to makeup artist lessons .. to joyous moon .. its a good thing u could put it into memory mode. .

Fond Memories r for ea to keep or discard as nec and when nec, tat only u can control n no one can take it away, but only u urself ..'cos it brings u a wealth of life experience tat u can't learn from anywhere else. Makes u a better n wiser person to handle difficult situation in the future years ahead.

Hoping for Mr or Miss rite to appear?? .. I hv learnt to respect the "Heaven's will" of the fated matching / compatibility of a life-long Soul Mate from the 12 zodiac birth signs, be it chinese, english astrology or both combine. Just the main basic will do, without dwelling further in-depth. You'll be surprised whether ur Ex or future mate were meant for each other or doom from the start. Some may argue the reliability and its authenticity. Well, I had mine read when I was 17 .. nvr believe in it ... 30+ yrs later .. looking bk .. I was amazed .. not 100% but at least 90% true. Coincident?? ... I leave it to anyone's guess.

Like the saying goes .. Men fall in loves thru their eyes, while women thru their ears... feelings? .. chemistry ..? the X-Factor ..? guess most, but not all, are just temporary charm, fascination or attraction type of love feelings call infatuation thru ur Heart .. sad to say .. is nvr easy to tell which are true and which are not .. sometimes U hv to let ur thinking brain to rationise and rules ur heart once awhile rather than losing control to KC or 感情 .. as commonly used by samsters here..

Take Care and Wish U all the Best ..
(getting late and rushing to pack my luggage .. cheersss )

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 16-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyOwl View Post
Sis., the waiter did not realize he was missing. The waiter realized that Fion is confusing her feelings with the truth especially because she likes the view when... there was she & him.

Sorrowing down to cheering up!
Oh this song so nice!

Really meh! The waiter could tell what Fion feels? She tot she did quite a pretty good job at hiding her feelings already. She's been trying not to think too much about it and just gg about living her life as it was. Just that, that place yesterday brought back too much memories so she allowed herself to reminisce a bit more than she ought to. After wiping off a couple of fallen tears on the flight out, she is alright once again. What's over is over & so we shouldn't dwell too much on it anymore.
Old 16-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
Wheww.. done reading all ur 19 pages .. from sadness and disappointment. .. to makeup artist lessons .. to joyous moon .. its a good thing u could put it into memory mode. .

Fond Memories r for ea to keep or discard as nec and when nec, tat only u can control n no one can take it away, but only u urself ..'cos it brings u a wealth of life experience tat u can't learn from anywhere else. Makes u a better n wiser person to handle difficult situation in the future years ahead.
Take Care and Wish U all the Best ..
(getting late and rushing to pack my luggage .. cheersss )
Whoa! That's a lot of effort! Must have took u a long time! Thank u! That's such a sweet gesture

You are right, memories are for keeps and from that we learn to be wiser. I like that. It's just this period that needs some getting used to, learning to be alone & once that is over, I'm certain that happy Fion will be back. Thank u again for taking time to share so much thoughts with her.

Happy packing & have a safe trip wherever it is that you are heading too.
Old 17-09-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh this song so nice!

Really meh! The waiter could tell what Fion feels? She tot she did quite a pretty good job at hiding her feelings already. She's been trying not to think too much about it and just gg about living her life as it was. Just that, that place yesterday brought back too much memories so she allowed herself to reminisce a bit more than she ought to. After wiping off a couple of fallen tears on the flight out, she is alright once again. What's over is over & so we shouldn't dwell too much on it anymore.
I would love to find out too! Would you mind to ring the waiter up to find out if he could tell?

When the waiter asked why was she alone this time, was either out of curiosity, breaking the ice or looking for clue in your reactions. But eventually, he will figures it out because of the Fion before & the Fion after. A service provider who attends to people on a daily basis tends to be more careful & sensitive with his/ her clients'/ customers' feelings. & if he/ she is not, time to pick up the skill.

Fion: Sitting alone in the skybar

Waiter Owl: Are you alright? (put in a soft tone)

Fion: Yes. I am. Thank you!

Waiter Owl continues to attend to other tables while waiting for the opportunity to fill up Fion's half-cup glass or plates.

Waiter Owl: You sure you are alright? (increase the soft tone a little higher)

Fion: Yes. Of course!

Waiter Owl: Sure. Slip your glass if you don't. So I know!
Old 17-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would love to find out too! Would you mind to ring the waiter up to find out if he could tell?

When the waiter asked why was she alone this time, was either out of curiosity, breaking the ice or looking for clue in your reactions. But eventually, he will figures it out because of the Fion before & the Fion after. A service provider who attends to people on a daily basis tends to be more careful & sensitive with his/ her clients'/ customers' feelings. & if he/ she is not, time to pick up the skill.
I'm really quite tempted to ask. But I didn't. I wanted to ask if he still came to the bar ever since we've been apart. After all it's been almost 3 months. He must have been to KL at least thrice by now. But I guess so what if I knew. Wouldn't change things at all. In fact it might make me feel worst if I know that he has already moved on.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm really quite tempted to ask. But I didn't. I wanted to ask if he still came to the bar ever since we've been apart. After all it's been almost 3 months. He must have been to KL at least thrice by now. But I guess so what if I knew. Wouldn't change things at all. In fact it might make me feel worst if I know that he has already moved on.
Let's assume the waiter told you Yes. He was there recently alone too. Does it tells you anything?

From a logical point of view, I personally will not stop visiting a place that I feel comfortable with or a place that could quench my thirst. Regardless of which woman I have had ever dated there before. & if so happen I bump into her there, so be it. We could have a chat.

From an emotional point of view, it is inevitable that the fond memories will still linger around me especially if I choose to take the same table & chair. Either because I welcome an air of melancholy to surround me or because I take the point, embrace myself through the pain since it is also unavoidable, to regain my composure as well as strength.

Time will heal!
Old 18-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
firejalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm really quite tempted to ask. But I didn't..
It is normal to want to know how ur ex r doing, I also often wonder how's she.
But there is no way to know..
Dint want stir things up again...
Haiz...
I wonder how's she...
Old 18-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firejalan View Post
It is normal to want to know how ur ex r doing, I also often wonder how's she.
But there is no way to know..
Dint want stir things up again...
Haiz...
I wonder how's she...
It's hard I guess when you miss somebody so much and you can't really do anything about it. Because having that space between the both of you, is the only way to make things right.

But she's fine I'm sure. We all survive somehow.
Old 18-09-2014, 07:32 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Yet to finish reading ur long thread, however I share your sentiments. Recently kept listening to this song for healing, just to share it with u and be strong.

Old 18-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
but if you want to look for guys over here, i wish you good luck. 5-10% of guys still can be good over here. slowly find your gems over here, i got mine over here since last year
Eh... Cold blood , you are chio bu ah ?

Your boy boy what nick ?

Old 18-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Yet to finish reading ur long thread, however I share your sentiments. Recently kept listening to this song for healing, just to share it with u and be strong.

Heya, even with my limited mandarin I could so feel this song.
I teared when heard it. I don't know if it's cos there was so much hurt in the singer's voice or cos the lyrics struck a raw nerve in my heart. Either way this song is awesome. That hurt and that disappointment i can so relate to it. I like this song! So gg on my repeat playlist this Thursday evening.
Thank you.
Old 18-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let's assume the waiter told you Yes. He was there recently alone too. Does it tells you anything?

Time will heal!
If the waiter said he came, will that give Fion a bit of hope? Yes it would. But it wouldn't change things. We would still be two people who can never be together (ok technically we could if he decides to forsake the rest of this world - but he won't) I doubt I can sit down and have a chat with him if we bump into each other. Maybe later on, but at this point in time, I can't. What do I chat with him as? A friend? A bit too difficult for Fion because she wants him more than just a friend.

Her heart is so broken and at this point it's just focusing on surviving. She's finding all sorts of way to distract herself so that time passes, a day at a time, hoping that one day it would heal. Thank you for kind words HappyOwl

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1