The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
new model, of aeroplane.....
erh~?? but at least I said earlier mah ... why bully me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
The Chinese stealth fighter.....very new, lah !.
u saw the aeroplane liao, this chinese stealth fighter fail epic loh~~
Old 24-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bad Experience in Danok YES bar

Wah so fierce one ah... I never encountered it before le... Heng...

No worry, think that fcuker should have gone by now... Keke

Quote:
Originally Posted by hng2000 View Post
Was in Danok sometimes ago with 3 other friends, we was ronda around and discovered this new pub called "YES", environment not bad with live band, we decided to go in and enjoy.

We ordered some beer and as usual, gals came and chat, we bought lady drinks for gals as usual.

After a while 2 gals came by and sit down in their bikini and chat, these 2 gals sit down with us for a long while, as usual we ordered beer and LD (which cost us RM10 each).

Honestly this pub have good shows, really good shows I admit. After the show, one of the captain approached us and tell us with F**King attitude that we MUST buy beer, cos' we have not order beer for 1 hour... My friend told the captain that we have not finished our beer yet, the captain then told my friend, "you have not finish your beer you sit down, you ask your friend to go out because they finished their beer." What the F**king attitude and F**king policy? My friend was very mad and ask him for the Manager, he threatened us and said "DON'T FORGET, YOU ARE IN THAILAND NOT IN MALAYSIA", WTF

Ended up the table next to us ask us to join them and we decided to leave there unhappily...

Just my bad experience there and don't they remember, without us in Malaysia and Singapore to support them, do you think they will run their business well?
Old 24-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
applex2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: First Time Here in sammyboyforum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
Another good advice from Yokosi san. You should be given joke of the day and advice of the day award. I wil vote for you. I were there for 2 nights this week without puying. Looks like I am reaready to retire liao. But I still be drinking with you la.
oi bonkemon, call me if u go dannok. pm me if u didnt have my number ya.
Old 25-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
waikiki2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A 3 days 2 nights short trip to danok.I was departed from City1 with a friend together and reached danok around 4pm.As usual parked car Duty free complex and bought a carton of cigarette,calsberg and 4 liters wine.We checked into siam thana with rm59 rate.Siam thana a highly recommended place to stay in danok.New and cosy and especially with bathtub.Wow,can make love in bathtub.Ha ha

Took a nap and bath then heading to Fortune with a carton of carlsberg bought from duty free complex.Felt surprising with a crowd especially in sunday.Took a seat and drink beers.Enjoy the naked show and declined fews puying approach us since day still young.Got to pass ours QC first.he he.Anyway we just raba-raba and pluck papaya in fortune and finished ours drink around 10.30pm.We spend around Rm 80.

Secound stop.Yes Club.the most happening place in danok currently.Before we head to Yes club, we met a buddy from Sungai petani.Claimed himself as Ah Hui.Nice to meet u buddy.We chat and ate some LOK LOK beside Hello bangkok there.

Yes Club.Wow..impress with the show and crowd.Saw a lot of suay mak mak coyotes,dancers and models.My saliva starting to drop.he he.Order 3 big heineken and enjoy the show there.We were having fun over there.Suddenly a coyotes approach me,she looks so narak and suay.i like her in the first sight.SO buy her a lady drinks.We had a nice conversation even she doesnt speak mandarin.We chatted in english channel and starting to know each others.She really caught my heart in that night..he he maybe due to alcohol and her sweetie face.i bought her 7 tequila and one flower to her.We order 3 more heineken beers.Thanks to Buddy AH HUI.We stayed there untill 1 pm and i also able to get the ctc no of this suay puying.SO LIKE HER>CHOK MAK MAK.he he

Name: Nampong
Face:9/10 my type of gal..Cute...he he
origin: Near to chiangmai
Body: a syt
Bonkable:don know.she was just graduated from university and only work in Yes club for two weeks..

Head back to siam thana and sleep alone zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 25-03-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
waikiki2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woke up around 11pm.Then head to breakfast and join by buddy AH HUI.We had brakfast in front of the oliver hawker stall.Buddy Ah hui decided to stay one more night in danok.SO we headed to roam farm together.We roam JD,Rose2 and ovation.My friend booked ovation legendary gal Ah chuer,Ah hui booked Rose legendary gal AH beau and i booked a unknown gal in JD.he he.I intend to take a look in QQ saloon but too bad it is still close.so bo bian just took the gal from JD with rm250.

we headed back to room and waiting for puying to come for battle.he he.Door Knock...dock dock dock..wow so excited.open the door and my puying is here.He he.So we just cuddled each other and a lips kiss at second sight.We bathed and did it two rounds with her.service no bad.Took a nap and woke up around 730pm and got a call from my friend so we headed to dinner together then headed to Kiss society to meet buddy Ah Hui.Kiss society a nice deco place but too bad not happening at all.Just three tables were occupied when i stepped in.so Ah hui asked us to change place.

We decided to go YES CLUB.I so happy cause wan to meet back the cute puying.he he.
We took ours seat in second floor cause with a nice view and i also don wan disturb by a bunch of money sucker coyotes,dancer and models.I brought a Martell to Yes club and ordered two heineken.
You must c the show front the second floor.It is totally diff view and enviroment.Can spot the puyings and show so clearly.I was once again impress with the show in Yes club.so NIce.

While i was enjoy the show,suddenly the cute coyotes friend spotted me and waived on me..ha ha..SO enjoy when c her dancing on the stage...about 20 minutes,she came up and look for me..i was so happy and ignore the farm gal.he he..Once again we had a nice conversation,and she really caught my heart away on that night.She even asked me to bring her go to travel malaysia after she back from songkan..of course i said yea..he he..but dont know can believe o not?maybe is her tactic lo...
After finished the drink we head to paragon..wow so loud the music.i wish i could stay in Yes club and chat with nompang..he he//we left paragon around 3.00pm.

Back to room and straight zzzzz without any action.I did one more round with her in the morning then say good bye to her..

I felt so lost when heading back to malaysia..because i miss nompang so much.he he..i will back for her again definitely..
Old 25-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Miao Chu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any warning sign for tsunami in Dandok?
Old 26-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Andrewhor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi I am thinking of going with my fri but not driving up. do you know any bus from KL sentral to danok?
any other idea to go there?
Old 26-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miao Chu View Post
Is there any warning sign for tsunami in Dandok?
You posted same question in Bangkok Field Report.

There are warning signs in the Andaman Sea and Gulf of Thailand which are far away.

if a tsunami hits Dannok, which is on flat ground, you are dead.

And when your body is wash back to either the Andaman Sea or to the Gulf of Thailand, you will be aroy aahan for the fish !.
Old 26-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You posted same question in Bangkok Field Report.

There are warning signs in the Andaman Sea and Gulf of Thailand which are far away.

if a tsunami hits Dannok, which is on flat ground, you are dead.

And when your body is wash back to either the Andaman Sea or to the Gulf of Thailand, you will be aroy aahan for the fish !.
If the Tsunami hits Dannok from the Malacca Straits then not only he will be arroy ahan for the fish but almost everyone in the state of Perlis & north Kedah would be too! Now that would be really the end of the world like 2012 and if from South China Sea then really end of the World for many! Based on my observation of Google Maps lol!
Old 26-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythsex View Post
erh~?? but at least I said earlier mah ... why bully me?
mai la, say I bully you! When you see me then you know why it is impossible for me to bully, I senior citizen liao.

soon, I will be shopping for walking sticks........
Old 26-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had an eventful trip tis round..
Managed to up a new coyote at YES on my 2nd nite.. Shiok ah!!

Bro holy, paiseh i couldnt meet u on fri mornin cos something screwed up and i had to leave danok at 8am..
Next trip, drinks on me!
Old 26-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow.... You power la... Up coyote in 2 days..... Please provide FR in detail thanks... Hehe

No worry there's always next time till 2012.... Keke

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat View Post

Bro holy, paiseh i couldnt meet u on fri mornin cos something screwed up and i had to leave danok at 8am..
Next trip, drinks on me!
Old 27-03-2011, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat View Post

Next trip, drinks on me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
Wow.... You power la... Up coyote in 2 days..... Please provide FR in detail thanks... Hehe

Bro Holy....I didn't even come near anyone except that I only hug...Ah Por..in the Ice Box....heheheh!

Getting old....!
Old 27-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post

Bro, i was lucky la.. She said she juz came danok for 5 days.. So test test abit reali wor..
So hang flower n buy tequila loh.. Buy for her sistas oso.. First nite spend abt rm800, then 2nd nite abt rm400.
Totally not usin skills one.. U can do it too..
Old 27-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Bro Holy....I didn't even come near anyone except that I only hug...Ah Por..in the Ice Box....heheheh!

Getting old....!
You mean the puying serves the customers in Ice room? I was told the name is Ah Pon? She not only can hug but can book as well.
Last time she quoted me rm400. Maybe you have try her liao....
Any FR on her to post?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1