The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Why no ask me.... Tieng
He say his TV is of vietnamese chinese standard ma

Pools performed badly again, dare not disturb u

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 26-10-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
"dam tac" is 好色
Thanks, at least i know what he mean by " dam tac". I catch no balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
sau em co di khach san? later you can go hotel?
i
Thanks for upz but cannot return upz because upz u before for KSP address.
Nice addition for KTV cheongster but i seldom go KTV, more interested to get FL girl to my room then use international sex language to finish off the job..
Old 26-10-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Mr Volcano, may I seek your advice on the above sentence? about the word "hour", is there a better word than "gio"?

KT already answer u

but in the circle of WL and FL...i doubt they will say di 1 tieng or di 1 gio....usually they will say "di ve lien"
Old 26-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but in the circle of WL and FL...i doubt they will say di 1 tieng or di 1 gio....usually they will say "di ve lien"
yup...finished then shortly she leave...hehe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Remember that pting is teaching some vietnamese phrases??? So it is MAN who will say those sentences.

As some of the transit hotel is 2 hours per booking, so MAN will request VB to go for 2 hours.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
javmixed is stuck in moderation for some time to come

moi nguoi vao web minh ung ho nha
http://javidols.net
Old 27-10-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

The rain on the plain in Vietain…
================================================== =
I hope the editor doesn’t change this title, as it’s a joke based on a song!

The rains are coming. I mean THE rains. The Monsoon season – you know, rain like golf balls and wind like standing under a spinning helicopter blade (please remember to duck) and water in your shoes and laundry that takes three days to dry.

I got the inspiration for this article from a recent Facebook thread about the hammering downpour we recently received around Hoi An Ancient Town and Da Nang City, both in central Vietnam.

‘… it’s started! Better batten down the hatches!’
‘Yep! I can see it flooding my poor garden’
‘Ohhh… you poor thing, has anything survived?’

‘… the water is rising to my back door!’

‘…that’s terrible! Stay safe!’

Then the rain stopped – for the last five days… Expat reactions to rain are sometimes hilarious to read. We’re such wimps. Come on… The little old grandma from two houses down from my place stomps through our private street lake when it’s pouring, like a scene from ‘Singing in the Rain,’ as if she’s strolling to the shops on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

In case you don’t know: the word Monsoon is thought to be Arabic in origin, ‘mawsim,’ meaning season, as the monsoon does signal the change and was first used in English in India. Typhoon perhaps originated from a Japanese word pronounced as ‘taifū.’ You always know it’s coming with the September harvest and rapid drying of the rice on tarpaulins on any street out in the countryside before the rains.

Unless you’re pushing a motorbike through yet another flooded street in Ho Chi Minh City, the contrasting general reactions to rain are giggle-worthy territory. We expats moan that the rain keeps us indoors, yet it’s a welcome opportunity for many rural Vietnamese to stay home and watch telly. We’re aghast when it’s five centimeters of water around our homes yet any Vietnamese near a river can tell you stories of hauling the fridge upstairs.

I commute to Da Nang City during the week and it’s interesting to see how Vietnamese cope. The first droplets are ignored, a few minutes later it belts down. The locals wait to the very last minute to put on a raincoat – which makes sense in the sticky humidity – pulling over almost at the same time, dozens of them, scrambling for the raincoat under the bike seat or racing to the nearest shop to buy one.

It’s very funny watching the young fellas racing home, head and body hugging the bike with no raincoat like a MotoGP racer.

It’s annoying sometimes in town during the rains when money savvy locals bounce into the local bars, dripping wet in a nón lá (conical hat), I might add, to flog off a few raincoats at silly prices. They know we have little choice but to pay up! It is even worse when you’ve just come in from the rain and have to hand over soggy bank notes with dripping fingers.

I shouldn’t be surprised at the quality of these things – they rip apart so easily in the big winds of a typhoon. After going through dozens of these paper thin coats, I bought the dream coat at 180,000 dong and two years later, it is still going strong. It’s lined too, so it makes a cozy winter jacket when I’m riding throughout the winter nights. I remember laughing so much when one large European ripped his raincoat apart just trying it on and the little Vietnamese lady insisted he pay for it while offering him a larger size.

Shoes are another issue. I started out in runners only to learn that they never really dry out properly. Then I moved on to sandals only to find out the straps can’t deal with water. I did buy the local black jacket and outer waterproof pants with some big wellington boots, discovering that I was dying in the moisture from the gear. Finally my super awesome Vietnamese girlfriend bought me rubber shoes with large holes in them. Brilliant! Dry in a flash and no problem walking through puddles. Love those shoes…

Big storms come and we do follow with comments flying all over Facebook and smartphones. Time to stock up on candles and beer, put the food in the ice box and make sure you’ve got some good books to read! Still it’s amusing how expats sometimes complain that the WiFi is down and there’s no hot water, the air-con has no power and they can’t get to their favorite pub because it’s under water. Ah… such hardships.

So the next time the sky darkens and thunderclaps announce the deluge, don’t worry about it and remember: your flowers are getting watered while you’re watching footy on the sofa.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Thanks, at least i know what he mean by " dam tac". I catch no balls.

Thanks for upz but cannot return upz because upz u before for KSP address.
Nice addition for KTV cheongster but i seldom go KTV, more interested to get FL girl to my room then use international sex language to finish off the job..
Np with the upz...

Anyway nice to sharing and correcting some phrases here rather than just jackbl posting here
Old 28-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Any suggestions for pillow talk??
Old 28-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Any suggestions for pillow talk??
Lam them mot lan....
Old 29-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
tanandy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Chúc mới người học được tiếng việt và nói tiếng giỏi giỏi. Có thể xao được nhiều gai làm singapore Kiêu ngạo.
Old 29-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mai anh về quê các chú có ai tâm hự gì hnay thì alo nha mời anh đi đánh chén cũng dc ;P;P

Please help to translate..
Old 29-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
Mai anh về quê các chú có ai tâm hự gì hnay thì alo nha mời anh đi đánh chén cũng dc ;P;P

Please help to translate..
I try...this is what IMHO what I think the meaning...

tomorrow you go back...so today invite you to bonk and have abalone oyster for your meal...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I try...this is what IMHO what I think the meaning...

tomorrow you go back...so today invite you to bonk and have abalone oyster for your meal...
Nice try..
Old 29-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Em chăm đấy béo k chị Bảo Trang

Translate please anyone..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1