The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Shenzhen Info Needed

hi , all brother

at first , sorry for posting this new thread due to the present thread are so heavy load and hope the thread master dont mind.

We plan to go SZ on coming week and need more information hope those experience kaki will help

1. Did SZ got good place for girl hunting like in the disco or pub area ?
if yes , where is the place ?

2. Which hotel is good to stay and worth for money ?

thanks a l ot
Old 16-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
hi , all brother

at first , sorry for posting this new thread due to the present thread are so heavy load and hope the thread master dont mind.
Did you maybe stop to think that people were ignoring your post ? Because its up to you to do some research and get the information that has already been posted on the threads.

Instead of doing some research, you start a new thread ... Bravo..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

In fact , i did the research but still cant get what i want , so need to start the new thread lor
Old 04-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You should have state which part of SZ you'll be at. 关内 or 关外 or even which district or even town. Nanti people thought you're in 关内 but in fact you're in 松岗 or in 平湖, then all the places people intro will be quite a distance leh.
CB:
Old 05-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Bro, Shenzhen has a few districts - 罗湖,福田,皇岗,上沙,下沙,蛇口,盐田,保安 etc. Dun waste time go pub。 上沙 & 下沙 are 2 most havoc places in SZ, they are villages. Even 公安 also need to respect the 村长, so very safe there. Many taiwanese & hongkee come here for fun, cheap and good. Most massage centres include 炮房. Many young & pretty girls 17, 18yo.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

If you walk on the street in Shenzhen and see a middle age women carrying a small baby searching through a rubbish bin to find some food to eat - what will you do ?
Old 11-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
If you walk on the street in Shenzhen and see a middle age women carrying a small baby searching through a rubbish bin to find some food to eat - what will you do ?

I will stop, pull out my HP, snap few photos, show them to my kids telling them how lucky they are...
Old 11-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Look into the rubbish bin and you will see there is a packet of rice carefully placed inside there.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
GD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Normally I would not react, but for the sake of a child. I would just hand her 10RMB. Wont make a difference to me but hope it will make a difference to the child.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Samster

we found at sz , there is a area , just behind the guangshen hotel
" west village " got some girl standing below the building at the road side
the price is about rmb150 / shot. but the service is out
Old 12-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD_Paradise View Post
Normally I would not react, but for the sake of a child. I would just hand her 10RMB. Wont make a difference to me but hope it will make a difference to the child.
Dun give money, this is a scam - part of Shenzhen 丐帮. They now have several groups:

1. handicap children
2. women with baby eating from rubbish bin
3. old man nodding head on the ground
4. youngster on overhead bridge - ask for bus fare
5. middle age women in black asking money when you alight taxis.

All are bullshit. the money you give dun go to them but go to people controlling them.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
we found at sz , there is a area , just behind the guangshen hotel
" west village " got some girl standing below the building at the road side
the price is about rmb150 / shot. but the service is out
Bro, goto Century hotel 新都 or around louhu train station. many okts there, girls are good quality. they will bring you to an apartment and show you several girls, you choose one and bargain for price:300-500rmb. can do in your hotel. if want overnight, dun tell the okt negotiate with the girl directly after you go back to hotel.

for cheap & quiky, go to the hair saloons 100-200rmb. some pretty girls, service so so.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dun give money, this is a scam - part of Shenzhen 丐帮. They now have several groups:

1. handicap children
2. women with baby eating from rubbish bin
3. old man nodding head on the ground
4. youngster on overhead bridge - ask for bus fare
5. middle age women in black asking money when you alight taxis.

All are bullshit. the money you give dun go to them but go to people controlling them.
I totally agree, these syndicates have houses out skirt of city area. want red light district go Pu Ji district, Luo Hu and Mei Lin not many. can try foot spa but be careful of fairy jump.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

Last month I saw a handicap man with a small girl abt 2-3 yo begging money in Louhu, near Friendship store. Dun quite believe in all these beggars so just walk pass and proceed. After abt 100m, I walked back and talk to the guy with only one leg. He was from Xi'an coming to look for relative but can't find them. He look miserable and the girl was crying. So I gave him 100rmb. I told him I dun know if he is real, but I really pity the little girl.

I know there are many fake beggars in SZ, but this is a real pity case. My conscious told me I need to help, never mind even if get cheated. I am sure there are some genuine cases. We Singaporeans are a real compassionate lot. People might think we are stupid, but I think we are kind.

Any bros seen this man before ? Is this another new scam ?

Mark Lim
Old 12-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Well, if giving 10 - 50 RMB make me feel good and allow me to sleep with a clear conscience, then so be it. I cannot stop them from fooling me. But I can have some compassion also.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1