The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bensen111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
is there market for malaysia malay girl in geylang

i know a FL malaysia malay want to come geylang to try her luck but she scare she dont have market here where there is many pretty thailand and vietnam lady which is $60-$80 and she want to charge $100 for 30mintue will anybro willing to pay for her?
Old 15-02-2024, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensen111 View Post
i know a FL malaysia malay want to come geylang to try her luck but she scare she dont have market here where there is many pretty thailand and vietnam lady which is $60-$80 and she want to charge $100 for 30mintue will anybro willing to pay for her?
In geylang $100 a bit hard...
I remembered last time even for local Malay girl also never ask for >$80.
Old 17-02-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Re: is there market for malaysia malay girl in geylang

There's always a market if she is hot and skillful, with GFE.
Old 17-02-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
depending on age n quality people are willing to pay
Old 17-02-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

I’m happy to try a Malaysian Malay if there’s a chance!
Old 17-02-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
I’m happy to try a Malaysian Malay if there’s a chance!
on n off do see some adverts in Locanto mly gal from KL operating in a hotel,legit or not I do not know cause nvr try
Old 17-02-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15135 / Power: 26
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: is there market for malaysia malay girl in geylang

Quote:
most important pretty bo
Old 20-02-2024, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Sure got market one. Streetwalk at Geylang a bit difficult since you need to look at your local market: Geylang = budget bonk. So 100/shot consider high already unless you exotic like African pussies.

So end up some is advertised on Locanto. May be a better choice since there the market not necessarily looking for super cheap fucks.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 9
hello9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When she come bro?
Old 20-02-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Share here her stats and photo. We will tell you if there is a market or not.
Old 20-02-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

I have been to look for a Malay girl for a long time .. not many on locanto and mostly look fake profiles.
I once contacted a Malay girl on sg beauty castle and ended up with a prc .. I did not realize that time as I had contacted 10+ girls on the same day .. only when I went back to her account then realised.
Definitely got market as no supply ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1