The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

To put it succintly,

Yi Tiao Long = Full Service from Head to Toe

Njoy lah, bruddahs!

ALe88

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 14-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Used to be a regular there before they changed management. Back then there were a few gals there really captivating.
Old 14-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Used to be a regular there before they changed management. Back then there were a few gals there really captivating.
I paid them a visit the other day - nice interiors at the lounge area. While seated... i noticed a customer going to a monitor where you can view the girls and honestly, i viewed them, none to my liking, not too sure whether its because of poor photography or the girls were simply not photogenic.

OKT was friendly, however, that evening there were only 2 girls available, I must say they know how to strut and strike a pose for the customer but sadly, none to my liking. OKT said the rest were working, I thanked him and told him i will probably come by another time.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also dropped in the other day and took a quick look at the screen, nothing catching my eyes though. Maybe I will check them out later...
Old 29-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4394 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

should have checked out this thread... haven't been there for a long long time... went in and saw unfamiliar managers.... the gals are totally different and service standards dropped a little, but still ok....

had J1 shuang shuang today...
GFE, and great bonk despite her enhanced C cup.... will return to try more...

still prefer their rooms... any other house with such nice rooms?
Old 29-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
should have checked out this thread... haven't been there for a long long time... went in and saw unfamiliar managers.... the gals are totally different and service standards dropped a little, but still ok....

had J1 shuang shuang today...
GFE, and great bonk despite her enhanced C cup.... will return to try more...

still prefer their rooms... any other house with such nice rooms?
Bruddah, is Shaung Shuang pretty and does she offers good service?

2009, 2062, 2033, 16W19 and 1819 rooms are nice and well renovated. Check it up!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 30-07-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

geyland is so advance now... will try out and post a fr for all brudders
Old 31-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Tried Bing Bing (Girl 8) at Yi Tiao Long. Damn pretty with GFE, AR and bbbj, water bed at shower area.

I lie down on a bed at the shower area then she start to wash my back. Then after she ask me change to doggy position. Then she use the soap to wash lil bro and also AR at the same time! This part damn shiok sia.. Never did anything like that b4.

The rest is bbbj, and the usual on the bed.

looks: 9.5 (Damn chio, side got 2 small dimples when she smile)
boobs: B (fake and hard, but ok)
bbbj: 8
fj: 8
gfe: 10
dmg: 150/1/1
Old 31-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Bro l0v3r, which house is it? Like to try Bing Bing.
Old 31-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 16
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Wow sounds good!

Whats the damage bros?
Old 01-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
mightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post
Wow sounds good!

Whats the damage bros?
$150 -1 hour - 1 shot

Package include Inflatable bed at shower area, aloe-vela gel catbath, hot and cold BBBJ.

Recommend to try J11, sensuous BBBJ.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddah, is Shaung Shuang pretty and does she offers good service?

2009, 2062, 2033, 16W19 and 1819 rooms are nice and well renovated. Check it up!
honestly, i'm short-sighted... so i go for the tall shapely kind with long straight hair... she fits the bill... and damn seducive... use her GFE power to make me stand, instead of those SOP...

But her hot/cold bj was capped and short in duration unlike my fav Jia Jia in the past...
Old 01-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightykoh View Post
$150 -1 hour - 1 shot

Package include Inflatable bed at shower area, aloe-vela gel catbath, hot and cold BBBJ.

still prefer the high dense foam shower bed last time..... this inflatable one is quite uncomfortable... but when the FJ starts from the shower, the feeling is fantastic....

6 gals walked out that day, only found J1 attractive... the rest are....

i have never visited any other 150 brothel though
Old 01-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 16
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightykoh View Post
$150 -1 hour - 1 shot

Thanks bro. Will drop by soon try J11.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
mightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
still prefer the high dense foam shower bed last time..... this inflatable one is quite uncomfortable... but when the FJ starts from the shower, the feeling is fantastic....

6 gals walked out that day, only found J1 attractive... the rest are....

i have never visited any other 150 brothel though
I agreed that J1 is attractive and best looking of them, but after trying J11, can felt the difference in terms of service. I have tried both J1 and J11.

J1 had skipped the hot and cold BBBJ, in fact she practise BJ with condom. Some brothers like it safe.

J11 provides teethless BBBJ, quite sensuously done and gave me a good AR while J1 did not give. I had provided the feedback to OKT and hopefully she can improve.

J11 also recommend me another gal named WaWa (forgotten J7 or J8) for her beauty and J3 who is good at massage. Yet to try them if Vit M permits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1