The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Anyone checked out the new arrivals at L16w12 YTL yet?

Share share pls. TIA
Old 07-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Are Baby #1 and Ke Ke still working in WH12?
Old 09-12-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

#1 Baby still around.

Ke Ke no more.

New girls can try #11 - Swee Swee but no boobs.
Old 09-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiRetired View Post
#1 Baby still around.

Ke Ke no more.

New girls can try #11 - Swee Swee but no boobs.
Opps baby baby one more time
Old 11-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joe1105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi senior,
what is yi tiao long service?
Old 12-12-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1105 View Post
hi senior,
what is yi tiao long service?
Think its sort of like a soapy massage.

http://www.wowasis.com/travelblog/?p=2397
Old 12-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hows baby service nowadays?
Old 19-03-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
she is quite chio but ...

She is quite chio but ...

WL name - YoYo aka WL #11
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58m w/o heels
Home Base - WH12 (House of Yi Tiao Long)
Misc info - Those WLs from WH12 who offer YTL are a far cry from WLs @ L0819 ... No where near the standards of Bao Er, Yi Na and Xiao Li (from L0819). Just like retired Ding Ding & Wen Wen, these 3 WLs set the bar very high in terms of YTL services on the inflatable mattress. Most if not all the WLs in WH12 offer very brief service on the inflatable mattress but only some butt massage ... Most don't allow frenching and painting ... My personal pal received CAR when he requested for AR from YoYo.

YoYo aka WL No. 11 is hailed from Yunnan, very petite, slender, small butt, she has one small tattoo behind her neck and another huge one on her side torso ... Quite fair body complexion ... A cup tits with pale brownish pink nips, quite neat looking pussy with a little pubic hair, nice eyes and natural top & bottom lashes, with facial dimples, quite sharp small nose and small lips but no frenching allowed (only kissing on the lips), no AR, no pussy painting allowed, weak half-throated BBBJ and only brief YTL service on the inflatable mattress ... Nothing much to shout. The only consolation was she offered lotsa GFE post coital by hugging me, stroking my pecs and kissing my face on the bed.

YoYo is quite chio but certainly not those super chio type in my opinion ... Those who said she is very chio and offers very good service, it is a sheer exaggeration on their part. She is no way near the standard of ex WH12 WL, Shuang Shuang or maybe Jia Jia in the looks, bod and YTL service departments.

Having said that, if you don't mind to bonk a young, petite and quite chio youngish lass with very average service, you would not be disappointed.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Hi

haven't heard anything at all from this house nowadays... Who are the good ones from this house currently?
Old 21-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Wanted to try out Bao er from L08H19 but went there only 3 gals not to my liking. So came to here. Used to come this Yi tiao long but long time no come.. So come back see see even though not much good review.. Saw from the PC picture again and choose gal 1 whom they called baby.

Looks good enough.
Nene v big.
Fair and body nice.

Come to service...
Ask me want water bed?
Of course yes la..
Water bed was not so bad but can't compare to others. If you like hj, you can choose her. Good at hj. Got monkey pick peach. And mainly hj and hj with soap and tickling your body which I like but just these 2.. Applied toothpaste on my arse but no ar.. Just apply for fun..

After that just wash and ask me wait on bed. No b2b or any licking n sucking. Water bed ard 15 mins.

Onto bed, ask me just lie down facing up. I know game over Liao. Touch touch n lick lick nipples den when touch her boobs, she said no touch her nipples can Liao. Den ok Lo. Just play the big boobs.

Bbbj got hot n cold with tickling. Nothing to shout about for $150. After that I know she will ask me fuck her. Indeed.. She lie down and ask me go on top of her. Fuck fuck a while wanna do doggy she said her CB not feeling well. Can only this position. Den lor. Just fuck her hard and finish off.

After that she went to wash up. After she's done den she ask me go wash myself.. Den ok lor.. Since I'm already adult.. Just wash myself, dry up, wear my clothes and bye bye lor..

Really drop so much. Told okt he said got different meh?? I told him I only went up 30mins.. What do you think? Cat150.. This standard not say bad but not worth $150.. Only $80 maybe.. Disappointed..

No wonder this tread so queit..
Old 21-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Wanted to try out Bao er ...

Got monkey pick peach. And mainly hj and hj with soap and tickling your body d ask me wait on bed. No b2b or any licking n sucking. Water bed ard 15 mins.
okt he said got different meh?? I told him I only went up 30mins.. What do you think? Cat150.. This standard not say bad but not worth $150.. Only $80 maybe.. Disappointed..

No wonder this tread so queit..
Bro, didn't u read my FR? Below is an excerpt of my above FR for your reference ... Anyway, it ain't too late to heed my advice. These days there are many fake FR in SBF ... Gone were the days like we used to enjoy in Delfi forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Home Base - WH12 (House of Yi Tiao Long)
Misc info - Those WLs from WH12 who offer YTL are a far cry from WLs @ L0819 ... No where near the standards of Bao Er, Yi Na and Xiao Li (from L0819). Just like retired Ding Ding & Wen Wen, these 3 WLs set the bar very high in terms of YTL services on the inflatable mattress. Most if not all the WLs in WH12 offer very brief service on the inflatable mattress but only some butt massage ... Most don't allow frenching and painting ... My personal pal received CAR when he requested for AR from YoYo. [/b]

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 22
big_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, didn't u read my FR? Below is an excerpt of my above FR for your reference ... Anyway, it ain't too late to heed my advice. These days there are many fake FR in SBF ... Gone were the days like we used to enjoy in Delfi forum ...
I agree bro. Gone are the good old days!
Old 25-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

For some reason - YTL last 2 batches are pretty so so and Baby don't give good service (this cannot that cannot etc).

But to be fair, they do have nice rooms and you can 'order in' from other houses.

As for the girls not giving the full 1 hr service, sadly this is happening almost every where unless - so we just need to watch the time ourselves and 'hold back' abit where needed lol
Old 25-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Yes bro.. I think i read it.. but backside itchy.. reached 0819 but only has 3 gals not to my liking.. and dunno where else got water bed except YTL.. So went there see whether got miracle.. But really no miracle.. Today just went back to 0819 to try bao_er. Really no fight.. shall write her fr there..

Quote:
Old 01-05-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thot it means

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%B8...A2%9D%E9%BE%8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyh View Post
Think its sort of like a soapy massage.

http://www.wowasis.com/travelblog/?p=2397
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1