The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advise needed! Discharge

can all these STDs be cured completely with the jabs and medicine?
Old 19-03-2015, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
can all these STDs be cured completely with the jabs and medicine?
Generally speaking yes. Although there are multi-drug resistant strains of gonorrhea in this world. I have only come across 2 cases both not local.

And there are drug resistant trichomonas. I have seen 1 case also not local.
Old 23-03-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no pain no gain.
may i know which stables u visited?
Old 30-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
Khaolak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Generally speaking yes. Although there are multi-drug resistant strains of gonorrhea in this world. I have only come across 2 cases both not local.

And there are drug resistant trichomonas. I have seen 1 case also not local.
Thanks for sharing this doctor
Old 30-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
TvBox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, so cfrm u caught gonorrhoea? Did u go find out if it was from your FR or the friend?
Old 31-03-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
edisonttt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyedisonttt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi

I have unprotected sex with my FB last Thursday and I feel like peeing oftenly for the past two days. It is slightly better yesterday night. Other than this, I have no other pain or symptoms.

Should I observe another 2-3 days? Anyone can give advice?
Old 31-03-2015, 01:49 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Urinary frequency can be a sign of an STD although it is also a sign of a UTI.

You should get tested. Let me tell you why.

If this is caused by Chlamydia or NSU, the symptoms will disappear in a few days. That will make you believe you are OK when you are not. The infection will remain in you and can cause complications and you also can unknowingly spread it to someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edisonttt View Post
Hi

I have unprotected sex with my FB last Thursday and I feel like peeing oftenly for the past two days. It is slightly better yesterday night. Other than this, I have no other pain or symptoms.

Should I observe another 2-3 days? Anyone can give advice?
Old 03-04-2015, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AlanCheng55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The infection will remain in you and can cause complications and you also can unknowingly spread it to someone else.
Never knew this
Old 05-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

pratabrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocatus View Post
Hi all bros. Just to share.

I got similar experience years ago like what TS mentioned. Yellowish/White discharge and pain during urination.
It was a week ago when i had sex with a FL from a particular stable (Close liao). Only oral sex was unprotected.

Checked through google/internet and assumed it should be Gonorrhea. was thinking if i should just get a jab or to get antibiotics to treat this particular disease. Somehow after all the guessing and worrying, i decided to go to a private clinic in the east to get check (Urine sample).

Tested positive for Gonorrhea, chlamydia and Trichomoniasis. Was surprised that i caught 3 bacteria. Went through 2 weeks of antibiotics and another test to assure that i am clean of all these bacteria.

Cost a total of roughly 600..

Thinking back, it doesn't really pays to have stress and worries to trade for a moment of pleasure. Chiong safe bros out there! If you suspect anything unusual, a test is your best bet!
Wah 600 is steep bro.

Got discharge from my kkj also. Was slightly painful when urinate but didn't think much of it.

By word of mouth recommendation, I saw the boss of Elyon Family Clinic in Telok Blangah. Clinic was about 6 minutes walk from Telok Blangah MRT.

The doctor, according to my cheongster friend, has extensive experience in STD from the UK/Ireland (I think his profile on the website, just google "elyon clinic"). He was anchoring Kensington Family Clinic for a time before opening up his own shop. He is not related to the bosses of Kensington anyways.

Got complete urine STD check plus medications and injection. The doctor was really knowledgeable and thorough. Spent 20 minutes going through my problems and examining me.

Bill was around 300+.

Kena both gonorrhia and chlamydia. One arrow two birds lioaz!
Old 05-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Taco82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocatus View Post
Hi all bros. Just to share.

Tested positive for Gonorrhea, chlamydia and Trichomoniasis. Was surprised that i caught 3 bacteria. Went through 2 weeks of antibiotics and another test to assure that i am clean of all these bacteria.

Cost a total of roughly 600..
S$600 ? Was it inclusive of comprehensive checkup and antibiotics ? What a steep price.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Sounds like you have caught gonorrhea which can easily be transmitted via oral sex.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/STDFact-gonorrhea.htm

ALL of you need to be treated. See a doctor immediately. If you want cheap, go to DSC

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg

You can also pay a visit to the forum's resident STD doctor.

The probability of catching HIV is a lot lower. If you want peace of mind, get tested after the window period.
Hi, how long is the window period?
Old 07-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
DoctorVChia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboy183 View Post
Hi, how long is the window period?
Hi Sgboy183,

Window period for testing for gonorrhoea or HIV?
Old 07-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Urinary frequency can be a sign of an STD although it is also a sign of a UTI.

You should get tested. Let me tell you why.

If this is caused by Chlamydia or NSU, the symptoms will disappear in a few days. That will make you believe you are OK when you are not. The infection will remain in you and can cause complications and you also can unknowingly spread it to someone else.
Good info, thanks for sharing with us Doc
Old 09-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

skully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
Though I am not active contributor, but i have got most FL contact from SBF, thought that i share my experience with Gonorrhoea. I visited a PRC FL last Sept, FR was very SOP, BBBJ and FJ with cap on. Then I started to experience Pain during urination after 7th day; goggled and found that STI/STDs might be the likely causes, went to private clinic for consultation, after relating my symptoms, doc screened and reverted that I am most likely contacted Gonorrhoea, suggested that do a comprehensive screening as I might have contacted other STI/STD. At that moment, my world collapsed. I got a antibiotic injection and a week worth of antibiotic. A week later, my clinic report concluded that I have contacted G and no other STI/STD was present. Being paranoid, doc suggested that I do another partial check to confirmed the G is gone which I did... next visit to clinic, report confirmed that the bacteria was gone. Understanding the window period for STI/STD, I know that this wasn't conclusive as I need to wait till 90th days. Fear and Anxiety towards 90th day was shivering sleepless nights of suicidal thoughts, I did not dare to sleep on the same bed with my wife and 2 young kids, fearing that I might transmit some undesirable diseases to them; this made me realise how much I treasure my family and I really do not want to lose them. It was a mental torture..

Clinical report on 90th day stated that I am cleared from all known STI/STD. However, the G episode still haunted me, so I went on to do a full screening on 120th and 180th day which turn out to be okay except that Candida was found to be marginal, Doc told me that it is just yeast and there is nothing to fear of, but I afraid to have any sex with my wife despite of my knowledge of Gonorrhoea can be cured, it have mentally scarred me in return. I didn't dare to confide to anyone. Then my wife start to complain that I have distanced myself away from everyone, even suspected that I had a affair. I really hope to have a third child but " Is it really safe to have sex after Gonorrhoea is cured?"
Old 09-04-2015, 05:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skully View Post
Is it really safe to have sex after Gonorrhoea is cured?"
Of course it is provided you don't have any other STD. Were you tested for Herpes and Hep B/C?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1