The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Kurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
But the issues is with the cheena only, was staying here most of the time, but decided to change laew, and also the breakfast no change for dun know how long laew.......
Lol how does the china guests affect you ? Which hotel you go will guarantee you not having china guests ? Yes breakfast menu hasn't change for quite some time but what they offer is pretty standard menu what other hotels offer too.
Old 27-03-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurakmeng View Post
Lol how does the china guests affect you ? Which hotel you go will guarantee you not having china guests ? Yes breakfast menu hasn't change for quite some time but what they offer is pretty standard menu what other hotels offer too.
China PPL r OK as long as they do not make nuisances la..
Old 27-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too noisy, Pietra got no cheena.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
China PPL r OK as long as they do not make nuisances la..
Old 27-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Too noisy, Pietra got no cheena.........
I think thats how the local think about us tourist too...

China nationals are not noisy on purpose, its just how they are, louder.

If thats how you feel, maybe best to stay close to home or far from other people.
Old 29-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
utopian355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Outcall hotel Room Live Sex Show (BKK)

Hi all

Any recommendation for outcall live sex show in hotel room in BKK ?

Best if they can do couple massage as well.

thanks in advanced.
Old 29-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Outcall hotel Room Live Sex Show (BKK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopian355 View Post
pls dun start a thread just to ask question...

pls read this sticky...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

I will merge this thread with the Thailand tcss thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 29-03-2015 at 07:23 PM.
Old 29-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi all

thanks in advanced.
How much u willing to pay? I can arrage for u.
Old 29-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

vbkk...pls use pm for that post unless you want to pay advertising fees...

Old 30-03-2015, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
vbkk...pls use pm for that post unless you want to pay advertising fees...
Why must I use PM when I am asking him in general and got nothing to hide? manynpeople might be interested to know how much and need details about it. Better than some hidden agents and double standard stuff we see here? Arrange for him means must get comm for it? Dun be so money face la
Old 30-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If u are willing to pay and just want to watch, head down to any bar. Gers are willing to do as long as the money is right.
Again if u are willing to pay, I dun mind telling u which bar but will cost u USD 200. I dun mind getting 2 gers into your room for USD 2000. Hold hand service will be USD 1000 excludes ger. If u are unwilling to pay for my service then dun be lazy, head to the bar. 1st time using my service, no discount.

Last edited by naemlo; 30-03-2015 at 09:31 AM.
Old 30-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Why must I use PM when I am asking him in general and got nothing to hide? manynpeople might be interested to know how much and need details about it. Better than some hidden agents and double standard stuff we see here? Arrange for him means must get comm for it? Dun be so money face la
I undelete the post and re-read several times...to mod is offensive enough to warrant delete...if mod allow the post meaning mod allow you to intro gal at a price...mod will never know you made commission or profit..."

If you wrote that you can arrange for free or you can intro but up to him to nego the price...surely mod will never delete such post...

to err is human and mod will rather delete if somehow is indirect advertising knowing you supply coyote gals to bars...even I dun delete super mod GreenTea may delete too...

Old 30-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I undelete the post and re-read several times...to mod is offensive enough to warrant delete...if mod allow the post meaning mod allow you to intro gal at a price...mod will never know you made commission or profit..."
My premium service will be deleted?
Old 30-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, will be in BKK late 2nd of April until the 7th. Let me know if any of you want to hang. Looking to go chill, drink and punt. I'm in my late 20s. PM me.
Old 30-03-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
utopian355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u are willing to pay and just want to watch, head down to any bar. Gers are willing to do as long as the money is right.
Again if u are willing to pay, I dun mind telling u which bar but will cost u USD 200. I dun mind getting 2 gers into your room for USD 2000. Hold hand service will be USD 1000 excludes ger. If u are unwilling to pay for my service then dun be lazy, head to the bar. 1st time using my service, no discount.
if i need to head to a bar then i wont be asking here mah

there are outcall massage with male and females but how much they willing to go is another thing.

if you can get Maggi Q standard den 2k is urs lor
Old 30-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
if i need to head to a bar then i wont be asking here mah
A small tiny group of samsters have this laziness built in them or is it because of our education? Open mouth, spoon of food will be there? Uncle google has tons of gers willing to go to your hotel. If uncle google still can't help, look for uncle Animal Planet or auntie discovery.

Quote:
if you can get Maggi Q standard den 2k is urs lor
USD 2000 is not big as cow wheel. Maybe USD 2k can get u this lady. I will give u a discount of 1%, cum a free tube of KY. Transfer to my bank account to deal.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1