The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating mature ladies (My Encounters and suggestions)

Women who fish know how to care for both parties. It is mother nature.There is no con involved. No mind game. No pretending to be "im innocence but whats that in your pants." And we don't use pussy to tie anyone down. We don't use tricks to steal hearts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
This may sound true, but however, while men are going out for hunting, some women are going out for fishing either. It only depends on who's being ambushed that's all.

Just make sure those who are in the game take care.
Old 29-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

i had my first encounter with mature ladies while interning at a financial institution after national service...

She was my regional office head's PA....she was in her late forties (around 46) while i was in my early twenties...but trust me...she had the body of a late thirties lady...nice smooth skin and busty...pretty tall body frame as well...very much a divorcee leading a taitai life (she must had been getting good alimony from her exhubby)...

During our 6 month-liaison, i was definitely not her toyboy but she showered me expensive gifts every now and then...but hey i wasn't there for monetary or material benefits...i was there for sex and she was too...

she was one of my best bonks...she knew what she wanted on bed and same for me...i could still remember her womanly scent and she always kept herself fully shaved....
Old 30-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 15
lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post

This thread is dangerous. Any more coaching from TS n soon us women won't be able to distinguish genuine connection from wolves. Which then makes us harder to catch by wolves n poor genuine guys staying unconnected.

Tactics taught from TS experiences, are what women see as tell-tale signs for a deeper connection / chemistry. " offers to hold hands and remembering my birthday instead of eagerness to get into my pants". Good signs. By right. Women will think this man is here for me. He is here to offer emotional connection with me. But the truth is he is just another con. Consequences of women being cheated emotionally? Besides a man' reputation, is the abilities for women to lie back to him. The conman will be removed with an empty heart. A void he doesn't know how to fill. And he has no idea how that happened. He may continue to find new women but unable to make true connection. He shall become sad and lonely when he is older. Connections he had made were all shallow, obtained thru con. He is no better off than those broken-hearted women he left behind.
Hmm... Correct me if I am wrong but your post seem quite judgmental. Either you have not read my post clearly or jumped into conclusion too soon. Moreover, by you (from a lady's perspective) affirming that what I said (from a guy's perspective) is true, only gives encouragement for the guys here. Please, let me clear the air before you accuse me further.

I did mentioned that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowolf View Post
...I have come to respect them more and come to acknowledge that they are not just sex objects to be lusted but to be regarded and appreciated.
I also mentioned:
Quote:
I would like to rephrase again that relationship with a mature need not always be of sexual one. You can have a good connection with her without letting the lust get in the way. Yes, I understand that they have their needs, but that has to be respected.
I also issued a caution that one has to make things clear from the beginning and not just play with their emotions.
Quote:
Warning: There are some single mature ladies (never married) who are really looking to settle down, so you better be cautious with them if you are not ready to settle down with them for good.
Don't get me wrong, just because I got to bed some mature ladies, for whom I have a liking. The thread was just for samsters who are like me and need an introduction with the mature ladies. I managed my way with the mature ladies and shared my experiences that might be a guidance. I see no harm in asking a mature lady her birthday and taking her out for a dinner on her special day. In most cases, they either spend their time at home or go out to dine by themselves. Her (married) friends will generally give her a birthday party on a convenient day. So, a lady will appreciate that act of thoughtfulness. Trust me, as I mentioned, a mature lady has been through the road that we are now travelling, so they can see through the a guy.

I do meet a divorced woman in her mid-40's on a regularly for movies and concerts, but there has been no physical involved. I took her out on her birthday for dinner but does that give me a right to get physical with her? No, definitely not. I have to respect her boundaries. But she would call me up for a drink when she is down as I happen to cheer her up and she really appreciate that. Same with another married woman, no physical contact but she enjoys my company, so she would call up to catch up. We made clear from the beginning that there is to be no physical involved. Now, am I being a con-artist when mature ladies buy me stuffs during my birthday or just to show their appreciation or even open themselves up physically? In my case, it was the mature ladies who made the first move to get physical. The reason I started this thread was not to be a con-artist to go around deceiving the mature ladies. There are already enough guys across the borders of Singapore in the internet world doing that by ripping of ladies off their money by making friends online (as per the newspaper reports in the past few months). In my case, it is a face-to-face relationship.

I am sure, even a woman has her needs despite their age. I am not sure which is a better option:
1. Get physical with willing unmarried younger guys
2. Get physical with guys of her age (who are already married) at the risk of jeopardizing another marriage.
3. Try to get physical with guys of her age, who are after younger girls.

[Note: By physical, I do not necessarily mean, having sex, but getting cosy and cuddling. I have no idea which is a better option among the three, unless there is a better fourth option]

I hope that clears the reason I started the thread. Moreover this is a platform to share experiences or fantasy or seek advise or give advice of all sorts. So, I wouldn't like to be very judgmental on what one says here. Thanks for reading through it

Last edited by lobowolf; 30-03-2015 at 12:40 PM.
Old 30-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Women who fish know how to care for both parties. It is mother nature.There is no con involved. No mind game. No pretending to be "im innocence but whats that in your pants." And we don't use pussy to tie anyone down. We don't use tricks to steal hearts.
Not to get personal, but when you say 'we', are you representing the entire feminine gender or specific category? If you are trying to represent the entire female gender with your statement then, with all due respect, I beg to differ. There are enough news reports of ladies (from neighboring countries) who 'use pussy' to tie Singaporean guys (to upgrade their social status or whatever reason(s) it may be) or even break marriages. Some even use 'tricks to steal hearts' and many retired Singaporean uncles are left penniless. Let us not argue over which gender is better, as it will be an endless argument and it is not prudent to generalize gender based on our own opinions or some incidents. I would say, we are all in the same boat and we are humans looking for survival.

We have only one life here, so let us make peace with each other. I hope you are not offended by my response. I hope we are at peace now Miss Hugs
Old 30-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

No argument. I'm saying tactics u know from ur experience, when shared, can be use as con. It is just a fine line between really caring so in rtn the women care back. And being conned. Well i never said i intend to encourage or discourage a man from showing true concern by following ur sharing, or to abuse ur sharing. I'm just saying use it with bad motives n it can back fire. I pity both sexes who suffered from bad experiences. Lets hope evryone has more fun n less pain, which i dont think i need to quote. Its everywhere.
Old 30-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Not Activated

Btw, i like reading ur respond to me. Tells me a lot about u
Old 30-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, i like reading ur respond to me. Tells me a lot about u
It is indeed true about how much it can tell about a person by the way they write. I agree with you and the same about you too
Old 30-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Not Activated

Really..?..

Quote:
It is indeed true about how much it can tell about a person by the way they write. I agree with you and the same about you too
Old 30-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really..?..
It can go both ways...
Old 30-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Not Activated

So tell me

Quote:
It can go both ways...
Old 30-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
So tell me
Nah! Let me just say that you are a loveable lady, based on your thread. You have a huge fan following you... . You must be very fortunate about that.
Old 30-03-2015, 05:06 PM
Not Activated

So u read my thread? I like loveable maybe not so much a lady at times
Quote:
Nah! Let me just say that you are a loveable lady, based on your thread. You have a huge fan following you... . You must be very fortunate about that.
Old 30-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
So u read my thread? I like loveable maybe not so much a lady at times
I read thread that has to do with MILF or mature ladies and yours happen to be one of that. You are very cheeky and playful *thumbs up*
Old 30-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Not Activated

I am? At the moment i have abandoned my thread n dun care who takes the spotlight there. I'm here, in your thread.

Quote:
I read thread that has to do with MILF or mature ladies and yours happen to be one of that. You are very cheeky and playful *thumbs up*
Old 30-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am? At the moment i have abandoned my thread n dun care who takes the spotlight there. I'm here, in your thread.
See, this is what I was telling you about - your cheeky nature. That is what I like about ladies in their 40's. They can tease and tease and not give at the end but that is very thrilling. There should be a day dedicated to Mature ladies... . I would love to be the organizer of such an event
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1