The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 18-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummingman View Post
Just a little marks left by Vietnam Goddess Tran.

Cheers and Enjoy
Dude how would anyone here enjoy a pic of your asshole lol. This post kind of funny leh.
Old 18-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Anyone tried Mistress Airah and her femme slave slut?
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...e-slut/4196301
Yes I have tried it before.
Old 18-07-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
Yes I have tried it before.
bro any FR? how much she charge just herself and her with the slave?
Old 18-07-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
An er is good in massage if you really need a good rub on your body and of course no panio or hanky panky type. If you are into SM service, I think she is the one and only PRC left in our shore with good review, experience and at affordable rate. Almost no limitation in SM services except scat. She is my long time masseur as well as SM queen depending on my preference on every visit. Of course she can be friendly or stern depending on her role...
Not forgetting she stay alone in big apartment with room and hall big enough to crawl........
bro how much she charge for SM session? dont know if can mix the massage with sm
Old 18-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdomme View Post
bro how much she charge for SM session? dont know if can mix the massage with sm
can mix and match $150 for sm session / hr
Old 19-07-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cummingman is Cool - loads of Potential

Lol...I think so too if it a guy viewing it.. Unless is a mistress who love to pound my asshole will find it interesting more than the cane marks. Anyway I remove the pic.)

Cheers n Enjoy
Old 19-07-2016, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cummingman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Dude how would anyone here enjoy a pic of your asshole lol. This post kind of funny leh.

Lol...I think so too if it a guy viewing it.. Unless is a mistress who love to pound my asshole will find it interesting more than the cane marks. Anyway I remove the pic.)

Cheers n Enjoy
Old 19-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndomcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My review on Mistress Nel.

Chatted with her over wa for a while before engaging her. Met her and wow age was short. But looks like her online pictures.

She told me had a surprise for me. Turns out her friend was also in the room and I had to serve both. Stripped down completely and she put a collar on me. Made me lick and suck her boots and her friends shoes. Her friend was the photographer for the day and she kept snapping.

Next she made me play some memory games and if I made mistakes will whip me later. She kept to that promise.

After the whipping. She tied me spread-eagle to the bed and put a cock cage on me. And screwed in a urethra plug at the same time. Can't get hard and can't get soft. A pair of nipple clamps went on next and she yanked on them trying to get moans out of me. Oh yah. Forgot to mention ball gag was in and full masked. I can only whimper.

Another 15min went by and I was released. But cock cagebstayed on. She made me crawl to a chair and tied me there. Next. She undressed her leather pants and brought out a funnel. Was attached to a tube. Tube went into my mouth and she peed into the funnel. Making me drink up everybdrop. She must be on a good diet because the pee tasted quite neutral.

The inevitable came later when she tied me again sprawled in the bed. She wore a huge strap on and banged me mercilessly. I was literally crying out. Rectum was on fire.

Times flies. She untied me. Removed the cockcage and made me masturbate. After I came. She rubbed it all over my face.

Chatted a little. Washed up and left. It was an amazing experience.

Note: next time I meet her. I am requesting for her to bring a male friend so I can suck him off while she kick my balls. Also wanna do some serious urethra sounding with electricity.

Anyone wanna watch ?

And she sent me lots of photos.
Old 19-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Mistress Yin? Saw a post a few times but no reviews.
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...femdom/4214485
Old 19-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 0
poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummingman View Post
Just a little marks left by Vietnam Goddess Tran.

Cheers and Enjoy
does she has any website link?!
Old 19-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndomcum View Post
Is she in SG ?
Old 20-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndomcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
Is she in SG ?
Coming in august
Old 20-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
Analingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond reputeAnalingusman has a reputation beyond repute

http://monsterloveblue.tumblr.com/

This lady also had no reviews despite seemingly met up with a few bros base on her photos posted. Just wondering why

Btw have not met her in person
Old 20-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Chatted with her over wa for a while before engaging her. Met her and wow age was short. But looks like her online pictures.

She told me had a surprise for me. Turns out her friend was also in the room and I had to serve both. Stripped down completely and she put a collar on me. Made me lick and suck her boots and her friends shoes. Her friend was the photographer for the day and she kept snapping.

Next she made me play some memory games and if I made mistakes will whip me later. She kept to that promise.

After the whipping. She tied me spread-eagle to the bed and put a cock cage on me. And screwed in a urethra plug at the same time. Can't get hard and can't get soft. A pair of nipple clamps went on next and she yanked on them trying to get moans out of me. Oh yah. Forgot to mention ball gag was in and full masked. I can only whimper.

Another 15min went by and I was released. But cock cagebstayed on. She made me crawl to a chair and tied me there. Next. She undressed her leather pants and brought out a funnel. Was attached to a tube. Tube went into my mouth and she peed into the funnel. Making me drink up everybdrop. She must be on a good diet because the pee tasted quite neutral.

The inevitable came later when she tied me again sprawled in the bed. She wore a huge strap on and banged me mercilessly. I was literally crying out. Rectum was on fire.

Times flies. She untied me. Removed the cockcage and made me masturbate. After I came. She rubbed it all over my face.

Chatted a little. Washed up and left. It was an amazing experience.

Note: next time I meet her. I am requesting for her to bring a male friend so I can suck him off while she kick my balls. Also wanna do some serious urethra sounding with electricity.

Anyone wanna watch ?

And she sent me lots of photos.
Let see them
Old 20-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Coming in august
When did you meet her as she is in Manila at present?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1