The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohpapa View Post
Does FF allow 2 shots in one ssession?any bro can verify ?
Nowadays most if not all CAT150 WLs do not allow two shots unless you're one of the WL regulars ...

Even if a WL allows 2-shot within the 60 mins limit, you may have to sacrifice the quality of fore-play as she may need to rush thru the process ... I prefer to have "quality time" then to squeeze two shots within the 60 mins timeframe ... The session would likely become very monotonous and mechanical ... Don't forget that the WL is a human too ... If she enjoys your company, she would very likely serve you like her own real lover ... Am not kidding ... This is based on personal experience ...

If you are a 2-shot punter and yet do not wanna sacrifice quality time, I would suggest you go for 2 sessions which I do if the WL concern is damn hot & solid that makes me desire her alot more than others ...

Last but not least, you should give Fei Fei a try if you are like me who is into WL who is chio, slim, feminine and could offer excellent spontaneous service with a touch of GFE ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-06-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Fei Fei is a gem. A genuinely nice and hardworking girl. You won't go wrong with her, even with the newbies batch coming in
Old 16-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Saw 3 newbies of this shop in action ...

Li Li, Le Le and Xiao Mei ...

Fei Fei (6 months old) is prettiest after the departure of Tina and Coco ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Thumbs up She is one of the prettier ones around ...

She is one of the Prettier Ones around ...

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.60 m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc Info - Has been working in GL since 6 months ago ... I have done her for umpteen times.

Appearance - She is one of the prettier ones in GL150 as far as I am concern ... Yes, I agree with those punters who said she resembles HK celeb, Tavia Yeung to a certain extent especially her sharp nose, jawline & mouth ... She has medium size double eyelid eyes and she wore synthetic eyelashes. Fair and clear facial complexion. She has straight, long and silky smooth tress. Overall, she is sweet, dainty and very feminine ...

Bod - Slim, fair, super smooth complexion and perky butts ... No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - B cupper frontal assets with beautiful pencil eraser size pink nipples ...

Pussy - Very pretty and neat looking abalone ... Its labias and vagina wall are reddish in color ... Very palatable to my sight ... DATY time!! Yummy!

Pre-Shower Routine - I have done her for umpteen times and hence, everything fall into place very spontaneouly without restrain ... We eventually stripped each other after a lengthy bout of heavy petting on the bed ...

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body massage from the back to the front of my anatomy ... She completed this segment with a sensuous BBBJ ... We frenched passionately before we towel dried ourselves.

AR - She performed this segment whilst I was positioned on my fours ... She employed subtle hand action on my dick.

French Kissing - Passionate, smooth and engaging ... The feel was like frenching my real life lover ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - She started off with a body massage. She then used her nips to circle my soles ... Quite shiok actually ... A handful WLs did that to me in the past ... She subsequently used her tits to massage my back and front torso ... She licked and kissed my ears, necks, pecs, nips and groin before moving up towards me to french me ... She repeated the cycle thrice ... Very hardworking WL ...

BBBJ - It was done in a slow, sensuous and wet fashion ... Good suction pressure was applied ... She loved to make a 180 degree move momentarily (but not continuously) whilst performing BBBJing ...

FJ - Oh my! she was super tight downsouth ... Surprisingly I could feel a tinglingly warm sensation within her pussy even though there was a condom barrier in-between our genital organs .. She is one of the two whom I experienced such sensation ... Damn shiok lah!

Attitude - Fantabulous WL attitude ... she is very passionate and courteous ... A good 60 mins company for sure ...

RTF - I've done her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-06-2015 at 10:45 PM.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is one of the Prettier Ones around ...

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.60 m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc Info - Has been working in GL since 6 months ago ... I have done her for umpteen times.

Appearance - She is one of the prettier ones in GL150 as far as I am concern ... Yes, I agree with those punters who said she resembles HK celeb, Tavia Yeung to a certain extent especially her sharp nose, jawline & mouth ... She has medium size double eyelid eyes and she wore synthetic eyelashes. Fair and clear facial complexion. She has straight, long and silky smooth tress. Overall, she is sweet, dainty and very feminine ...

Bod - Slim, fair, super smooth complexion and perky butts ... No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - B cupper frontal assets with beautiful pencil eraser size pink nipples ...

Pussy - Very pretty and neat looking abalone ... Its labias and vagina wall are reddish in color ... Very palatable to my sight ... DATY time!! Yummy!

Pre-Shower Routine - I have done for umpteen times and hence, everything fall in place very spontaneouly without restrain ... We eventually stripped each other after a lengthy bout of heavy petting on the bed ...

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body massage from the back to the front of my anatomy ... She completed this segment with a sensuous BBBJ ... We frenched passionately before we towel dried ourselves.

AR - She performed this segment whilst I was positioned on my fours ... She employed subtle hand action on my dick.

French Kissing - Passionate, smooth and engaging ... The feel was like frenching my real life lover ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - She started off a body massage. She then used her nips to circle my soles ... Quite shiok actually ... A handful WLs did that to me in the past ... She subsequently used her tits to massage my back and front torso ... She licked and kissed my ears, necks, pecs, nips and groin before moving up towards me to french me ... She repeated the cycle thrice ... Very hardworking WL ...

BBBJ - It was done in a slow, senuous and wet fashion ... Good suction pressure was applied ... She loved to make a 180 degree move momentarily (but not continuously) whilst performing BBBJing ...

FJ - Oh my! she was super tight downsouth ... Surprisingly I could feel a tinglingly warm sensation within her pussy even though there was a condom barrier in-between our genital organs .. She is one of the two whom I experienced such sensation ... Damn shiok lah!

Attitude - Fantabulous WL attitude ... she is very passionate and courteous ... A good 60 mins company for sure ...

RTF - I've done her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Her hometown is hunan or shanxi?
Old 16-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Her hometown is hunan or shanxi?
My bad, you're right, bro ... She is from Shanxi ... I was prolly thinking of another WL whilst penning this FR ... Bwahahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-06-2015, 11:08 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My bad, you're right, bro ... She is from Shanxi ... I was prolly thinking of another WL whilst penning this FR ... Bwahahaha ...
you very bad lar, pen for feifei while thinking of another hunan cai. Must tell fei fei to punish u
Old 17-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have add fei fei in www.65cards.com/?from=Sammyboyforum
Old 28-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Fei Fei seems to not working quite often? Yesterday and today not working

Or rich bro brought her to MBS for staycation?
Old 28-06-2015, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Fei Fei seems to not working quite often? Yesterday and today not working

Or rich bro brought her to MBS for staycation?
According to her moment, she is not feeling well since yesterday will be resting for few days. Get her wechat bah as she is the rare one who will update her working status
Old 28-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
According to her moment, she is not feeling well since yesterday will be resting for few days. Get her wechat bah as she is the rare one who will update her working status
oh dear, seems like she falls sick quite often. bros here working her too hard
Old 03-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
evac is stuck in moderation for some time to come

1809 - Fei Fei
Today call for Fei Fei,very fair n slim pretty girl.
After bath,some light massage,boob rubbing,catbath and bbbj.
Service wise is ok,she done her job,but lack chemistry,ask for 69
no respond,no teasing,less talking,ask her lay down i want to play
with boob,she cover her pussy,hinted no painting fingering allow,
very xian,also time rushing,pull my bro to fuck when i play with her
boob.
Fei Fei yes is pretty,a cup with pink nipple,but lack gfe and time
rushing,total time spent less than 45 minutes,will look for playful
girl than all this pretty girl,Ex:Tang Guo (1617),all very icy,no
chemistry,come out fm the house feel xian,haiz...
Old 04-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WL: Fei Fei
House: L18H09

I actually forgotten that I had bonked her almost 8 months ago when she was bearly 1 mth in GL back in early Nov 2014. Only after the FJ and went back and refer to my FRs that I confirmed this. No wonder I felt I had seen her somewhere in GL, perhaps in 2831A, as I told her. She too found me familiar, hehe.
Back then, her service was so so and needed improvement as I wrote as below:

http://samsforum.com/show...post120727 80

But I want to update my FR for her today as below:

BBBJ: Improved by leaps and bounds. Able to lick my dick while inside her mouth! I could see the shape of her tongue wriggling inside her mouth that engulfed my whole dick. Very powerful! Felt like cumming and had to stop or slow her down.

Frenching: Improved a lot. Excellent. Passionately and engaging, sucking and licking my tongue hard. Goa Goa!

AR: On my four. Sucked my scrotum and perineum and licking around my ass. Very shiok! No poking inside but shook can already.

FJ: Can’t tahan this very long. Her moaning made me very high and cummed prematurely. Usually I was able to tong for a few positions. This time, I died in her pussy in 2 positions flat.

GFE: Vgd. Chatted for quite a bit. Noticed her lower lips a bit red swollen. She said eating too much durian that a client bought. She loved durian while her mm mates didn’t like. So she eat up a whole durian! haha..she so cute! So now u know the tip on how to please her - durians!

Overall: Liked her soft smooth white skin, fairer than most WL. Her peach pink longest tits were a hit but sucking not allowed – pain for her. Face looked ok to me except eyes a bit small and sleepy look, otherwise her face was actually very pretty. She is confirmed the AP in this house.

RTF: Yes, as I liked her service and her soft white skin, though boobs a bit small (at most A+).
Old 20-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Lorong 18 house 09 - current line up

Current line up of this shop ...

Fei Fei - Looks a little like Tavia Yeung ... Slender, perky A cuppers, fair and smooth body complexion. Offers passionate service with lotsa GFE.

Yao Yao - Average MILF looks, on the plump side, huge tits (should be natural & droppy because can see her tits vibrated whilst she sashayed along the aisle ... ). Service wise, you up her and let us know ... I have not tried her yet.

Oushyan - Newbie ... Neither slim nor plump ... Pleasant looker and looks youngish, shoulder length hair ... Service is above average.

Le Le - Pleasant looker, nice bod and offers above average service.

Qi Qi - Sweet looker, long tress, slim, about 1.6 to 1.63m tall, fair complexion and very feminine demeanor ... To me she is a very bonkable newbie ... Perhaps a worthy replacement of ex-WL Tina ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-01-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Old 20-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GINNYTITTY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can tell me what time this house 1809 opens?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1