The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:58 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old Today, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 11
Johnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyoung View Post
A week after my first visit to Lucky. Only write this post after I had seen good results of the treatment and booked another appointment to follow up.

Due to my irregular resting time and my dustbin-liked mouth, I feel tired and lazy to do anything in my life including sexual activities. I don’t have any interest in having sex with my girlfriend until one day I realise I may loose her.

Reading reports in this thread, I decided to go for my first therapy. Lucky opened many blockages on my body but not fully completed due to too many blockages to clear. She recommended a few TCM herbs for me to correct my body conditions and give advice to my diet and resting pattern.

A week of correction actions, I feel more lively now and feel horny at times. Hoping to see my health condition turn better after my follow up with her.

Life is short! Health is wealth!
After one-year regular therapy by Master JJ. This is what I would like to share with all cheongsters here.

Not only my Didi is longer and thicker now, my body posture is also improved. Hunchback and slanting shoulder have disappeared for a long time. My face is slimer, looks more brilliant and my double chin has gone.

I believe that regular therapy do help in my health and will continue to visit her.
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Available for appointment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1