The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ThemePark Mssg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Today we hv 1 new PRC start working. FR as followings:

Name:晓霞/Xiao Xia (China)
Look:8/10 (一头长发,清纯可人,眼睛很会放电)
Boobs:34B
Height:162
Massage:6/10
抓根:8/10
FJ :8.5/10 (Quite tight & juicy)
GFE : 9/10 (很温柔,很快可以把你的心溶化)
Damage : 45mins - RM150 , 75分钟 ( Massage + FJ ) - RM 173.00
Old 16-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy View Post
My jb fren went and said the place no std lei. Tilam on the floor n bedsheet seem like nver change one. Quite jijik to lie on as the bedsheet dun know got sperm stains or not. heh heh heh.... and somemore partition is curtain n can hear the next person talking or moaning one. I tink i cant get my dick to stand if like this.
Hi there,thx for ur comment. Fyi, our bedsheet will be changed daily or immediately if there is stain.
Old 16-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if there is stain ... somehow it doesnt sound right ... but hey we are all there for the girls ... sheets are secondary to me
Old 16-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keegan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx to the bros here for the contacts and details. Finally made my trip to Themepark today to give it a try. Arrived there still early, the ladies not ready yet, get to see them in their night gown First impression the recep area is basic but comfortable, got tea, water, magazine for you. Good enough.

Going into the area, notice that it is not as 'bad' as what some of the bros here commented. Its more like curtain rather than the cloth which cover each of the cubicle. I think its 3 cubicle on the left and 3 on the right. Or is it 4? Cant remember dy... Curtain is dark blue and the whole area lighted with dim lights, quite ok actually. And there are mattress on the floor of each cubicle and you can adjust the spotlight in each cubicle oso, see how bright or how dark you want. Standard size towel on each mattress, they change after each customer. To me overall feeling is quite nice, give you the feeling of mystery with dark lights and dark blue curtain. But of coz if talk too loud people in other cubicle can hear la, which makes you wanna be more careful.

Since the ladies not ready, ask Capt Ah Bee to bring me see the ladies room at the back. Get to see almost all of them there. Quite a few pretty one. Booked Yoyo and first impression she is quite pretty. I think its nurse theme so she and all the girls wearing 1 piece lowcut dress. My eyes instantly focus on her delicious pair of boobs. Nice body but hair tied up, make her look a bit 'older' than her age. We bath together and we washed each other. I washed her boobs and pussy and she washed my bruder. Nice experience Her skin is fair and smooth.

Go back to cubicle she started with catbath and after that BJ. Quite good. Then I asked to service her as well so I catbath her back. Suck and lick her tasty B cup boobs, neck, navel, ear and french a bit before proceed to her pussy. All the while she gave light moan. Pussy is a bit bushy though. It wud be nicer if she trim a bit.

We started with cowgirl. She rode me up and down and then in circling motion for few minutes. After that change position she pull me up, we were sitting facing each other and we take turns pumping. I think this position is called spider. Then she lied down while I continue with her legs on my shoulder and lastly end with doggie position with me cupping her breast. Session finished we then go bath each other again. Overall satisfied. She is very service oriented, hardworking and friendly I wud say. During bathing session oso chit-chat with her.

The place is not bad, except that there is no sound proof loh, any chatting, massage sound or moaning sound if too loud can be heard by people in other cubicles.

By the way Yoyo shared she is leaving for SG in a month or two so any bro who wanna try her better faster go.

Name : Yoyo
Looks : 7/10 (I think if her hair put down she wud look prettier)
Boobs : 8/10 B+ cup (sag a little bit)
Body : 8.5/10 (Fair & smooth)
Massage: Didnt take
Frenching : Yes
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage: RM150
Duration: 45mins
RTF : Try Bingbing and Xiaoqing 1st.
Old 17-10-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gbzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro can know where the shop name?
Old 17-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

Can any bro pm me the contact number thanks

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 17-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
lowpc1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegan View Post
Thx to the bros here for the contacts and details. Finally made my trip to Themepark today to give it a try. Arrived there still early, the ladies not ready yet, get to see them in their night gown First impression the recep area is basic but comfortable, got tea, water, magazine for you. Good enough.

Going into the area, notice that it is not as 'bad' as what some of the bros here commented. Its more like curtain rather than the cloth which cover each of the cubicle. I think its 3 cubicle on the left and 3 on the right. Or is it 4? Cant remember dy... Curtain is dark blue and the whole area lighted with dim lights, quite ok actually. And there are mattress on the floor of each cubicle and you can adjust the spotlight in each cubicle oso, see how bright or how dark you want. Standard size towel on each mattress, they change after each customer. To me overall feeling is quite nice, give you the feeling of mystery with dark lights and dark blue curtain. But of coz if talk too loud people in other cubicle can hear la, which makes you wanna be more careful.

Since the ladies not ready, ask Capt Ah Bee to bring me see the ladies room at the back. Get to see almost all of them there. Quite a few pretty one. Booked Yoyo and first impression she is quite pretty. I think its nurse theme so she and all the girls wearing 1 piece lowcut dress. My eyes instantly focus on her delicious pair of boobs. Nice body but hair tied up, make her look a bit 'older' than her age. We bath together and we washed each other. I washed her boobs and pussy and she washed my bruder. Nice experience Her skin is fair and smooth.

Go back to cubicle she started with catbath and after that BJ. Quite good. Then I asked to service her as well so I catbath her back. Suck and lick her tasty B cup boobs, neck, navel, ear and french a bit before proceed to her pussy. All the while she gave light moan. Pussy is a bit bushy though. It wud be nicer if she trim a bit.

We started with cowgirl. She rode me up and down and then in circling motion for few minutes. After that change position she pull me up, we were sitting facing each other and we take turns pumping. I think this position is called spider. Then she lied down while I continue with her legs on my shoulder and lastly end with doggie position with me cupping her breast. Session finished we then go bath each other again. Overall satisfied. She is very service oriented, hardworking and friendly I wud say. During bathing session oso chit-chat with her.

The place is not bad, except that there is no sound proof loh, any chatting, massage sound or moaning sound if too loud can be heard by people in other cubicles.

By the way Yoyo shared she is leaving for SG in a month or two so any bro who wanna try her better faster go.

Bro,thx for ur FR. Seems like u also enjoy like me...Cheers!
Old 17-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegan View Post

Hi Keegan, thx for ur support 2wards us. U r our 1st customer on tat day . Do lookout on our forum for new girls update. Cheers!
Old 17-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skyknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going in tomorrow and will have some free time in the afternoon while frens shop at City Square. Any JB bros going Themepark, that I can tag along with? PM me!
Old 18-10-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coolplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, i went to themepark mp today and selected xiaoqing for the full package. She gave me a good rub down, destressing me from the previous week's pressure before we went for a bath together. I must say, she looks really cute and her looks actually grew the more i see her. Really CUTE! After the bath, proceeded with the full package, though nothing to shout about, but her cuteness more than made up for it, she is tight and responsive and gave soft moans, which really made me go crazy. The statistics of her as follows:

名字:晓卿 Xiao Qing(中国)
样貌:10/10 Syt Look (小玲珑~totally my type!)
年龄:22
身材:34B+ (estimated) just right for a firm grab by my hand!
身高:155cm
Weight : 42kg
BBBJ: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (very good for china gers who provide full svc)
FJ :9/10 (Tight & responsive)
GFE : 9/10 (Caring & her look will make u want to dote on her)

RTF: Definitely!
P.S: Please look after this cute little ger, she needs to be doted upon
Old 18-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
x3dnd3x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can pm the add and hp no ? As in like hw to gt there frm Citysquare . Ty so much !
Old 18-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 19
PatrickL33 is one of the Best!PatrickL33 is one of the Best!PatrickL33 is one of the Best!

can someone pm me the address and contact? feeeling damn horny.. last nite went to pattaya in jb but no action..
Old 18-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Can have the contact number, always bring tour group to JB and alot of free time before fetching my tourists back to SG

Many Thanks
pgyk
Old 18-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
lowpc1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplayer View Post
bros, i went to themepark mp today and selected xiaoqing for the full package. She gave me a good rub down, destressing me from the previous week's pressure before we went for a bath together. I must say, she looks really cute and her looks actually grew the more i see her. Really CUTE! After the bath, proceeded with the full package, though nothing to shout about, but her cuteness more than made up for it, she is tight and responsive and gave soft moans, which really made me go crazy. The statistics of her as follows:

名字:晓卿 Xiao Qing(中国)
样貌:10/10 Syt Look (小玲珑~totally my type!)
年龄:22
身材:34B+ (estimated) just right for a firm grab by my hand!
身高:155cm
Weight : 42kg
BBBJ: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (very good for china gers who provide full svc)
FJ :9/10 (Tight & responsive)
GFE : 9/10 (Caring & her look will make u want to dote on her)

RTF: Definitely!
P.S: Please look after this cute little ger, she needs to be doted upon
Yeah bro....Totally agreed ur point, she is a real SYT. Cheers!
Old 18-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keegan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpc1982 View Post
Bro,thx for ur FR. Seems like u also enjoy like me...Cheers!
Haha yes I do

But after latest update by bro Themepark dunno whether to choose Xiao Qing or Xiao Xia if go bk.... dilemma dy....hehe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1