The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2008, 03:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -93 / Power: 0
shag_fest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Tanglin HC

Can't find any threads on Tanglin HC n so...

brought my colleague from my euro ofc to hv dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. he told me dat he was still suffering from some body ache from the 15hrs flight here from amsterdam and i suggested dat we go for massage. nearest i cld tink of was Tanglin HC. knw dat it closes at 11pm, we quickly headed there and rch at 10 mins to 9....

at the recept area, a very milfy lady sits n welcomes us. from the top view, caught a glimpse of her valley but did not get turn on...haha. asked her for the malay masseue but told she was not working dat day n only left wif 2 masseues then, so we juz get ahead wif it...

my masseue

name : Diana (msian chinese)
face : nah... average aunty-like
attitude : very chatty n accomodating to my requests
massage : 8.5/10 (massage wif strength n covered whole body)
tips : yep. coz i was refreshed after the 45mins session

plus points : she did balls massage wic was good n shiok! stroke my didi for a while n wen i was getting harder, she stopped!

offered me specials but i wasnt interested coz of her looks. i did ask for the menu n price tho and its all market rate. btw, my fren got a thai masseue wic he said was good too...

i mite return for her massage skills only but no specials coz i don wana bonk an aunty u see at the markets...haha

still looking for a malay masseue... any bros hv info abt??

do share bros... cheers!
Old 14-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Tanglin HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag_fest View Post
Can't find any threads on Tanglin HC n so...

brought my colleague from my euro ofc to hv dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. he told me dat he was still suffering from some body ache from the 15hrs flight here from amsterdam and i suggested dat we go for massage. nearest i cld tink of was Tanglin HC. knw dat it closes at 11pm, we quickly headed there and rch at 10 mins to 9....

at the recept area, a very milfy lady sits n welcomes us. from the top view, caught a glimpse of her valley but did not get turn on...haha. asked her for the malay masseue but told she was not working dat day n only left wif 2 masseues then, so we juz get ahead wif it...

my masseue

name : Diana (msian chinese)

face : nah... average aunty-like
attitude : very chatty n accomodating to my requests
massage : 8.5/10 (massage wif strength n covered whole body)
tips : yep. coz i was refreshed after the 45mins session

plus points : she did balls massage wic was good n shiok! stroke my didi for a while n wen i was getting harder, she stopped!

offered me specials but i wasnt interested coz of her looks. i did ask for the menu n price tho and its all market rate. btw, my fren got a thai masseue wic he said was good too...

i mite return for her massage skills only but no specials coz i don wana bonk an aunty u see at the markets...haha

still looking for a malay masseue... any bros hv info abt??

do share bros... cheers!
Bro, try August or May next time. The MILF recep u seen must be the lady owner. i think she is very turn on, but too bad, she is no more doing, sigh!
Old 14-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
harpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tanglin HC

The lady sitting by the counter must the Jackie, the boss. Alamak! she is way too old lah! Anyway there's 2 Malay gals there now, I think. I doubt the Syt, Nadra is there anymore. There's only Lynn & Hazel (previously from Classic). Hazel is fairer & much younger then Lynn. However, Lynn gives better massage & can just be as horny as Hazel..lol. Try both and you be the judge. I think there's also an Indian named Sheila.
Old 14-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post
Bro, try August or May next time. The MILF recep u seen must be the lady owner. i think she is very turn on, but too bad, she is no more doing, sigh!
haha bro. very turn on?? nah... anyway, thx for yr input. i wanted to try the malay gal but she wasnt ard... got the aunty diana
Old 14-01-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoon View Post
The lady sitting by the counter must the Jackie, the boss. Alamak! she is way too old lah! Anyway there's 2 Malay gals there now, I think. I doubt the Syt, Nadra is there anymore. There's only Lynn & Hazel (previously from Classic). Hazel is fairer & much younger then Lynn. However, Lynn gives better massage & can just be as horny as Hazel..lol. Try both and you be the judge. I think there's also an Indian named Sheila.
kamsia for the info bro! i was looking for nadra but too bad she wasnt ard. i'll ask for lynn or hazel next time... u tried them b4?? got their stats to share??
Old 15-01-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigbigbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

40yo!? old enough....... I doubt I can stand
Old 15-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
harpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

shagfest, sorry am not too good in providing stats & also if my estimation is wrong I may end up giving wrong info! lol...anyway both do not have huge boobs but as I said before, Hazel is much fairer. Honestly the HC is simply bare...meaning no facilities at all. That's why they charges $33 for 45mins massage. So for that price, isn't it worth at least a try?? So go for it bro...and judge for yourself. If you are a minah lover, you can also try Mel or Diaz at Classic, Furama Hotel. Had Diaz some time back, but not Mel. Diaz is also quite fair and she looks like those half chinese half malay. Small boobs but big & rounded ass. Can't remember the rates at Classic, likely to be slightly higher than Tanglin. Hope that will keep you going for coming weeks...hehe
Old 16-01-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbigbig View Post
40yo!? old enough....... I doubt I can stand

i tot i cant too...but, till she massage my balls n lil bro, eventually, i did
Old 16-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
shagfest, sorry am not too good in providing stats & also if my estimation is wrong I may end up giving wrong info! lol...anyway both do not have huge boobs but as I said before, Hazel is much fairer. Honestly the HC is simply bare...meaning no facilities at all. That's why they charges $33 for 45mins massage. So for that price, isn't it worth at least a try?? So go for it bro...and judge for yourself. If you are a minah lover, you can also try Mel or Diaz at Classic, Furama Hotel. Had Diaz some time back, but not Mel. Diaz is also quite fair and she looks like those half chinese half malay. Small boobs but big & rounded ass. Can't remember the rates at Classic, likely to be slightly higher than Tanglin. Hope that will keep you going for coming weeks...hehe

ok thx bro! will gather more infos on them...kamsia!
Old 18-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Samster

Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

Quote:
One man meat is another man poison la.
Old 23-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kimchi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I doubt the Syt, Nadra is there anymore.
I wonder where is Nadra now..Last time at Tanglin she oni do hj..but can do fj if shes comfortable wif u...but must do at hotel. she is really a gem for brown sugar..i had good time wif her until i got posted oversea 4 work...anibody who noe wer she is, as in health ctr, pls pm me. Perhaps she no more in tis line
Old 23-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah jackie veri old oredi
I was 21 she was late
Twenty
Shanghai masg and
Pearl ctr
Tat time spg got no
Crowd
Old 25-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kimchi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
I was 21 she was late
Twenty
Shanghai masg and
Pearl ctr
Tat time spg got no
Crowd
i guess u aged well by now.....since shes very old..
Wat u mean spg no crowd last time??
Old 26-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
I was 21 she was late
Twenty
Shanghai masg and
Pearl ctr
Tat time spg got no
Crowd
So how old is Jackie now?
Old 26-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag_fest View Post
haha bro. very turn on?? nah... anyway, thx for yr input. i wanted to try the malay gal but she wasnt ard... got the aunty diana
The mood to try lao gohs hit me yesterday and after letting fingers do the walking, decided to try Tanglin's Diana. Made an appt and took a shower with transparent screens...she walked in, jet black hair, slim, flat ass and quite chatty. Went down to business , i.e. massage and I thot she not bad. Made small talk, she from across the crossway, advised that I take cod liver oil for overall health, etc.. And without being prompted, gave a pretty long balls, thigh massage...then stopped! Asked what I wanted, $50 for HJ, $100 for BM...opted for HJ and she gave a very very sensuous balls massage + HJ..hmmm for a moment, I thot she ladyboy due to her husky voice + lack of Vxxxna lips??? Allowed me to auto roam.

Anyhow, came in spurts and totally relieved. RTF? Mebbe but there are simply too many lao goh cheong places. Overall experience : 7/10 - But bros, she's not the one if you are into big boobs + SYTs...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1