The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ThemePark Mssg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post

Give tips or not is own preference mah, isn't it? Ah Bee never force you to give him or them tips right? Price is fixed. Want to go or not is up to you. I am from SG but I give tips at times nia depending on mood and the service. This kind of things still wanna bargain meh? If you want cheap one then I intro you go City Square there lor. Each bonk session 15 minutes priced at RM$60-RM$80. Why you go so crazily mad at Singaporeans? There are many Malaysians working in Singapore earning SGD also what?!? Then should charge them higher also?
Hi Bro,dont get crazy with the comment...As for tips issue, I really agree with ur point. Tips is not a must to our massagers. I heard fm some customers tat some of our massagers r asking for tips after the session. If u feel her service is good & worth it then u can tip her on ur wish. So if any bros here encountered our massager "forcing" u to give tips,just ignore her and when u make payment, pls revert this to our cashier, we will gv her a good lesson. For my own point of view, I dont like ppl asking me for tips. I will tip them if I feel their service is good and worth it.
Old 31-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with themepark management, if the girl demanded for tips then complain to the boss. For the sum of RM173 is good enough for such service and place. If u go to spa u spent RM220 but enjoy sauna, steam bath, drinks n food. Envoronment is much cozy.
Ps guy, we all just wanna have fun, to me service n look is important.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zero1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty View Post
i do not feel safe over there. hardly see any sg cars on the way there.

WTF??? you are saying that my place there is not safe? Can you please think again? DId you think that SG is safer? F la... dont said like that la... SG guys are always complain about safety in JB... If that the case dont ever boder to come here la...!! stay in SG better...!!!(P***Y)
Old 01-11-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

zero1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy View Post
I tink themeparksassage shud have a higher price for SG bros! Knn we in JB oredi find it xpensive to cheong n these SG bros cum in knnccb still want to give tips. So better have 2 prices for SG n local msian bros. Very easy msian bros need only show mycard than get the std price. As for SG bros with their bigger currency to spare whack them higher price lar! As can see frm their FR's most of the Sg bros like to give tips n spoil the jb n tanjung balai market price, i heard philipines like Angeles city also price go up sky high liao. But in their own Sg place they don't give tips! I got info frm a pinoy who works in SG! They are very kedekut over in their own island! knn!

TRUE... SG guys who come here spend money here are bloody KEDEKUT...
Old 01-11-2009, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
WTF??? you are saying that my place there is not safe? Can you please think again? DId you think that SG is safer? F la... dont said like that la... SG guys are always complain about safety in JB... If that the case dont ever boder to come here la...!! stay in SG better...!!!(P***Y)
Hi bro zero1, pls cool down. We r all there to share good lobang for SBF cheongster...
Old 01-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 18
mark_07 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermark_07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place is not worth to visit, i never find any joint before that the girls ask for tips which they believe is a must. skip this place for those SG bros, save your money and go somewhere that is value our money.

Damage not match to the service.
As compare to others.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 23
hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
You are the boss of ThemePark? What a SHAME!
If SG bros here never support u, you think u can survive untill now?
Think twice. before u mention that.
Even my Johor friend told me Not to travel there. Very easy become a TARGET! .
What is a point being so pissed or angry.

ThemePark Mssg you are just another sg.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

limrayson is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

bro , dun like that leh , I drive there regularly . so far so good , you can always park right in front and ask ah bee to keep an eye out for your car . you can also use a wheel lock if you are worried . anyway , there is a neighbourhood patrol there
Old 01-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nike1to6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RM173 for this place ? is far over priced ! just a better standard than " Ocean "
the girls are fake ! keep asking for tips and you think the " protected door " is safe? One knock and its open...u will be caught pants down !
Old 01-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haiz ... wanna cheong afraid this afraid that ...

honestly, if feel not safe then dun go ... but if wanna go please try not to tip unless really very good service ... i am not speaking for others but this tipping trend is already affecting me ... me only earn RM$1600 per mth ... already very hard to go cheonging ... poor man bo bianz ...

if wanna feel safe, there are some places to go with about the same pricing ... i can reccommend the following
* Grand Hotel Blue Wave
* Grand Paragon HC
* New York HC
* Roman Spa
* Lion Spa (considered safe cos got pple stare at the cars parked there)
* Central Hotel HC (only if you are a MILF lover)

The above are the ones i can think of which is safe ... so brothers dun argue here and there ... spolit the atmosphere here ...
Old 02-11-2009, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
eric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is true what bro kankaro is saying.... after being so quiet for sometime, i also got went there for a few times. in term of the tipping, i still didnt bump to any girl that asking for it. maybe i'm quite lucky.... hehehe
from my own opinion, is really a good place to go. i been there twice, paying for 173, their captain really done their job...... keep it up
Old 02-11-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
eric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemePark Mssg View Post
Hi bro Kankaro, Naturegreen, PGYK, wheregotghost and JBman2006, thx for ur excellent FR and we will maintain our standard always as promised. Kindly check up with our counter for membership application. I believe within thise few days it will be available liao.

I am sorry to those non-Chinese bro as our big boss told us to do so and it's the instruction fm police authority and religion authority.
bro...... what kind of special of taking that membership? if got any special, count on me also
Old 02-11-2009, 04:01 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:

Hi,would like to clarify that zero1 is not the boss of Theme Park. Anyway, I dont quite agree with ur point >> SBF bros fm Sg support ThemePark is not bcoz of cheap or wat, it's bcoz of our ideas that almost sextified most and of course our service towards every customers. We do instruct our cashier or capten to check with every customer after their session, we will always listen to feedbacks & try to improve at all time.

But once again I must emphasize tat no one is perfect. We might not be able to sextified all cheongster tat visits ThemePark but we will always do our best. We dare to say, at least 85% of our customers being sextified fm day 1 till now.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_tan76 View Post
is true what bro kankaro is saying.... after being so quiet for sometime, i also got went there for a few times. in term of the tipping, i still didnt bump to any girl that asking for it. maybe i'm quite lucky.... hehehe
from my own opinion, is really a good place to go. i been there twice, paying for 173, their captain really done their job...... keep it up
Hi Eric, thx for ur good point of view and we hope u will always be sextified during ur session @ ThemePark Massage. Hv u tried out our new massager-Xin Yue with super 36D boobs? Regarding the membership application, it needs 1 or 2 more weeks to be implemented. Do look our on our webby for latest update. Cheers!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
calleon is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow! For me this is the first time a F shop as online customer service to answer the complaint and comments. F shops has come a long way...
I have been there once and find it interesting. A bit disappointed because when we go to a F shop, my friend and I came out jacked. We may be going back soon to go another try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1