The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Gd morning Samsters,

May my warm hungry mouth helps to drive away your juicy hard cock's Monday morning blues so that your wet cock will feel recharged and refreshed for the rest of the week!!:
Old 27-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow cqueen hungry for some hot warm.juices lol have a nice week too.
Old 27-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -106 / Power: 0
Stonehill Stonehill

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Gd morning Samsters,

May my warm hungry mouth helps to drive away your juicy hard cock's Monday morning blues so that your wet cock will feel recharged and refreshed for the rest of the week!!:
wow nice
Old 27-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Wow cqueen hungry for some hot warm.juices lol have a nice week too.
The very day my warm mouth is not hungry anymore for hot warm cum, that's the very day I am no longer known as cum queen (Cqueen).

In fact, my warm mouth is always longing to taste and swallow your hot cum.
Old 28-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The very day my warm mouth is not hungry anymore for hot warm cum, that's the very day I am no longer known as cum queen (Cqueen).

In fact, my warm mouth is always longing to taste and swallow your hot cum.
Lol cheeky la ...... have a nice week ahead.
Old 29-10-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=acidicavex;12036124]Lol cheeky la ...... have a nice week ahead

Even how cheeky my hungry mouth is to your horny cock, you have yet to feed my mouth with yr thick hot cum.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

Good afternoon Samsters,

It had been a good 5 years of sexciting experiences for my slutty tongue in this forum. Not only my warm mouth grow hungrier with each passing erotic bj experiences in this forum, I also learn how to better manage my samsters's hard cock expectations and fantasies.

As such, it is timely that I updated my personal information to better reflects my honed erotic tongue catering needs for the samster's hard wet cock.

A. Since I stay alone, my place is conveniently available anytime for your hard cock erotic pleasures and comfort.

B. Certain basic guidelines for engaging my free goodwill erotic bj fun remain status quo:

i. Please do intro your name, age and race out of basic courtesy and respect for yourself as well as others. Its more convenient to send your erotic bj requests to this forum inbox instead of my email. The reason being that some of the requests were being channelled to the "junk" section.

ii. It will be useful to volunteer information of your horny cock's needs to help my warm mouth understand your pleasurable needs so that I can better serve your juicy cock.

iii. Do enclose your hp no for easier, faster and effective arrangement to bring your wet cock to my hungry mouth without much hassle.

iv. Those one liner message with no introduction will definitely be ignored for good. Similarly, those with inert personal sexual struggles, apprehensiveness and nervousness are strongly advised to seek a counsellor for your sexual problems and not come to me for any form of assurances or comfort.

v. I am not suitable at all for those 'boobs lovers' or those who seek beauty queen with sexy curves and what's nots. I am just a plain looking jane with a powerful, ever willing to serve with my hungry slutty tongue with much honesty and sincerity.

vi. I do not send pictures of myself for discreet and safety reasons. Those who need to make a well informed decision based on my looks are better off to use your hard earned money to pay for your choice beauty queen at Geylang or Changi Village.

2. With that, my warm mouth will embark on another exciting journey in this forum for many erotic years to come.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Good evening Samsters,

Any horny cock for fun after 9pm? Please intro name (your fake name for my easy salutation), age n race with yr hp no to my inbox.
Old 05-11-2014, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good evening Samsters,

Any horny cock for fun after 9pm? Please intro name (your fake name for my easy salutation), age n race with yr hp no to my inbox.
Just a gentle reminder to those underage cock (18 and below), please refrain from requesting for my warm slutty tongue to tease, lick n suck your hard shaft deeply till u moan n groan n beg fir more cos you are going to explode all your hot cum deep into my throat.

My hungry tongue does not want to get rotaned for tasting an underage cock.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

Gd morning Samster,

Rainy and cool weather is the right prefect mood for a hot hard juicy cock to fill my hungry mouth with warmth.
If your hard overloaded hot cum cock cannot wait to flood my mouth fully, do write to my inbox with your name, age n race. For a faster arrangement to enjoy my free goodwill erotic Bj, please include your hp no.
Old 22-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

Good morning Samsters,

May your weekend be as bright and cheerful (of course, horny) as the clear blue sky.
Old 26-11-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Good afternoon Horny Samsters,

Please pardon my warm mouth for not replying to most of your erotic bj requests emails. It is because your erotic bj requests were sent to my Junk Section which my hungry mouth only check to delete them away once in a blue moon.

To avoid such future lapses, please send your erotic bj requests to my inbox here instead.

Again, my apologies to those samsters who had made time and effort to write to me for my goodwill free erotic bj fun.

Have a nice week ahead.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Good evening Samsters,

My mouth free n available tonight. Over the weekend, my mouth is not free. Send your erotic bj request with yr name, age, race n Hp no for a faster arrangement to deepthroat my mouth.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good evening Samsters,

My mouth free n available tonight. Over the weekend, my mouth is not free. Send your erotic bj request with yr name, age, race n Hp no for a faster arrangement to deepthroat my mouth.
Please send yr erotic bj request to my inbox to avoid your email being directed to my "Junk Section”.

Thanks.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Any horny cock for fun tonight? Please enclose yr hp no for faster arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1