The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WickedTongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Condom break with legal prosititue

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
negative! phew....
congrats bro
Old 13-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great news bro, always be safe.
Old 13-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 14
Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
negative! phew.... , stop chionging liao...
Congratulations bro & a very warm welcome to Massage Life.

Don't waste my time.
Old 29-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HarryFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Condom break with legal prosititue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's VAGINA!

According to Oxford English Dictionary, the word VIRGINA is reserved only for the sexual organ of a VIRGIN. For non-virgins, it should be called VAGINA..So unless the prostitute he fucked was a VIRGIN, he should use the word VAGINA instead of VIRGINA.
Old 29-11-2014, 04:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryFucker View Post
According to Oxford English Dictionary, the word VIRGINA is reserved only for the sexual organ of a VIRGIN. For non-virgins, it should be called VAGINA..So unless the prostitute he fucked was a VIRGIN, he should use the word VAGINA instead of VIRGINA.
That's the Coxford dictionary not the Oxford dictionary.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jacksonchua0 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can give advice go where to do the check up and the price and how long it know pls.

Thank you. Pm me if can.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HarryFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonchua0 View Post
Bro can give advice go where to do the check up and the price and how long it know pls.

Thank you. Pm me if can.
You can go to a certain clinic that specializes in STD, located somewhere in Singapore in a lane named after a certain state in a certain country. I cannot remember the price but it was affordable.

Here is my sexperience in doing STD check-up

www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493504

Be prepared to get your penis examined by other guys. And if you are lucky like me, be prepared to get your penis examined and touched by a young female doctor. Be mentally prepared when you go there. Your blood will be tested for HIV and syphillis.

If you do not want to go there, you can go to one place where doctors in clinics sent the blood of their patients to test for various diseases. I cannot remember the name and location of this place but the price here is more expensive than the former STD clinic because they will test you for various diseases.

Old 04-12-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster

AirStrikeTeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryFucker View Post
And if you are lucky like me, be prepared to get your penis examined and touched by a young female doctor. Be mentally prepared when you go there. Your blood will be tested for HIV and syphillis.
hehehe, lucky guy
Old 04-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

From the 2013 UNAIDS report

Percentage of Sex Workers with HIV is Indonesia 9%, Malaysia 4% and Vietnam 3%.

Singapore reports 0.004% which means 4 in 100,000 Sex Worker have HIV. This stats is probably based on testing of the legal prostitutes. The freelancers, its anyone's guess. So better to chiong the legal chickens.

From AIDSMAP,...studies in low-income countries indicate that the chances of catching HIV for a Man having unprotected sex with a HIV positive Woman is 0.38%: here, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 263 instances of exposure.

However this does not mean you cannot get it the first and only time you did RAW with a FL. Practice safe sex all the time people, no exception. Condom use have helped push the infection rate down, if we continue this way we can eradicate it in time.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

johnnywalk8750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
From the 2013 UNAIDS report

Percentage of Sex Workers with HIV is Indonesia 9%, Malaysia 4% and Vietnam 3%.

Singapore reports 0.004% which means 4 in 100,000 Sex Worker have HIV. This stats is probably based on testing of the legal prostitutes. The freelancers, its anyone's guess. So better to chiong the legal chickens.

From AIDSMAP,...studies in low-income countries indicate that the chances of catching HIV for a Man having unprotected sex with a HIV positive Woman is 0.38%: here, an average of one transmission is expected to occur for every 263 instances of exposure.

However this does not mean you cannot get it the first and only time you did RAW with a FL. Practice safe sex all the time people, no exception. Condom use have helped push the infection rate down, if we continue this way we can eradicate it in time.
Thks for d info... true enough condoms saves lives... raw is definately no
Old 06-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
The chance of legal prostitution with HIV is extremely low due to the regular screening. Don't worry too much at present, after 1.5 month go back the house and check whether the girl is still there, if yes, then you are probably clean with HIV

Regarding other STD, there is some chance to get them, but they are not a big deal as most can be cured.
The legal prostitute should be more worried than the threadstarter.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1