The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Example for sharing a taxi = maximum 4 person only. Unless in this case he decided to use a mini bus which i had tried with other bros before
Next time should ask him try this,should be cheaper than using a supir -

Old 28-11-2014, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gg tis sunday 30/11/14

Any bro heading there also?
Old 28-11-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The only time i got to take a 20k taxi ride was after booking a girl from Goldbird,told the OKT i got no taxi (got a 100k discount from okt for girl) and choose to take the girl with me at the point of booking and he got me a taxi which i

Now you are reminding me if it is becos i have er than those on the 2nd if you plan to use a port switch for chromecast,which i also doubt

The last i heard it is 1.6 mil onward.

According to senior bros in this thread,the place is not for the budget cheongster.

Sorry bro,my next trip will be on any weekdays of Dec 2014 and base on the question you asked,you cant join me cos we are of different frequency when it comes to cheonging. I prefer to cheong solo in Batam,but occasionally dont mind like-minded bro tagging along or linking up for a smoke/drink.

Hoping for your understanding here.
Thanks for sharing the information.
Old 28-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro when you going barelang again? I never had a chance to visit those bridges leh
Hi bro,actually i can go there in my next trip since i dont have plans yet to go any places of interest. I'm skipping Mata Kuching Nature Reserve and Vietnam Camp for the next few months cos its year end,and w/o umbrella,i doubt i will be able to leave those places dry...lol.

Still,if i got nothing to do during day time,i may be visiting either Tua Peh Kong Temple or Sekupang 6 storey Guan Yin statue temple that is facing (blessing) sillypore. Its afterall year end,gonna return "blessing",ya know....lol. This year 2014,tho never kena 4D,but i am still considerably well-blessed. Also can go check what time and date the White Tiger plans to open its mouth for next year too...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
why don't we all go together? what do u think bro nono?
Good idea,but the timing can be a problem,cos i am heading to Batam on a weekday in Dec 2014. My itinerary coming out soon...few more days to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
New Berry: 10 girls, nobody impressed me but happy and friendly, two pretty almost-SYT priced 1.2M and 1M.
Indah2: more girls, many MILFs, 2 pretty almost-SYT priced 1.5M and 2M. (this one pretty, but looking cold and not friendly, just like renting a plastic doll to play with)
MM: less girls, but more friendly and funny. 2-3 very nice ones priced >1M.
Permata: here is where there are more girls, and also the sexiest and most pretty ones IMHO. But they don't like bule. Traumatized by some violent asshole of those who patronize pubs in KB and get drunk before treating girls as a piece of meat. Too bad they don't know I am different.
These are very crucial info,fren. And thank you for sharing.

One small question,roughly what time did you visit the above joints/places?

Hope you have a blessed BEST time in your last few days at Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriesbolts View Post
...No aircon issue btw, only that it was freezing cold even though I turn it off. Need to open the window to let cool air out. Come back Singapore as a sick lad, cough & flu...
Your exact same situation happens to me too.Beside opening windows, I need to sometime open my front door to let the cold air out of the room. And all these are happening during the early day time.

Next time,if you feel/know you are ABOUT TO fall sick when you are at Batam,step out of Formosa Hotel front glass door,turn left,reach Formosa Hotel corner (still at Hotel perimeter),turn left again and walk straight all the way,you should see a provision shop. Grab a tab of 10 pills of Panadol Flu & Cold from the shop and a bottle of Mineral water,go back to your room,swallow 2 pills and have a short nap,you will be well again. This one i can guarantee...lol.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Why stop at Goldbird only? U should make the driver work for u. Should go to other joint as well. More varieties to choose. Afterall you are going to pay him commission RP50k. On top of that he already had a cut on your girl booking too.
Your method got good got bad. Some time see too many joints & than when the time decide which girl to book that time & go back again to previous joint,the girl already taken by another pple. Too late & miss.

He newbie to Batam,still got some more long way to go to learn hard way. So he must also look at yr method to learn & the method he himself choose which 1 better good for him at that time than he decide himself. He go to joint 4pm something some more,surely choice got very limited. He himself must measure weight his own choice.

Lucky he say his 1st time at the Batam score 8/10 good time. Maybe next time he go again he may not have this high score or maybe he learn good here than he become have higher score also don't know. Coin got 2 side for his case.
Old 28-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Occasionally i will ask them to move the massage chair (the one from Kings Massage) to my room too...lol. Cushion massage chair sometime will have bugs,so i need the extra towel as cover sheets.

Last issue i have that no one has ever brought up in this thread regarding Batam's hotel room is,anyone feeling body itchy when/while sleeping naked in bed? Any solution to share beside just going to buy Febreeze from super market to spray on the bed's linen cover?
Uncle old already really very hard to understand young man like u.Why u go ask the hotel pple to push a massage chair to yr room & than massage chair got bugs & u seat on the chair & than later go to bed again and than u complain feel itchy. Do u know how long the massage chair not wash since they 1st day buying it? U seat on the massage chair before u will know that their massage chair is the cannot take out to wash type. Many monkey years no wash,99% surely not clean.

Uncle suggestion next time u better don't do this type of thing,otherwise one day all the bed also got bed bug than i next time also must skip stay at formosa. Think for consideration to others ok?

Last edited by fishingman; 28-11-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 28-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Your method got good got bad. Some time see too many joints & than when the time decide which girl to book that time & go back again to previous joint,the girl already taken by another pple. Too late & miss.

He newbie to Batam,still got some more long way to go to learn hard way. So he must also look at yr method to learn & the method he himself choose which 1 better good for him at that time than he decide himself. He go to joint 4pm something some more,surely choice got very limited. He himself must measure weight his own choice.

Lucky he say his 1st time at the Batam score 8/10 good time. Maybe next time he go again he may not have this high score or maybe he learn good here than he become have higher score also don't know. Coin got 2 side for his case.
If is me, i would go to at least 5 joints. Each of the 5 joints if theres any girl i like i would write her name/number on the okt name card. After surveying all the 5 joints then i would shortlist to at least 2 girls. Then make a call. If still available then make the driver go fetch her.

I am a chapchai. So if i stay another night, no need driver. I just call any of the 5 joints and enquire whether any of the girls i shortlisted still available.

As for newbie and if hes kiasu he can still book the girl the moment he arrived first joint. But that doesnt mean he cant make the driver drive him to other joints. Of course he make sucks lah. But i am paying him commission.
Old 28-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Bro,perhaps u may wish to emphasize yr definition of frequency so as to allow others a chance to match yours?
There are basically 3 types of cheongster base on what i read everywhere. In fact,there are actually more than 3,but the main types can still be category as the 3 below :

1. Hunter type : The type who'll brave thru a jungle of "wild","untame" targets,lock-on to their "prey" and fire off for the kill. They also have a good sense of accomplishment.

2. Shopping type : This type are the shopper kind of cheongster,they are like moving around,shopping for their favorite groceries in a supermarket. Like housewives shopping for groceries,this kind will need some experience to find the right meat.

3. Rest & Relax type : This type dont really move around much or they may have other better things to do. I have a real life fren who is like that. He knows what he wants,where to get it,he gets it,and enjoy his time.

The main 3 different types of cheongsters has 3 different type of frequency. I belong to one of those type too. And newbies tho do not know which kind of frequency/type they belongs to but if you observe the questions they ask,you can actually more or less guess. Example,how much M1 KTV girl cost,how much Ocean Spa cost or anyone knows how the Ocean Spa system works,how are the girls at Memory like,any good ones to recommend...etc etc,can tell which type they are likely to belong to.

Quote:
Let me try to decode bro nono definition of frequency.
Thanks for deciphering the meaning of frequency on my behalf...actually you will see a similarity of what you just wrote in my coming itinerary,more like a kind of rules and regulations.

Do you know something about your reputation point and your target? It keeps irritating me...you are 884 and your target is 888,can someone with exactly 4 power up this guy or 2 good bro with 2 power each up him once? Sorry,i cannot up you anymore becos i have upped you the last time your reputation irritates me....lol.

*teasing you*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Next time should ask him try this,should be cheaper than using a supir -

This is a good idea...i have never try this way of riding motor bike before...lol. Anyway,i am just joking...lol. Just curious how much the ojek will charge if 4 pax ride on one bike...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
Thanks for sharing the information.
You are welcome,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Uncle suggestion next time u better don't do this type of thing,otherwise one day all the bed also got bed bug than i next time also must skip stay at formosa. Think for consideration to others ok?
Thank you for correcting me. If you didnt say,i also didnt realize that it could be that bad,and i am sorry for all the mess i have been creating.(no wonder i always itch) I promise i wont do that again.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-11-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorry no report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
PS: I went looking some joints today around 3pm, just to see who is there. No booking, I have only two nights left and I cannot waste time. I want to stay with R and hunt Newton with her or without her.
New Berry: 10 girls, nobody impressed me but happy and friendly, two pretty almost-SYT priced 1.2M and 1M.
Indah2: more girls, many MILFs, 2 pretty almost-SYT priced 1.5M and 2M. (this one pretty, but looking cold and not friendly, just like renting a plastic doll to play with)
MM: less girls, but more friendly and funny. 2-3 very nice ones priced >1M.
Permata: here is where there are more girls, and also the sexiest and most pretty ones IMHO. But they don't like bule. Traumatized by some violent asshole of those who patronize pubs in KB and get drunk before treating girls as a piece of meat. Too bad they don't know I am different.
Once more, I see that booking girls from joints has become a waste of time and money in most cases.

Tonight I was alone, left alone by R (she left me jealous because I was too kind with her GIRLfriend ).

In NoName, I focused on the wrong girl. I don't like slut-types, so I focused on a good-girl type. Too good. She was shocked when I proposed her to follow me to my hotel. "What kind of girl do you think I am?? The first night??"
Friday night wasted at NoName. Fantastic. There were many sexy girls, but I neglected them.

I move to Pacific. Nothing.

I move to Newton. Crowd and nobody interesting.
Then surprise: I cross my path at 4am with 1 of the "teen" girls listed above, with friend from the same massage joint (no, I don't want to tell openly).
What do they do alone in Newton at 4am? No booking tonight?? "Yes booking but customer bad! No tip, bad lah! I left!"

I think I am lucky. I planned to go on Saturday to book her, spending more than 1M, and I find her free in Newton with friend. "Sortem 1M for the two! 500+500!" They are sexy and, at that moment, undoubtedly the best looking girls in the whole Newton.

Back to hotel: the friend sleeps and does not want to wake up, the other (the one I planned to book) uncovers saggy tits (on a teen body, yet she tells me aged 24yo and after 2 kids) and very little participation, although not really reject. Let's say a honest performance. But after what I've been used in Batam till now, with girlfriends-like girls and furious sex at times, this performance is a NO-NO for me.

Last edited by Black Page; 30-11-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 29-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Let me try to decode bro nono definition of frequency.
Thanks for decoding bro nono1973's frequency code,even if it does sound a bit like rules & regulation during travelling.

Thumbs up!

Quote:
1. Hunter type : The type who'll brave thru a jungle of "wild","untame" targets,lock-on to their "prey" and fire off for the kill. They also have a good sense of accomplishment.

2. Shopping type : This type are the shopper kind of cheongster,they are like moving around,shopping for their favorite groceries in a supermarket. Like housewives shopping for groceries,this kind will need some experience to find the right meat.

3. Rest & Relax type : This type dont really move around much or they may have other better things to do. I have a real life fren who is like that. He knows what he wants,where to get it,he gets it,and enjoy his time.

The main 3 different types of cheongsters has 3 different type of frequency. I belong to one of those type too. And newbies tho do not know which kind of frequency/type they belongs to but if you observe the questions they ask,you can actually more or less guess. Example,how much M1 KTV girl cost,how much Ocean Spa cost or anyone knows how the Ocean Spa system works,how are the girls at Memory like,any good ones to recommend...etc etc,can tell which type they are likely to belong to.
U do have a very interesting definition of categorizing the different type of cheongster & the frequencies they give out. It's most likely a kind of message they send out unknowingly.

I guess u are in the number 2 type. Keep up yr good work of sharing,bro.

Thumbs up to u.
Old 29-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Crude oil price dropped below $70.00 as at yesterday closing.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing...-%20electronic

Was just browsing thru past FRs. Came across below post 11 yrs ago... yr 2003.

http://samsforum.com/showpos...13&postcount=6

That year ferry ticket to batam cost S$27.00 (incl tax) only.

Although the current oil plummeted to below $70.00. Our ferry ticket never drop. Still at current S$48.00
Old 29-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post

824 to 834 for taking an effort to find out,search & update the information for both the Balai & Batam thread.

Good job & thumbs up!
Old 29-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:

Although the current oil plummeted to below $70.00. Our ferry ticket never drop. Still at current S$48.00
Must thanx to Sinkapore Inc.

Likely nobody will be surprise it'll even be increase from the current 48 dollar...
Old 29-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Was just browsing thru past FRs. Came across below post 11 yrs ago... yr 2003.

http://samsforum.com/showpos...13&postcount=6

Same for the Rupiah. When it weaken, dont be too happy cos matter of time prices of cewek, food, hotel etc etc will go up. But when Rupiah strengthen, dont hope that prices of cewek etc would go down. That why i always said better that Rupiah stabilize and not weaken further.

Having said that, i forsee Rupiah may be strengthen so long oil price weaken. Just my thought.

Thank you
Old 30-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remember somewhere in this thread there is a mention/guide to a spa/gentleman club where we are select girls across different categories like silver? gold?

it's like a long time back, does anyone know what is the name of the place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread