The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
You don't believe so you think its zero. Continue to spurge your money to "buy" them then.
Bro stillgottheblue.. u gonna understand that no gal would ever fall in love with a guy without any financial security.. this is applied to every gal.. not only VB.. they would have to think for their future, own good and family too.. not to say their own children next time.. so to act poor can but not to the extent of poorer till so broke .. I drive a 5series beemer and I tell them I'm poor coz I need money to maintain my car
Old 28-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
Well... to share it.. She say she want marriage so have to go and visit her family..
Congrats...

Have you bed your wife to be?
Old 28-11-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why the need to be cautious? I will never give VB second chance. And I never lack of GFs.

My girl know there are lots of girls number in my phone and in my Facebook.
I told my girl; her replacement is only 5 minutes away. That will keep them on their feet.

3 strike only in baseball. Not applicable on a relationship with a VB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
to all VB and i don't care whether she is a decent or naughty gal..and only friends is okay but other than that ...i will always be cautious of them..
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 28-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

Not true, I don't give money to my Malaysian gf .
My VB gf also never ask me for money.

Why bother about girl want guy with financial security......

My pattern is simple.

Not happy...... DUMP

Quote:
Bro stillgottheblue.. u gonna understand that no gal would ever fall in love with a guy without any financial security.. this is applied to every gal.. not only VB.. they would have to think for their future, own good and family too.. not to say their own children next time.. so to act poor can but not to the extent of poorer till so broke .. I drive a 5series beemer and I tell them I'm poor coz I need money to maintain my car

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 28-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

I think Singaporeans below 50 should not consider a Viet wife. Immature man is a sure lose.

I always make sure they don't deserve to get a lot. If not happy please F off. Don't spoil my mood.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 28-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
Not true, I don't give money to my Malaysian gf .
My VB gf also never ask me for money.

Why bother about girl want guy with financial security......

My pattern is simple.

Not happy...... DUMP
I think not only your pattern is simple.. ur mind also very simple... don't tell me you didn't go to a date with your gf before and all spending is covered by her everytime / you always bring her to your parents house for bonking your gf cos you are so poor dat cannot even afford to go hotel / you just get her gifts from plucking the roadside flowers and tell her you bought it for sgd 200? Or she is a Auntie dat treat u as a fb or small white face to provides you financial aid..?
Do you understand what is the meaning of financial security.. hmmm.. better go and search in the internet, library or even ask your daddy..
Old 28-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
My VB don't ask me for money as she is working very hard, not like some bumping around, good for nothing chicks. In fact, she offered to help me financially a bit every month.

She worked hard, got a house and very honest.
Old 28-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
Most guy tua kang, act rich and splendor money on VB. Act poor, even poorer than them and see how it goes. Whether she still wants to be friend or just sprouting nonsensical bluffs. Then you see your choice of selection narrowed by a large margin.
In the past , i'm innocent, splendour $ on vb. After lesson learnt, some vb willing to splendour $$ on me. They don't mind but they want my love only which sometimes I can't give cos too many of them.

Quote:
Your friend case is different story.. that 1 is she from start already act till finish the movie then only starting another new season drama with different stories only
Our friend here is different.. he actually knows what happened but choose to be blinded by love and just need our listening ear and love being lecture only
Cant understand want to be blinded by love.

Quote:
Well... to share it.. She say she want marriage so have to go and visit her family..
I believe that you tell her you are going to marry her, if not why she need to ask her parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
And buy motor....
Also All Apple Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this I fully agreed...have such VB...but you will not get in sinkie or those who goes to work overseas...you need to come to Vietnam to look for them...there are such VB around...willing and comply to most if she loves you deep...only thing is how long and what kind of friends she is keeping in touch...tendency to compare due to peer pressure...
Me too agree. They are many vb which are loyal to love. I just find that VB love 男人不坏,女人不爱. I saw many are there when men become bad and ignore them, they become like little lamb, when you treat them too good, they just climb over your head. This is my own experience.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 28-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Yakuza_AV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
I think Singaporeans below 50 should not consider a Viet wife. Immature man is a sure lose.

I always make sure they don't deserve to get a lot. If not happy please F off. Don't spoil my mood.
Sorry bro, I don't support your statement on age. Regardless the age, things are tough to work out right.
Old 29-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Your friend case is different story.. that 1 is she from start already act till finish the movie then only starting another new season drama with different stories only
Our friend here is different.. he actually knows what happened but choose to be blinded by love and just need our listening ear and love being lecture only
He knows he is been deceived and yet agreed to be deceived.. last yr I also same but I choose to keep it to myself..
haha.. Yeah.. But now, i am waking up now... I am also start to regret.. I am keeping things cool as it is now.
Old 29-11-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
And buy motor....
Motor?? No way..
Old 29-11-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Need to change title of this thread already
Old 29-11-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haha.. Yeah.. But now, i am waking up now... I am also start to regret.. I am keeping things cool as it is now.
You are very fickled minded one time say marriage proposal, another time say feeling regret, wake up your idea. Some bros here already congratulate you
Old 29-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
You are very fickled minded one time say marriage proposal, another time say feeling regret, wake up your idea. Some bros here already congratulate you
haha.. Bro, you do not know.. I also not sure.. Woman is a fickle minded animal.. So i need to keep a cool head..
Old 29-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chenip5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha.. Bro, you do not know.. I also not sure.. Woman is a fickle minded animal.. So i need to keep a cool head..
U need to keep your below head cool also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1