The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Sifus,

Will there be any price increase on Labour Day?
Old 13-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
..you good good mood.....
Maybe he got good strokes (or a good head) from chabor last night?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi
must drink a full glass of Chivas ( no mixer inside ) before getting anything ( sure the coyote would die, die with cipek shivering and Chivas leaking from it, nose aslo slowly bleeds Chivas and not blood ! ).
Good 1 (defence). Kns, seems to me coyotes + servers + florists all pakat2 big time. Interval is <10mins with set 5 teqs
Old 13-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, you good good mood.....
Yes, Uncle etct88.....me VERY GOOD mood. Happy today because event this morning cancelled. Hehehe !.
Old 13-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
Bro if you just go for one nite, sure will be vry tired also. why dont plan for a weekend better.
One day....not enough.
Two days......very enjoy.
Three days.......getting boring.
Four days...........Money all gone.
Old 13-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Maybe he got good strokes (or a good head) from chabor last night?

Good 1 (defence). Kns, seems to me coyotes + servers + florists all pakat2 big time. Interval is <10mins with set 5 teqs
Wah !. You kena 5 diluted tequilas for the coyote ?.

I also kena , 3 teqs for 1 coyote and 3 more for another money sucking wolf in 5 minutes later.

That's when i said to myself......enough is enough.

Next time......
1.If coyote wants flowers.........she must undress fully. Love to eye candy a naked coyote.

2. If she wants tequila..............no tequila but RM50, she must drink a full glass of Chivas within 1 minute. Love to see her vomit.
Old 13-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Next time......
1.If coyote wants flowers.........she must undress fully. Love to eye candy a naked coyote.

2. If she wants tequila..............no tequila but RM50, she must drink a full glass of Chivas within 1 minute. Love to see her vomit.
When? This 15th want to join boh? Your pretty Scorpion teerak kit teung u maak maak.
Old 13-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

HappyFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Large bottle of Chivas in Duty Free is just below RM100. I know Black Label is RM107. But Chivas is slightly cheaper than Black Label.

Don't know if can bring duty free Chivas into Pattaya or Yes. Ask someone else to make sure. You may bring in your alcohol but there will be a cover charge ,may be RM50 per bottle ( guessing only ).

You pay for the ice, and mixer such as water, soda, cola. And will be expensive.

Act dump and be deaf to shun off the coyotes. Or be un gentleman......be very extremely hamsup ( coyote want tips, tequila, flowers.....must show bare cipek for all to see and you to slurp, lick, tickle with your tongue for 5 minutes ! ), or must drink a full glass of Chivas ( no mixer inside ) before getting anything ( sure the coyote would die, die with cipek shivering and Chivas leaking from it, nose aslo slowly bleeds Chivas and not blood ! ). Or stay on the second floor. And use your damn imagination to shun off the coyotes, lah !!!!!!.
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it... well, what do you suggest? should we just buy from there or should we bring in our own alcohol drinks?

anyone here know how much do we have to pay per bottle if we wanna bring drinks in ?? and, my friends told me that after you pay RM50, they'll provide you ice and coke... well, I just wanna confirm whether is true or not.
Old 14-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFirst View Post
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it... well, what do you suggest? should we just buy from there or should we bring in our own alcohol drinks?

anyone here know how much do we have to pay per bottle if we wanna bring drinks in ?? and, my friends told me that after you pay RM50, they'll provide you ice and coke... well, I just wanna confirm whether is true or not.
Better you buy in the club. And pay the mixers. Bottle of alcohol only more expensive by RM 30-40 per bottle.

Bring bottle in for RM50 and the ice and mixers are free ?. What crap rubbish !!!. I brought in bottle to Hello Bangkok ( long time ago ), KISS ( paid RM50 ) and still paid for the ice and mixers !!!.

But no cover charge if you go into the smaller bars such as Winner's, Spider, Scorpion. You pay the expensive misers only.

Nothing is free in Danok unless you pray for free bonk at the 4 face buddha in Erawan, Bangkok ( that's if the buddha allows you a free bonk ) !.
Old 14-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
When? This 15th want to join boh? Your pretty Scorpion teerak kit teung u maak maak.
15th go Danok ?.

No, lah. Sorry, lah.

Going to Bangkok near the end of this month.

Phom chawp mak mak ni Scorpion teerak !!!. Khun ow mai ni puying ?. You go and sian her......a bit dark but very solid and real (.)(.), and body all very shapely !!.

Even Bonkemon salivated when he talked about her !!!.

Better you go as you poot pasa thai maak maak.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

HappyFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ooops ~~~ I guess my friends must be bullshitting... thanks for the info... guess, I'll just open bottle in the club
Old 14-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexprovider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back today...situation over Dannok during Song Kan was much much HAVOC comparing to last year even though it was not a Public holiday in Malaysia..everyone was enjoying like in heaven & i hadn't heard about any major incidents that can deter the happiness..Over all if was a very fantastic trip and i started to spilling the water from 10am onwards until 6pm..the climax was on 1pm onwards..where everyone forming up a parade patronizing & rounding every streets started from Old Satit Hotel..Hello Bangkok..Hollywood Hotel..TMT HOtel..Mutiara Spa2&3.until Oliver Hotel..[font="Georgia"]Price for bonking no doubt increasing up to  rm50.. but that was not my concerned..[font="Impact"]the joyfulness getting together with all the  party  goers & spilling water & caressing each other with the thai girls that matters the most!!!
Old 14-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hahaha888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the Jong Jong Jong OKT is asking RM600 for his stock on 12/4, is the price normal?

he said normal day his SYT cost 500, true?
Old 14-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bring bottle in for RM50 and the ice and mixers are free ?. What crap rubbish !!!. I brought in bottle to Hello Bangkok ( long time ago ), KISS ( paid RM50 ) and still paid for the ice and mixers !!!.

But no cover charge if you go into the smaller bars such as Winner's, Spider, Scorpion. You pay the expensive misers only.
Yes, the rm50 is excluded ice and mixers in most of major clubs.
For Winners, no cover charge but rm30 for one bottle of coke....

Quote:
15th go Danok ?.
No, lah. Sorry, lah.
Going to Bangkok near the end of this month.
Phom chawp mak mak ni Scorpion teerak !!!. Khun ow mai ni puying ?. You go and sian her......a bit dark but very solid and real (.)(.), and body all very shapely !!.
Even Bonkemon salivated when he talked about her !!!.
Better you go as you poot pasa thai maak maak.
No lah, friend's darling; this time will go for HB gal as she always call me now, make me got urge to go.......but I can't recall this HB's puying face liao.....
Last trip with you, mission completed by makan Kiss ice bar gal 2 times.

Last edited by Lim2305; 14-04-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFirst View Post

normally the joints charge rm50 per bottle, mixers excluded, unless you belong to the most elite group of cheongster where the boss or manager knows you well, only then they will not charge you.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Better you buy in the club. And pay the mixers. Bottle of alcohol only more expensive by RM 30-40 per bottle.

Nothing is free in Danok unless you pray for free bonk at the 4 face buddha in Erawan, Bangkok ( that's if the buddha allows you a free bonk ) !.
bro, i go hello bangkok, paragon & kiss often, so far they never charge me bottle before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1