The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Sauax has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Now cannot give ml too high points , will get zap zap zap , sharing is caring but share Le kena zap
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Sauax has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Sharing is caring but if rate ml too high will get zap, too low also will get zap
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I don't think many get zap badly unless their MR is too complicated.
I had seen bad MR and they are ok with majority.
Is those which does have an objective which get zap badly.
Every positive review i post, i get some -rep from random people, luckily some bros here up me back as they noticed this trend and agreed with my review. It's not that uncommon to get ridiculous -rep imo
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Been out for a while due to a combination of travel, work and general lethargy.
Sadly came back from overseas only to realize one of my regular Love being out of work, and did not get to say bye unlike last time…
Only good news is realized my other regular Fairy is back and visited her for old time’s sake.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/fairy-massage/

Shall not go too much into ratings and all it’s the same as before but just some observations.

1) she is still as vanilla as before so don’t expect anything more than the advertised. She has her boundaries up still even for regulars so that doesn’t change with time. That said time with her is always so enjoyable despite that. Brings me back to the days when I started this hobby, how I like it simple, some decent massage plus a good sensual teasing and HJ. And always good to chat while we cuddle, really makes me feel like a youth again. It’s the company i enjoy with her, but heavy flavor you need to go somewhere else. Gonna cherish time with her not sure when she will leave.

2) she definitely look even better now! People who thought she gained weight obviously hasn’t visited for a while or mistook getting fit with getting fat. My favorite costume with her now looks way looser than before, I think she has been working out and can only see her figure getting better with time in the gym. Especially that perky butt, looks yummy.
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Dont worry. Her boobs are natural and big. 😁
Go before they sag. Not sure if she still will post in SLG or not.
Alrdy listed at TT at 240
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Every positive review i post, i get some -rep from random people, luckily some bros here up me back as they noticed this trend and agreed with my review. It's not that uncommon to get ridiculous -rep imo
As long as the review is not too crazy or divulge unnecessary details usually won’t be so bad la… senior bros will help if it gets bad no worries. Just keep going and end of the day negative or positive points mean nothing…
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenniaecr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chen-chen-massage/

Promised to write her a review after I visited her previously so here it is. I'm not one to usually write reviews, but if the girl has good massage and attitude, I wouldn't mind helping out.

Looks wise, similar to photos, which is good considering the amount of fake photos out there. Body was slim and when I met her, her short dress made me hard instantly.

Massage was good and strong, which was kinda surprising (in a good way) for her size. Massage lovers would be satisfied.

In terms of special, pretty decent and she is hardworking, prolly will get better as she gets more experience.

Overall will definitely rtm.
Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Visited Shi Ya, a ML from Yunnan.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/shi-ya-massage/

Location: Familiar to many, can wait at bus stop in front. Room was very spacious.

Looks: Similar to last pic in SLG ad. Pretty enough for me, but she got very bad teeth.

Body: Nice body. Wore sexily to impress, after that FN. Ample zhut-table boobs. Clean shaven down there with strong roaming signal.

Masssge: Hardworking with plenty of back stepping,

Sensual: Slurpy cat bath and BBBJ. Very accommodating, playful and flirty - reminds me of vietbus. However, the saliva smell on my body was a turn off. Probably my problem as I have very low tolerance.

GFE: Very friendly. Wanted to cuddle me till the times up but I couldn’t stand the smell and needed to shower right away.

RTM: Yes if I want a heavy flavoured session.
Old Today, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
I believe most accept both positive and negative MR.
Is how people write it.
When u gave 10 out of 10 for every category.
U tend to get negative responses.
Of course, there are some which never agree with everything and anything.
Old Today, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
kalsor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow bros! Any nice ML with good services in Clementi/Bukit Timah area to recommend?
Old Today, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
i remember reading mixed reviews about her though
Old Today, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Who is she?
Old Today, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for SLG Tong Tong

Looks: similar to her photos
Boobs: nice and soft
Massage: if you’re very serious on this then not suitable if not then is passable (not piano hands)
Time: not a time watcher

Overall would RTM, she is going to RTC on 12 May. So for those who haven’t tried can consider before she go back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1