The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 08-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Blacknike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoregasm View Post

1) Place to score ONS (clubs, pubs, other nightspots etc)
- Place: Terminal 1 (Petanak Area), Travillion Club Centre (a lot of clubs in that area), Bukit Mata (3 Clubs there)
- Opening Hours:8.00pm till 2.30am (depends on a club policies)
- Type of girls: Mostly local Chinese, some club u could get Iban, Bidayuh, Malay..Some got Pinay & Indons
- cover charge + drinks charges:Not more than RM50/jug/beer
- Modus Operandi: Approach seated single lady/target only one lady who comes in a group, buy them drink, sweet talking, offer cigarette, & please be charming.
- Level of ease to get ONS: Weekdays=60% chance, Weekends/Thursday (Ladies Nite)=80-90% chance (must come early)

2) Places providing special services (Massage Parlours, Saloons etc)
- Name of Place: A lot in Kuching. All MP provide special especially in MJC Batu Kawa & Opposite Four Point Hotel.
- Opening Hours: 10.00am - 12.30am
- Type of girls:PRC mostly, Pinay, Indon, Cambodia
- Types of special service provided:HJ, BJ, BBBJ, FJ, CIM, Outcall
- Massage parlour charges + special services charges: RM48/hour/massage, HJ:RM50, BJ:RM100, FJ:RM150-200, Outcall:Charge per hour + tips to the girl
- Standard of girls: 7/10 - 9/10

3) OKTs providing girls: I PM u those OKT in Kuching.

My details maybe outdated a little bit because I am not local Kuching but 80% might be still useful. About OKT, I send u PM later. Welcome to Sarawak!
Bro,

Can pm me oso?to kch tomorow for 5 days....ill xchange if i can get gud 1....million thx if can pm me oso...
Old 08-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strollingfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebirth View Post
Had my round 3 at 5 plus before letting her go. Maybe because of few cans of red bull that I took during dinner, i didnt sleep. Was hugging and stroking her gentle skin. So smooth and fair.

As i carress her, blood start to flow south again. Once up and going, i hugged her tightly. Pressing my hardness against her butt. Hands squeezing the Ds. She then was awaked, smiled at me and her hands lead me in. She was all prepared, wet as usual. work her for awhile and oops, hardness slip out. Her hands guided me but this time back door again. I was so so pleased. Her soft moan turned louder and louder. Even make me more excited and as i was about to explored, i withdrawn from back door. Removed rubber and go for her mouth. Starts well ends well. She dried up in her mouth.

We proceed to bath. She changed and went off.

Shiok!
nice bro!! where to find this chick??
Old 08-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFive View Post
Bro Powerfol, im actually from miri..but got the contacts from the whole sarawak..hahaha! i always travelling ma..of coz need to tapau something to hotel..furthermore, girls need money, i just feel free to give them..hahahah!
can share miri ladies phone with me?thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

jay118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone share me bintulu or miri okt or fl hp number? Thanks a lot...
Old 08-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

would like to have contact for miri too:-)thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joraiden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilat View Post
It was outstanding night with Brother Scoregasm, Brother FastFive, Brother Marbeles, Brother Dazouk, Brother ViperZ, Brother Sainter & 3 other brothers, friends of Brother FastFive & Brother ViperZ whom they know from D-ecent Forum. What can I say, last night was the first night we met & we chat a lot. Spend time at BDC food court opposite 100 Yen BDC. The location was suggested by Brother FastFive himself & was supported by Brother Dazouk. We only hv a drink while watching Brother FastFive & Brother Dazouk eating like no tomorrow because they just arrived from KL. Haha..

From my own personal view, I love this group contain with all the real Taikors. Talking about Brother Scoregasm, he is a matured man, very handsome & macho man, a Malay from Semenanjung who work in Miri. I should appreciate him because he could come this far to join Escobar Beach Party tonight. Brother FastFive, this is second time I met him. Amazing young man who has a lot of experience. Brother Marbeles, first time I met him & he looks like familiar but I could not recall where I met him before. He also said he seems like to know me. Hahaha..Brother Dazouk, wow, I think he is the most handsome, tall, athlete body shape, & stylish man. No wonder all the girls were looking at him last nite. Hahaha.. Brother ViperZ, his name seems familiar. A matured man, same age with Brother Scoregasm. He is the Taikor in Kuching but not yet registered with Sammyboy Forum. He said he will be camping here soon.

Actually last night we were waiting for Brother Joraiden, Brother Scoregasm's friend (he said), but he never turned up because according to Bro Scoregasm, Bro Joraiden promise him to bring him jalan-jalan Kuching City when he comes to Kuching but he never shown up. So, we proceed without anyone else to be waiting for. Well, what to do...

After 3 hours drinking at BDC, Brother ViperZ bring us mirror to the places in Kuching such as Inter Cont. Hotel, Kingwood, Kuching Park, MJC SP, Uncle John Riverine, & some MPs also. He bring us jalan-jalan then we would decide which place to go. So far never heard about Uncle John Port’s & MJC SP, we decided to go to Uncle John Port’s. According to Brother ViperZ, that places got Pinoys & Indons stocks. Hahaha..so, why wasting time? We went mirror there!

Arrived at Riverine, Brother ViperZ call Uncle John. Then we went up. Uncle John met us at his room & he call all his Pinoys & Indons. Hahaha! PRETTY & DROOLING!! All of us decide to take ST on them except Brother FastFive. Hahaha.. So, Brother FastFive alone did not take the Pinoy or Indons, so, he just chatting with Uncle John & smoking. Maybe not his type & he was too tired because just arrived. Hehe..

My FR with a Pinoy girl.. Thanks to Brother VioerZ who introduce us to this place! Thank u Uncle John!

Name: Lina
Race: Tagalog (Pinoy)
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: C
Frenching:9/10
BJ: 9/10
HJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 not much experience I think..hehehe..
GFE:9/10
Damage:RM180/session/2 hours
Overall: 8.5/10
WIR:.Sure!!!

It was 2 hours waiting for us to finish the job..hehehhehe..we were truly sorry Brother FastFive.. Our tanks are so full, need to be emptied. Hehehe.. So, we call a night at 2.30am & we went back to our hotel room in Hilton. Will be going to Damai for Escobar Beach Party at 5.30pm today! Cant’wait the moment of local chicks wearing bikinis!! Hahahhaah!
My brother, my bad for not responding his pm, as I was not 24/7 online. In fact, I already gave him my cont.no. Should be able call me directly to tell about that prticular event. Anyway, seems u guys have a lot of fun right there.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wongyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, brother. Thank you for your info. Kindly pm me the okt contact. I am in Kuching now.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Jilat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joraiden View Post
My brother, my bad for not responding his pm, as I was not 24/7 online. In fact, I already gave him my cont.no. Should be able call me directly to tell about that prticular event. Anyway, seems u guys have a lot of fun right there.
Yo Bro,

Its ok bro.. I was told by Bro Scoregasm that u are active in DecentForum together with Bro VipersZ. I know why u could not join us that night. According to Bro Viper, u people got TT at some place. Well, its ok.. U hv found your own friends maybe.. I was there last time but I don't like the atmosphere there. Those brothers in there are over-rated. They think they know everything..

Futhermore, I agree with Brother Scoregasm, said, here we are equal, no one control us here.. Direct to the point.. U wanna share, u share.. u don't wanna share, straight to the point tell them, I don't wanna share..
Old 09-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
scoregasm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilat View Post
Yo Bro,

Its ok bro.. I was told by Bro Scoregasm that u are active in DecentForum together with Bro VipersZ. I know why u could not join us that night. According to Bro Viper, u people got TT at some place. Well, its ok.. U hv found your own friends maybe.. I was there last time but I don't like the atmosphere there. Those brothers in there are over-rated. They think they know everything..

Futhermore, I agree with Brother Scoregasm, said, here we are equal, no one control us here.. Direct to the point.. U wanna share, u share.. u don't wanna share, straight to the point tell them, I don't wanna share..
Hahahahaha! Rilex bro. Better we stick to our own small group. Who cares they are Elite? I don't need that "ELITE TITLE" to be a successful man in chiong scene. hahaha!! Some brothers, when I shared something, they gone.. When I ask just a contact, then, they said they don't have. But I don't care. Like I said, I am satisfy with what I got now..

Taikors Who Up My Points! Thanks!!
spotter542, Ldy_Hanger, fcuksam, bababoo, shawn teo, KevinJacob, liewkc2503, tigerboy18, Glen2712, Jackiewong, magixskin, jerrystockton, S.B.Y.1.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Hey FastFive!

Where is ur FR with that chick? I wan to read also ba.. haha! phewwiitt... Bro FastFive bring back Sabahan girl to hotel for ONS worr... Hahahaha!

spotter542, Ldy_Hanger, fcuksam, bababoo, shawn teo, KevinJacob, liewkc2503, tigerboy18, Glen2712, Jackiewong, magixskin, jerrystockton, S.B.Y.1.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Blacknike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all there,
can some1 share me fl no for kch?go to kch this evening for a week...i oni got okt no for xchange at limbang.... really hope that some1 can share me fl no for kch....
Old 09-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacknike View Post
Hi all there,
can some1 share me fl no for kch?go to kch this evening for a week...i oni got okt no for xchange at limbang.... really hope that some1 can share me fl no for kch....
Why don't u PM those brothers to ask for contacts? No one will gv u openly.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Jilat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoregasm View Post
Hahahahaha! Rilex bro. Better we stick to our own small group. Who cares they are Elite? I don't need that "ELITE TITLE" to be a successful man in chiong scene. hahaha!! Some brothers, when I shared something, they gone.. When I ask just a contact, then, they said they don't have. But I don't care. Like I said, I am satisfy with what I got now..
Taiko Scoregasm,

Yes. I like it here.. Maybe my destiny is not there.. Hahaha!
Old 09-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Trusk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have 1 Miri contact. I share mine if you share urs. Just 1 only.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
FastFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Morning To All Brothers,

To:

Brother Scoregasm
Brother Jilat
Brother Viper

I am planning to go to Rainforest Music Festival this weekend before I'm going back to KL & KK. Would u people, like to join me this weekend just like what we did last weekend? I am planning to go there by Bro Dazouk's MPV since his HM not at home this weekend.

Agree or disagree? I will sms u people for more detail. What I concern is Bro Scoregasm who is now in Miri, would u like to come to Kuching again? hehe^^ Anyway, think first. We successfully went to a party at Damai Central. I hope we could make it to Rainforest also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1