The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Apple has terminated her Yellow Card ...
All the best to Peel Fresh
Old 12-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Uh huh. 10 char

Last edited by BronzeGod; 13-12-2014 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential

keewee, all because of you, apple get cut card. You write all stupid fake FR and end of result is apple get cut card. Call you to apologize but you act blur. Poor apple, she got you this type of boyfriend, is really a disaster. If i met you on the flight, i may complain you to your supervisor.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
All the best to Peel Fresh
Bro, I heard she is taking the 2am flight later ... Are you using your Comfort Delgro cab to chauffeur her to Airport?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-12-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Quite obvious from her wechat moments she kind of run out of steam in Singapore. I see her always go out here and there. All the best to her, one of girls with the best figure I have ever banged in GL. I am sure many other bros will agree
Old 13-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Bro, I heard she is taking the 2am flight later ... Are you using your Comfort Delgro cab to chauffeur her to Airport?
Shhh...Bro dun let the Pussy outta da Panties

Now no more Comfort is Uber Service

Not so good to wash stained Panties in G land
Old 13-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
rockhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Apple has terminated her Yellow Card ...
Wah so sudden! Another chio bu bites the dust @@. Her 2yrs should also be up soon isnt it?
Old 13-12-2014, 03:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhard View Post
Wah so sudden! Another chio bu bites the dust @@. Her 2yrs should also be up soon isnt it?
She didn't plan to work till the last day to complete her 2 years but plan to back b4 cny.
Old 14-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Lorong 18 house 09

This Apple has one of most beautiful body and nice perky C cup....She will be missed by all samsters...no chance to savour her one more time!
Old 14-12-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
This Apple has one of most beautiful body and nice perky C cup....She will be missed by all samsters...no chance to savour her one more time!
Yeah I seconded that! by the time i knew about thid, it was all but too late to action as card has been cut already
Old 15-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhard View Post
Yeah I seconded that! by the time i knew about thid, it was all but too late to action as card has been cut already
Hey bro, can find LeLe 1803....but she does not have big perky tits like apple...nevertheless still a good replacement....
Old 15-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Hey bro, can find LeLe 1803....but she does not have big perky tits like apple...nevertheless still a good replacement....
Oh, thanks for the tip.
Old 26-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel View Post
keewee, all because of you, apple get cut card. You write all stupid fake FR and end of result is apple get cut card. Call you to apologize but you act blur. Poor apple, she got you this type of boyfriend, is really a disaster. If i met you on the flight, i may complain you to your supervisor.
Bluetengel, u ask keewee to say sorry to tina, yiyi and fei fei so which means u are their lovers lah, why nvr speak up for anna, mango or keke, btw hw's ur doc life got managed to find out which samsters pass std to wls since u in the hiv dept, still got go play billard with ah soon boh.

Last edited by acid_rxz; 26-12-2014 at 06:47 PM.
Old 29-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation A profound statement to remember ...

I would like to re-post bro XiaoHouUzi83's post below for awareness ... He has made a profound statement here albeit it may sound simple to many ... In fact some experience samsters had mentioned it but in different fashions for umpteen occasions ... Unfortunately, many chose to ignore it or failed to understand the crux of the message it intended to drive across ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
FR is to relate one's experience. One might like this WL and another might not.
This explains why some people like to call pork chop, some ppl like to call stickman (or women in this sense).

FR is Subjective and should and always should be use as a guideline only... Use it to roughly know what you should expect. anything more or anything less doesn't Make another fellow brother's FR "Fake".

Just my 2 cents

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xlj08091987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL: Fei Fei

Base: 1809