The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eplf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
A word of fairness, Poppy is an excellent mistress. She'll always have a special place in my heart I'd recommend our bros here to give her a try without hesitation. This is something which I have done before and our dear Mistress herself is aware n appreciative of it.

It's perhaps how some of of the NEW posters here are being a tad too defensive with a tinge of arrogance (on their educational background, but if they were so successful in life, they'd probably be busy earning tons of money somewhere else instead) that's making some of us here feel that it's a case of bad marketing.

Word of advice to the bro here whom I shall not name, maybe you would like to play it cool and let our fellow Samsters have some breathing space to decide on their own on who's good and who's not.
Thanks for your advice. I just was surprised how easily one could be identified as a gunner. I meant no offense and I apologize if I did. I could be overly arrogant in some posts and was not very aware of the situation here. But I accept only reasonable critics. Also I created the account here specifically for sm topics so I may be ignorant of the overall rituals of sammyboy forum.

Last edited by eplf; 01-10-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster (V)

eplf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waint View Post
You are really dead wrong.

Youe postings really give the impression that your FRs are fake.

It's true. That's why last week I already "crossed swords" with you.
If that is so -- my fault. I originally only planned to post a few FRs. The I was under protective mood and also, probably made a few inappropriate remarks on education and such.

However I'm still not clear why my FRs look fake. They are obviously not copied; I am no novelist too. There are much more extreme activities reported by other bros. Mine was only mild sm at the most: humiliation and etc. For example, bro Krenjusen here seem to have some very sensual sessions too. I was very upset because I did spend quite some time in writing the FRs.

Risking being arrogant or ignorant, I had no prior experience in the sex service scene. Not even once. I'm only interested in sm. So yeah you could be vastly more experienced in that section.

In any cases, happy holiday.

Last edited by eplf; 01-10-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

MistressPoppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamp View Post
I spoke with Poppy over the phone before but I was extremely put off by her loud rude attitude. The way she talk macam quarralling and wanna fight like that.

I spoke with Qiqi next and she was polite and friendly hence I went to her district 14 hse to find her. But I was disppointed with her service , hence I did not post any FR Becos I noticed in this forum many samsters that post bad FRs they often get !@#$% by clones.

I got a regular nick here since 2007 which is for FLs sex one. Hence I don't wan use that nick to post this HAHA
Sorry. I don't know who you are. When I first started many people asked a lot of questions unrelated to SM. And also many people do not come even if they have booked a session. So my temper was not good at all at that time.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Really a 冰火 experience!

Quote:
I spoke with Poppy over the phone before but I was extremely put off by her loud rude attitude. The way she talk macam quarralling and wanna fight like that.
May be phone is not the best way. Words may be better; we communicated thru' SMS for example. Not easy to switch from Mistress mode to nice kitten mode mid-session just to pick up a phone call from potential clients! In our 1st session, a long query came thru phone despite her asking the person to email, while I just froze with dunno-what stuffed in my ass.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I spoke with Qiqi next and she was polite and friendly hence I went to her district 14 hse to find her. But I was disppointed with her service , hence I did not post any FR Becos I noticed in this forum many samsters that post bad FRs they often get !@#$% by clones.

I got a regular nick here since 2007 which is for FLs sex one. Hence I don't wan use that nick to post this HAHA
is QiQi still around? which QiQi?
Old 01-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now I am a bit peaceful now. all my doubt is cleared. thank you mistress poppy. Now I am imagining how Mistress will use her feet to torture my little dick. I am hopping to get gagged, slapped and both at the same tIme many many times.

See you Mistress.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplf View Post
If that is so -- my fault. I originally only planned to post a few FRs. The I was under protective mood and also, probably made a few inappropriate remarks on education and such.

However I'm still not clear why my FRs look fake. They are obviously not copied; I am no novelist too. There are much more extreme activities reported by other bros. Mine was only mild sm at the most: humiliation and etc. For example, bro Krenjusen here seem to have some very sensual sessions too. I was very upset because I did spend quite some time in writing the FRs.

Risking being arrogant or ignorant, I had no prior experience in the sex service scene. Not even once. I'm only interested in sm. So yeah you could be vastly more experienced in that section.

In any cases, happy holiday.
Hi, bro, i dont think ur FR is fake...nor u r arrogant....in fact i found it quite hilarious that u r always "wrong"...and can be "wronged" by different persons....its a sad story~

i dont wanna to be used as labors during a sm session....but i think its ok if the sub is happy with it....but i dont think the mistresses will persuade subs to do it....i've been with bella and poppy....and they never asked me to do it, because i don like it...

the mistress are to be paid to satisfy ur fetish, whatever may it be; i think that keeps the deal fair
Old 01-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I've heard from my TS Mistress Lady Xotica that there are also slaves who pay full session rates just to hug her heels and go to sleep on the ground with any additional activities. So nothing peculiar about individuals who choose to do household chores. At least I get clean rooms and toilets when I visit the Mistress!! Lol.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've heard from my TS Mistress Lady Xotica that there are also slaves who pay full session rates just to hug her heels and go to sleep on the ground with any additional activities. So nothing peculiar about individuals who choose to do household chores. At least I get clean rooms and toilets when I visit the Mistress!! Lol.
actually each time i go for Mistress Bella...after the session...the room is always a messy and dirty with different juices....yeah, not just juice but juices .... and it is always her who clean it up while i am showering myself.... she is quite a nice lady.....that's why i like her....
Old 01-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
actually each time i go for Mistress Bella...after the session...the room is always a messy and dirty with different juices....yeah, not just juice but juices .... and it is always her who clean it up while i am showering myself.... she is quite a nice lady.....that's why i like her....
I met them both before, yes very very nice people. Else I wouldn't have been a regular or appeared as a model for one of their profiles!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I met them both before, yes very very nice people. Else I wouldn't have been a regular or appeared as a model for one of their profiles!
Yeah.. I met with Mistress Bella 2 times too. she clean my juices with detol liquid herself which I am having a clean up. my last session was to drink water which she put her feet inside the plate and she cleaning it. It is just taste normal water since I use the distill water but the submissive make me rocket hard. she even raise her feet with water and put inside my mouth and ask me to drink the water and swallow it. that make me so dam hard and good. missing these days. May be Mistress poppy do that to me again.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Yeah.. I met with Mistress Bella 2 times too. she clean my juices with detol liquid herself which I am having a clean up. my last session was to drink water which she put her feet inside the plate and she cleaning it. It is just taste normal water since I use the distill water but the submissive make me rocket hard. she even raise her feet with water and put inside my mouth and ask me to drink the water and swallow it. that make me so dam hard and good. missing these days. May be Mistress poppy do that to me again.
damn...must try that next time!!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro.. do you mean u will want to tryout to drink feet water next time? yeah u shd. I tried that and it dam solid hard on. the best is u sit, ask her to put her feet on the dick, ask her to raise her feet and put inside ur mouth with water. so shoik. dick so dam hard but trampled. so tortured feet water drinking time..
Old 01-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi, if Mistress Bella still taking session ?. Any bro can advise ?
Old 01-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galiator View Post
Hi, if Mistress Bella still taking session ?. Any bro can advise ?
why not sms to mistress hu at collar me?
the other way is sms to mistress poppysg and ask her whether she can join forces with mistress Bella. I believe u will non stop tortured and non stop cumming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1