The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Yokosi, Bonkemon and Xerus.
Ok we all meet there at this 28th. Which hotel to stay? I suggest Oliver.

Xerus, they are about 3000 puying there so you don't have to depend on me.
Some more, I look for young and pretty(mostly dead fish) puying but you are very concern on service.
Old 13-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
Bro, Ok... change to 28 Jan d. let's meet 28 Jan b 4 CNY. I will be going jakarta this yr. Maybe u tell me where 2 get the Antz.
bro .. great if you go Jkt, i pass you contact for local javanese puying and also local places where you will get 2some for less than sgd 70 ( ST ) . Antz are available in at every corner of the road along jalan Gajah Mada and also jalan mangga besar ! Find a hotel in KOTA area, which is the jakarta chinatown, hotels range from cheap to medium. I recommend Swiss belhotel , ard USD 60 .. bring puying , no prob !

C Ya .. 28th ..

Old 13-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can the eXpert tai-kor /bros advised normally how much extra charge imposed for farm gals & hotels during CNY?

Highly appreciate if you all can share some of your experience.

Cheers
Old 13-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
normally how much extra charge during CNY?
2, 3, 4 Feb probably no extra charges and very less ppl. 5 feb onward depend on the farms, RM300-500. There will also be runners whose take up 2 customers. Hotels will increase 30-50%.
Old 13-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj_soldier View Post
Can the eXpert tai-kor /bros advised normally how much extra charge imposed for farm gals & hotels during CNY?

Highly appreciate if you all can share some of your experience.

Cheers
The crowd will be started from the 3rd days of CNY. Puying price is at least rm300. As I reported last time, the puying will be booked by cheongsters as long as she got the hole regardless of their look?
KPK Hotel will be charged rm150 and New Satit is about rm120. It is about 50% increase. All these info are based on the last 2 years of CNY. My advice is try not to go on CNY unless you have regular puying there.
That's why I will be there before CNY.
Cheers.
Old 14-01-2011, 05:44 AM
Samster

Hi Alex18122003,
Thanks to up me 6 points for the above post. Happy New Year.
Old 14-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
2, 3, 4 Feb probably no extra charges and very less ppl. 5 feb onward depend on the farms, RM300-500. There will also be runners whose take up 2 customers. Hotels will increase 30-50%.
U sure? I tried calling Grand Satit to book 3 rooms for 3rd & 4th Feb..... they say full house but can reserved for me if I confirm and pay upfront by credit card..... the amount they quote = RM $1035.00 for 3 rooms for 2 night stay.

I oso informed my regular Burmese WL from W&G that I will be coming on 3rd Feb for 2 days...... she told me OKT wants RM $380.00 to book her during those 2 days. I took her previously at RM $250.00 only.

I'm staying away from Danok this CNY.
Old 14-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
U sure? I tried calling Grand Satit to book 3 rooms for 3rd & 4th Feb..... they say full house but can reserved for me if I confirm and pay upfront by credit card..... the amount they quote = RM $1035.00 for 3 rooms for 2 night stay.

I oso informed my regular Burmese WL from W&G that I will be coming on 3rd Feb for 2 days...... she told me OKT wants RM $380.00 to book her during those 2 days. I took her previously at RM $250.00 only.

Let me tell you, actually most of the Hotel rooms in KPK, Her Jia, Oliver, New Satit, Oscar are booked by OKT during CNY, Songkran and etc. This is the trick for the OKT to gain extra $$$. The OKT will lower their price after 5pm if the room still vacant. They have to sell it out as they already paid. Some OKT told me recently, this year they don't dare to take the room as there are few new hotels had just opened.
If you have the regular puying, why don't you stay at her room? This is what I did last time!
Old 14-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Wizolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

That's the norm especially during CNY when all bachelor cheongsters spend their CNY there. If you have a choice, avoid going at this super peak period. Not only hotel & WL price is higher, in fact everything else and also super crowded. Why compete with the crowd?
Old 14-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
The crowd will be started from the 3rd days of CNY. Puying price is at least rm300. As I reported last time, the puying will be booked by cheongsters as long as she got the hole regardless of their look?
KPK Hotel will be charged rm150 and New Satit is about rm120. It is about 50% increase. All these info are based on the last 2 years of CNY. My advice is try not to go on CNY unless you have regular puying there.
That's why I will be there before CNY.
Cheers.

Many thousand thanks for all the feedback.
Really appreciate it.
Seems like not really worth to go during CNY.

Cheers
Old 14-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Phone booking for Oliver Hotel

Anybody got phone number of Oliver hotel? Me and 3 other friends arriving on Sunday.
Do you tai kors think we need to make booking?
Old 14-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Re: Phone booking for Oliver Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langchai View Post
Anybody got phone number of Oliver hotel? Me and 3 other friends arriving on Sunday.
Do you tai kors think we need to make booking?
If this Sunday then NO need to prebook.
Only prebook when you arrive during Thur-Sat and public holiday.
Old 14-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phone booking for Oliver Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
If this Sunday then NO need to prebook.
Only prebook when you arrive during Thur-Sat and public holiday.
Thanks very much! Cheong ah!!!!!!
Old 14-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Dandok Lastest update

Reporting live from danok

13/1/2011

Meet my friend in bandar sunway around 12pm and had lunch. My friend is pretty excited with the trip because this will be his first time there. The whole journey took abt 5 hour because we stop alot at RnR. Reach danok around 5.45pm m'sia time. Check into PP hotel. After check in, we move to had our dinner and then to mutiara spa for a decent massage.

After that, we went back to hotel to take a shower before going to my fav place, hello bangkok. Reach HB around 10.30pm, get a seat and the place wasnt that crowded. Lot of dancer came to our table but we just ignore them. If you order 5 bottle, you can get a free game. Throwing dart! A tall dancer came to me and say hi. Wow, so tall. Then soon, a few of her friend came too. We drink, french kissing and blaa blaa blaa until one dancer caught my attention. Nice and soft spoken girl. We drink 15 bottle heiniken, 50 tequila and dont know hang how many flower already. Lost count and control already.

The dancer from chiang mai ask where i go later. I told her i wanna go kpk. She ask me to wait for her. At 2am, we walk out and i told her "i dont have car, so we take motor". She reply me, its ok, i drive you there!! Wow, she has a car, a vios but she make me drive. When we reach kPk, the crowd is leaving. Police is coming, damm!!

Then on the way back to hotel, my girl say buy some beer and drink in my room. Ahem, something is going to happen. Then we drink in the room for 30 min and my friend going back to his room to tfk. Then the girl started to kiss me and we french. Luckily i bought condom earlier. We had a great sex that night. Her bbbj is absolutely fantastic with slurpy sound and her moan is so loud. We did 3 round, male cum 3 time and female cum 8 times. Can feel my engine started to die, so take a rest and she invite me to take shower with her. Hug her and sleep a happy man.

Do you know how hard to type an FR from iphone??
Old 14-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

14/1/2011

Woke up around 10am. My girl still sleeping. Then i try to lick her nipple and suck it gently. She getting horny and give me a good sextifying blow. Fuck, no condom, call the front desk and ask them to send a pack to me. Had a very good fuck with my girl and we take shower together. Ask her want go to eat, she say want go home and sleep. Then ok, send her to her car and i go find my friend who were alone. We had breakfast and i bring him to all the farm around oliver. Went to rose, ovation and until this fatty from 259 came and ask us to go in have a look. My friend want to take from this farm but i warn him not to take base from my own experience.

So, we proceed to rose again and my friend book a girl by the name of Fon. Then, we go for a massage before going back to hotel. I dont feel to book any girl because of exhausted from the 4 round of battle. Did nothing in the room till my girl call me. I was quite suprise and she ask me "want go to waterview?" i say, why not. She came to fetch me and my friend with his girl to waterview. I would say the standard of the food has drop. Me and my girl was like long lost couple. Kissing and frenching, my friend was like kinda jealous.

Send us back to hotel at 6pm and she ask me to find her later. My friend told me that her girl attitude is bad. Keep on showing black face because she lose rm1k in poker game. I told him to call the okt and complaint. After all the hassle, he manage to change.

Now, i am stuck in the room with no where to go and writing a long FR from my iphone. Will go to HB later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1