The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 21-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
scoregasm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncool View Post
This FR, special thanks to Taikor Scoregasm & his co. for making me as an extraordinary adult during my visit to Miri last Saturday & Sunday. It was a very meaningful moment of my life! I met a few Taikors in Miri & u all are very great & deserve 'Taikor' titles!

Was clubbing with Miri's Taikors on Saturday & with us were 6 young college students. All are locals. However, all the local college girls were booked by Brother Scoregasm & his co. & Bro Scoregasm did introduce me to one local working adult age 27 & I could say, AWESOME! Very special thanks to u brother!! I owe u a lot!

After clubbing, invite that local, name Lisa, to my hotel room & she agreed. Here are the FR.

Name:Lisa
Race: Iban mix Malay
Looks:8/10 (pretty lady)
Boobs:C
Skin:White & smell good
HJ:7/10
BJ:8/10
FJ:8/10 (sensual move, moaning, & very tight pussy)
Anal:No
GFE:9/10
Damage:I pay her RM500 because of her great service & rare to see this kind of lady. Very hot!
Overall:8.5/10
WIR:Yes of coz!

Thanks to Taikor Scoregasm, & his co. You all are the great & the legend!
Hahahahahha!! I know u can score her bro! Hehehe.. I am sorry about the college girls.. they are not many that night.. hopefully can invite more but some of them have followed other guys..what to do.. but Lisa is not bad also.. I rate her 8.5/10 also.. Pussy shaved & GFE good, plus smell very nice! hahahhahahahha!!

Taikors Who Up My Points! Thanks!!
spotter542, Ldy_Hanger, fcuksam, bababoo, shawn teo, KevinJacob, liewkc2503, tigerboy18, Glen2712, Jackiewong, magixskin, jerrystockton, S.B.Y.1.
Old 22-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joraiden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoregasm View Post
Hahahahhaha!! Bro Johncool is so cool bro.. u should meet him when u are going to KL.. Plus, he has a lot of money also.. All pubs & KTVs we enter, he paid all the expenses.. this guys is an ATM machine with him.. He is also macho & cool guy.. Hahahhahaha!! Nice too meet u bro john!!

No wonder he's willing to pay RM500... I will meet him someday when I make my visit to KL...
Old 22-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gemtiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
B*** o**** - 101

Posted in another forum.

Again, another FR from a few weeks ago:

Origin: Some part of Vietnam.

Face: 6. 5/10 friendly, smiley face. Fair.

Body: 6. 5/10 still quite good.

Boobs: 8/10 nice soft melons.

Nipples: 7/10 sucked and squeezed to my heart's content.

Pussy: 7/10 didn't take off her undies but could feel she was wet and trimmed.

GFE: 7/10 minimal conversation but she was very compliant with my various demands.

Massage: 4/10 not enough strength.

HJ: yes.

BJ: yes.

FJ: didn't ask.

Damage: 50+100 didn't nego as I was very satisfied

Walked in and spotted her stocking their fridge with drinks and food. She was wearing a top that was showing off her killer cleavage. She smiled when I stared so I pointed at her and she nodded enthusiastically. Her massage was ok but not strong enough. HJ skills were good, I was sucking her soft fair melons while she worked on my rod in preparation for her mouth. BJ skills were so-so, needed a bit of direction. Half-way through I got up and told her to suck me while crouching on the massage bed. Grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth like no tomorrow. She was a good sport, could tell she was gagging a few times but she didn't stop me. Ordered her to get off the bed and crouch on the floor while I dick-slapped her face a bit before shoving my cock into her mouth and resuming the face-fucking. With 5 minutes left I climbed back onto the bed and told her to finish me off CIM-style while I fondled her jugs.
Old 23-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yupfive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahahahahha!! I know u can score her bro! Hehehe.. I am sorry about the college girls.. they are not many that night.. hopefully can invite more but some of them have followed other guys..what to do.. but Lisa is not bad also.. I rate her 8.5/10 also.. Pussy shaved & GFE good, plus smell very nice! hahahhahahahha!!
Hi brother scoregasm, mind to intro some kangtao also.im traveling to Miri Thursday also.hopefully can pm me also bro and we can cheong together am.haha
Old 23-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
FastFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Scoregasm, seems like u are the boss here..hehe..I wanna meet u if I hv a chance..Bring me cheong also.. hehe..
Old 23-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupfive View Post
Hi brother scoregasm, mind to intro some kangtao also.im traveling to Miri Thursday also.hopefully can pm me also bro and we can cheong together am.haha
Cheong is yourself bro. I dont cheong with brothers. I enjoy clubbing & hanging out with brothers only. Cheong business is only between u & girls..not me..hehehhee..by the, I will be on leave bro.. I can suggest u to my fren in Miri if u want to hang out with them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFive View Post
Bro Scoregasm, seems like u are the boss here..hehe..I wanna meet u if I hv a chance..Bring me cheong also.. hehe..
Yo bro fastfive..wah, above is bro Yupfive & u are fastfive..hehehe.. what a coincident.. I owe u a lot bro.. so, i must learn from u actually.. where are u now?

spotter542, Ldy_Hanger, fcuksam, bababoo, shawn teo, KevinJacob, liewkc2503, tigerboy18, Glen2712, Jackiewong, magixskin, jerrystockton, S.B.Y.1.
Old 23-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yo bro fastfive..wah, above is bro Yupfive & u are fastfive..hehehe.. what a coincident.. I owe u a lot bro.. so, i must learn from u actually.. where are u now?
Now I am back to my hometown Kuching for Gawai. Stop & holiday for 2 weeks before continue working again. U at Kuching kah?
Old 23-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now I am back to my hometown Kuching for Gawai. Stop & holiday for 2 weeks before continue working again. U at Kuching kah?

Happy Gawai Bro! I will on leave for 2 weeks also.. Maybe wanna go to KL next week & meet some brothers there..I at Miri now bro..Long time no see u online here bro..where was u camping? hehehe..

Old 23-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

Happy Gawai Bro! I will on leave for 2 weeks also.. Maybe wanna go to KL next week & meet some brothers there..I at Miri now bro..Long time no see u online here bro..where was u camping? hehehe..
I was not active since I join this company. I move a lot around the world especially to Singapore, Manila, & Jakarta. Be a consultant is not an easy job but a lot of income..

Forget about last time job.hehe..dealing with girls & clients gv me a lot of money also but those money was very fast to finish also. Like people said, duit haram.. hahaha..
Old 23-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was not active since I join this company. I move a lot around the world especially to Singapore, Manila, & Jakarta. Be a consultant is not an easy job but a lot of income..

Forget about last time job.hehe..dealing with girls & clients gv me a lot of money also but those money was very fast to finish also. Like people said, duit haram.. hahaha..

I understand bro. One by one OKT was fall down nowadays. Especially in Kuching I heard according to my source there. Luckily u stop being a transporter to those OKTs. Yes bro, now u hv better job eventhough have to work hard but its worth it. What happen to OKT Mike now lah? Long time did not heard from him also. Now MP a lot bro..its easy for cheongster to find lubang..

Miri also got a lot of MP that full of PRC, & Viets.. Seems like so boring fucking them nowadays..Haha Now I move to basic principles bro.. Hunting & flirting in the club is a better ways, plus can get quality girls also..

Old 23-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

I understand bro. One by one OKT was fall down nowadays. Especially in Kuching I heard according to my source there. Luckily u stop being a transporter to those OKTs. Yes bro, now u hv better job eventhough have to work hard but its worth it. What happen to OKT Mike now lah? Long time did not heard from him also. Now MP a lot bro..its easy for cheongster to find lubang..

Miri also got a lot of MP that full of PRC, & Viets.. Seems like so boring fucking them nowadays..Haha Now I move to basic principles bro.. Hunting & flirting in the club is a better ways, plus can get quality girls also..
OKT Mike is not an OKT now. He is working at private company. But he still active in cheong. Some Otai2 now is prefer to stay low. I met some of them in Kuching last time.
Old 23-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
OKT Mike is not an OKT now. He is working at private company. But he still active in cheong. Some Otai2 now is prefer to stay low. I met some of them in Kuching last time.
Hahahaha! U also otai ma eventhough u are young but u hv a lot of experience & charming looks..Hahaha! No wonder la all pretty young girls will definitely choose u..Now I prefer to cheong alone bro..The more u bring people, more suspicious u will be..

Old 23-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha! U also otai ma eventhough u are young but u hv a lot of experience & charming looks..Hahaha! No wonder la all pretty young girls will definitely choose u..Now I prefer to cheong alone bro..The more u bring people, more suspicious u will be..
Thats what we called PLAYBOY.. Haha..
Old 23-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats what we called PLAYBOY.. Haha..
U are different bro eventhough u are young..We older than u also dont hv experience & technic like u.. hahahaha I must learn from u how to tackle girls in a second.. However, good luck to u bro.. If hv a chance to meet u, i will tell u more young man..

Cheong safely bro.. Happy Gawai once again!

Old 23-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joraiden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh my...I got meself left-behind lah....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1