The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lorong 14 house 25 (ex 1809)

Just had a session with bing bing (jaslyn tay look alike)very enjoy.walk around at lor 18 and went into this hse and saw a girl was taking dinner,so i told okt i wan this girl.so i wait her to finish and we went into the room.inside the room we sit on the bed and chat and after a while she just kiss me and i buay tahan then we both french like no 2morrow.she took off my shirt and pant and she give me bbbj and than she turn into 69 position and i started digging.dig until she buay tahan and her pussy is very wet.
she cap me and start wif cowboy pattern and than we change many position and french each other and i come wif missionary.overall i had very wonderful session wif her,like making love wif own gf.i will definitely rtf her soon.cheers
Old 27-07-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Whitesand is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Bing Bing look a bit like the Korean actress Kim Seo Hyeong who acted as the evil temptress in the drama series Temptation of Wife, except younger of course. The Korean actress also 1.7m, A cup but has a MILFY look and Bing Bing look more fresh. As for look like Jaclyn Tay...no comments.
Old 27-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09 - Bing Bing

Since a thread for this house has been setup, here is a FR which was written months ago to pay tribute to the gorgeous Bing Bing -

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - HeiLongJiang, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.69m (Bare-Foot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc info - She has a short stint in HK before she came over here.

Looks - 7.5/10

Like one of my buddies said, she resembles the local celeb and ex-Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay. If she dresses fashionably and glamorously walking along Orchard road, one might thought she is an Actress or model. She used fake eyelashes although she possesses attractive double-eyelid eyes. She has sharp and high bridge nose like those caucasian women. She spots China-doll fringe at the front and body-permed along the length below. To sum it up, she is alluring and sophisticatedly attractive. Her demeanour reminds me of the retired Niki formerly from L2831B to a certain extent.

Bod - 7.8/10

She built like a model and not an ounce of fats in sight - flat abs and her never ending pair of legs which made her looks taller (illusion). She has smooth and fair body complexion. Points given for her lithe and model-like physique although lack the lethal curves.

Tits - 7/10

Unfortunately she only possesses A cup assets but she scored on her pale pink to brownish nipples which are pencil-eraser in size.

Pre-Shower routine - 8.0/10

I don't wanna get too detail in this department for fear that any bros would feel miserably disappointed if he did not experience similar scenario. All I wanna say is, she showered me with lots of GFE like real stuff! However, just imagine what your lover/GFE usually do when check into a hotel or what you saw in a sex scene of a love-story movie.

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She was not your everyday commando WL who may go thru' all the essential routines with you to make you a Happy & Sextisfied man. Again, I felt as if I was "making love" to my GF/lover ... I don't feel it was a commercial bonk, so to speak! I therefore did not factor in the cat-bath skill one usually experience in GL to the equation when awarding a score of 8/10. Nevertheless, her fundamentals are definitely alot better than many newbies who does not have prior experience in this flesh trade. I went down south to give her pretty looking pussy a good paint work. I put in effort to bring on the wetness and redness in her clit and vagina wall ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Woaaff!!! She was awesome! She is skillful in this department, man! I don't fancy WL who merely stick up their tongue and plunge against mine aggressively which I feel like they are just going thru' the motion without much GFE. Bing2 was different, she and I would circle each other lips gently and gradually inserting our moist & warm tongue alittle at a time to engage each other tongue thru' our lips ... And we ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

WoaaaFfff! This was another department I enjoyed thoroughly. She would split her natural saliva on my hard-on member instead of using oil like most WLs and gave me a deep-throated BBBJ cum lots of hand actions which was inspired by those Japanese AV movies. She shared that she learnt a thing or two while watching AV movies. I really enjoyed the sight of a gorgeous babe splitting saliva, BBBJing and stoking my hard-on member simultaneously. The feeling was heavenly!! We also adopted the 69 position before we switched to FJ.

FJ - 8.0/10

We adopted several positions before we ended in missionary as usual. I must say her pussy was extrememly tight and moist. We frenched non-stop in missionary and I was hoping the session would last forever ... However, I was brought back to reality ultimately ... This was the fuck of the month for me! Woaafffff!!! Awesome! I guess I finally found my match in GL since the departure of a couple of my favourite WLs!!!

Attitude - 9/10

Very natural and spontaneous demeanour ... Very friendly and straight-forward lass ... She is at the moment not very commmercial focus unlike those ang pai WL.

RTF - One does not need to be a rocket-scientist to figure this up, man!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro..what is the house telephone number?
Thanks
Old 27-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 21
smallkuku is one of the Best!smallkuku is one of the Best!smallkuku is one of the Best!

today went to the house, look for bingbing, but she on MC, saw her walking out of the house, really very pretty, looks comparable to las vegas ktv singer, OKT told me tmr she start work, guess have to hold onto my ammo till then..
Old 28-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

definately one of the best
Old 28-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

bros this house ger is cat150 ,cat100 or cat80????
Old 28-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

I like Violet!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
bros this house ger is cat150 ,cat100 or cat80????
CAT150 (Apple, Bing Bing & Violet) but if I can still remember, there are two who is CAT80.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 29-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I like Violet!
Bro Alej,

Violet looks wise not pretty... Height not tall and slender like model complexion not too porcelain white why she so ANG PAI??? Plus u like her wow muz be on surface can't tell she as a gem...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 29-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro Alej,

Violet looks wise not pretty... Height not tall and slender like model complexion not too porcelain white why she so ANG PAI??? Plus u like her wow muz be on surface can't tell she as a gem...
her service very gd should try bro
Old 29-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Alej,

Bruddah, Saltasalta has said it all. Somethime pretty looks is not everything. Especially if she simply lie there like a dead fish for you to fuck.

Old 29-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Whitesand is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltasalta View Post
her service very gd should try bro
Violet is very lively and not mechanical, which I think it applies to all her customers. She's very hardworking de. Of course if the customer doesn't respond to her chat then maybe some chemistry is lost. Yesterday I went down to 1809 for a RTF after my last visit 2 weeks ago, saw her there but she said it is her off day. Bo bian. Today try again at around 3pm but she's still on off day. Both times she apologised. I guess it just wasn't my day. Bing Bing is around at that time and she's wearing a silky sexy black dress. Normally that would be very appealing to me but I wanted to try something else so I moved on to 1654A.

P.S. Apple also not working today since the helper said only 1 cat150 WL is working, I guess they are charging up for the weekend crowd.
Old 29-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddah, Saltasalta has said it all. Somethime pretty looks is not everything. Especially if she simply lie there like a dead fish for you to fuck.
Bro Alej, lucky we all got differences tastes... Anyway IMHO looks is important skills are important too if only skills good n face and body pork chop I rather dun try .....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 29-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Alej, lucky we all got differences tastes... Anyway IMHO looks is important skills are important too if only skills good n face and body pork chop I rather dun try .....
Like what u described above, she is likely fall under the CAT80 nia. U won't find such WL under CAT150 for sure. Maybe not even in CAT100.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1