The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good morning Samsters,

Thank you for your ardent support of my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Fun".
As much my warm mouth enjoys your lustful cock's support, your over "enthusiasm" in sharing my contact no. with your horny friends without my prior knowledge may pose some safety issues for my slutty tongue.
My warm mouth will never say No to a hard hot juicy cock. But safety cums (oops- I mean "come") first. So my warm mouth will only taste and enjoy cocks that contacted my warm mouth via this forum.
Thanks to those horny hard cocks for your understanding.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good morning Samsters,

Thank you for your ardent support of my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Fun".
As much my warm mouth enjoys your lustful cock's support, your over "enthusiasm" in sharing my contact no. with your horny friends without my prior knowledge may pose some safety issues for my slutty tongue.
My warm mouth will never say No to a hard hot juicy cock. But safety cums (oops- I mean "come") first. So my warm mouth will only taste and enjoy cocks that contacted my warm mouth via this forum.
Thanks to those horny hard cocks for your understanding.
Hi Queenie, you s hould not work on labour day.

Start again tommow, ok?

Cheers
Old 02-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
Hi Queenie, you s hould not work on labour day.

Start again tommow, ok?

Cheers
Good morning Yesscenter,

Happy Labour holiday to you too.
Thanks for your concern for my warm tongue's well being.
When my warm mouth enjoys tasting, licking and engulfing every inch of a hard juicy cock so that my dry lip is moistened with its delicious hot pre cum, I do not find it laborious at all to "work" hard on a horny cock, be it Labour day or not.
Put it this way. My warm mouth is doing its fair share of "national service" to reward those juicy hard cocks for their hard labour contributions to my country.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
LoveSex430 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there , can i meet u up for ur wonderful goodwill BJ?
Old 02-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSex430 View Post
Hi there , can i meet u up for ur wonderful goodwill BJ?
Of course! Only when your horny cock had fully comprehended pg 121 of my thread to make a well informed choice if your juicy cock wants to deepthroat my mouth or not.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Of course! Only when your horny cock had fully comprehended pg 121 of my thread to make a well informed choice if your juicy cock wants to deepthroat my mouth or not.
Hi Queenie

Just read your page 121

Cheers
Old 04-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
Hi Queenie

Just read your page 121

Cheers
If only all the horny samsters are like you who made an effort to read Pg 121 of my thread first for a full clear understanding of my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj" package fun. This way, their juicy hard cocks can then make a well informed decision to fuck and deepthroat my mouth or not. This will avoid any mismatching of our erotic pleasures expectations as well as waste of time for both parties.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Funup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi cqueen
May contact you privately for the bj
Old 05-05-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Funup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi cqueen
May i hv ur contact no for the wonderful bj?
Old 05-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funup View Post
Hi cqueen
May i hv ur contact no for the wonderful bj?
Aiyo, how to suck and deepthroat a complete stranger's cock with no name an d age introduction? My warm tongue does not want to be rotaned for sucking an underage cock lah.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Brogary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really don't know if some of y'all are blur or just plain stupid, Our dear Cqueen already posted her requirements for the erotic free will bj, and yet some of y'all just keep posting stupid comments. Wasting Cqueen's time and she's providing a free service yet having to deal with such idiots. Feeling sorry for you Cqueen...
Old 05-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogary View Post
I really don't know if some of y'all are blur or just plain stupid, Our dear Cqueen already posted her requirements for the erotic free will bj, and yet some of y'all just keep posting stupid comments. Wasting Cqueen's time and she's providing a free service yet having to deal with such idiots. Feeling sorry for you Cqueen...
Good evening Brogary,

Thanks for your concern.
As always, your kind and appreciative consideration for others can once again be reflected clearly in your gentle reminder to horny samsters here not to be of any unnecessary inconvenience to others.

The least my warm mouth can do to express my small gratification for your thoughtfulness is to pay in kind with my ever hungry slutty tongue.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Good morning Samsters and CDs,

1. I do get requests from CDs to share and guide them on how to be a "better CDs".

2. I wish to thank them for their confidence in me.

3. Having said that, I am sorry to disappoint them that I am not the least up to the mark to guide them accordingly for the main reasons listed below:

A. I did not choose to want to be a "CD" deliberately, unlike most of them who just enjoy dressing up as a woman for some commercial or love reasons. I enjoy being a woman or more appropriately, a slut with a burning desire to serve Man. So dressing up is a natural extension of my womanly desire within. I do not lure Man for the sake of earning their money or driven by any love motives. Hence, I do not have to package or market myself to be a "better CD". I just have to be myself and enjoy sucking cock for sheer plain pleasures. Therefore, I do not have the necessary skills and knowledge to teach and guide anyone how to be a "better CDs" for their self motivated reasons.

B. I care a lot about discreetness and privacy both for myself and my would be horny Samsters. As such, it is not in my interest to get to know any CDs, trans or sissies.

C. My mouth only wants to enjoy a hard juicy cock all to myself. My warm mouth is too greedy and selfish to want to share any juicy wet cock with another CDs or "sisters". That explains why I always reject politely any requests from CDs, trans or "sisters" to conduct a 3some or 4some at my place.

With that in mind, I wish the CDs, trans and sissies here a happy weekend and many good blessings in your life.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
LoveSex430 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey cqueen i've already pm u .
Old 09-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSex430 View Post
Hey cqueen i've already pm u .

Noted with hunger and erotic anticipation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1