The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidquek View Post
Promoter? If she so good and you want to keep to yourself, why share here?
LOL when I started cheonging you probably still drinking milk. It’s precisely of losers like you that try to gatekeep that’s why gems are missed. They don’t make money they don’t come back. Vicious cycle. Then we bros start complaining lack of MLs. It’s the sharing spirit here that keeps this thread going.

If you have nothing good to say suggest you STFU. What have you contribute to this thread? Go reflect and don’t spoil everyone beautiful start to a brand new week. only has 6 posts and a negative rep. Unfortunately I can’t zap you further because you are already in negative realm.

Many reputable bros here have already affirm that Coco is a good deal. So everyone also promoter? Go cheong more and come back to us with more MRs/FRs. When you start to contribute then you earn the right to speak here.
Old Today, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The Xiao Wan is another one I added as one I haven't visited before... but unlikely to. Most probably try xiao yi instead (after trying jianing and tomato) last week.

Will leave a slot for Coco as well.
Ditto on your MRs for JN and TMT. Will probably skip JN since I’m not into fast food. Thanks for helping me save bullets. Will wait for your MR on XY. Meanwhile will KIV on TMT. Sharing is Caring
Old Today, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
I advised Love to change location because its risky to stay in the same place for too long. She did consider moving, recently told me she asked her agent about it but they told her no other places available as all the rents very expensive.
What a loss! Love was a good option and my regular. Just that I have been travelling recently. Alas!
Old Today, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Many of the targeted condo units have been recycled to new MLs/FLs after some time. There are simply inadequate condo units available for rent around. This timing of AV action seems to be an annual affair for the past 3-4 years easily. XTT, the hot infamous FL, was caught at end Apr and deported on May 9. One ML was unceremoniously shamed in court, when caught in very early May during CB period, fined and deported in early June. Was told by an ML who received a white card that someone with a valid hp number called her and when she opened the door she was caught. When there is AV action in a particular area, it can be swept clean. But they always leave a remnant so that this pleasure trade can resume in a small non-threatening way.
Yes, it just repeats and repeats

Just need a few MLs to sacrifice

The AV can also meet their annual KPI easily

Win win for all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1