The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

went down after work one day and picked the lady smiling and with big boobs

once in e room asked for name and she told me she is ruyi.

sizable assets but with inverted nipples so can't really suck on them.

bathroom action: sad to say no bbbj inside just used her body to grind me, probably becus this was my first time with her.
once on e bed, she asked me to lie on my back and starts to put some liquid in her mouth and lick me from top to bottom shiok!

her assrim was deep, really deep and she gave deepthroat too.

pump her in doggy and missionary and I was done.

light massage after that and I left a happy man

rtf: maybe as there are too many gems around now
Old 08-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@ bro lovecim

How would you say is Ruyi's looks and figure compared to Tian Tian in same house?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post
@ bro lovecim

How would you say is Ruyi's looks and figure compared to Tian Tian in same house?
hey bro, I don't know who is tian tian but personally, ruyi's looks is around 7/10

body: 7/10 not exactly very slim but just nice for me..something like jiayi of 2047. she is quite tall around 165cm curves at e right places with good butt to bang

nice tatoo on her lower back
Old 20-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Was out of town for quite some time and managed to try a new girl from this house. Yan Yan from Hunan. Service was average, it was her looks which caught my attention.

Managed to try Ruyi this afternoon and her standard is one of the best in 1809. Another service-consistent one would be chocolate which I haven't rtf in a long while. Also tried a new girl from 1651. Forgot her name but she is short and petite with very small boobs and wore a dress with leopard print. It seems that she expect tips from her customers after the session and the entire experience is more of professional services than GfE.

Back to the topic, a summary of the service oriented Ruyi in this house,

Face: 6.8/10 not exactly the sweep-you-off-your-feet kind of beauty but the looks will grow into you as the session progress

Boobs: 8/10 C cup. Great for boob lovers. Awesome visual in the mirror when bonking doggy style.

Shower: 7/10 SOP with boob rub which is a turn on

Catbath: 8/10 very detailed and pays attention to the right spot. Can see that she is well trained in this department.

AR: 8.5/10 I like the way she does it.

BBBJ: 9/10 the way she looks at you while doing the job simply makes you want to start FJ immediately. Time spent in this dept is generous.

FJ: 8.8/10 it was fantastic with natural audio. Very accommodating for all positions. Tried spooning with her facing the mirror and I nearly couldn't hold in my load.

GFE: 6.5/10 room for great improvement in this area and she recognise this. Maybe some senior here can help break her defences.

Rtf: yes! Understood from her that the menses will be coming soon but not in the next few days. Will rtf before red alert.
Old 20-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Think ruyi is good too, especially after my so-so first visit...

You make her high she will make you damn high also... Got one time i just couldn't cum and was doggieing her... She purposely ram her butt backwards as i plunges forward.... Wa and her nice bum really shiok to squeeze as i turbo charged doggie her....
Old 04-10-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
henghenglan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i decide to find ruyi as the comment abt her was not bad.
she is serving cust . so i wait for her. so the moment i went in the room im imagine her skill must be gd.
wow kaoz while the shampo foam cover my eye all of a suuden she bj for me. tat really shock me. make me almost come!!!
BUT I STOP HER IN TIME!!
we went out fr e bathroom she hug me and give me a slight push on the bed and start lick me all over my body, she really turn me on to the max,tat out of my control i turn her over sucks her nipple but when i about to put my p in,she say2 me,dear u haven wear the helmets... i wear it as fast as i cld n turn her ard n doggie her. n e way she scream,her screaming is so sexy.and i tips her extra $30.
will definely go find her again . highly recommeded..... MUST TRY!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by henghenglan View Post
i decide to find ruyi as the comment abt her was not bad.
she is serving cust . so i wait for her. so the moment i went in the room im imagine her skill must be gd.
wow kaoz while the shampo foam cover my eye all of a suuden she bj for me. tat really shock me. make me almost come!!!
BUT I STOP HER IN TIME!!
we went out fr e bathroom she hug me and give me a slight push on the bed and start lick me all over my body, she really turn me on to the max,tat out of my control i turn her over sucks her nipple but when i about to put my p in,she say2 me,dear u haven wear the helmets... i wear it as fast as i cld n turn her ard n doggie her. n e way she scream,her screaming is so sexy.and i tips her extra $30.
will definely go find her again . highly recommeded..... MUST TRY!!!

agree ruyi is good....service good, gfe good....be careful of her kc skills....she is not always available though...
Old 17-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

went down to the house last night and was greeted with two new babes on their first working day. beibei and sammy. wanted to look for bingbing but many old birds from this house is on code red. yan yan and fei fei threw in yellow card this morning. a pity that yan yan is not service oriented enough despite repeated advices and the two sisters decided to leave our shores already.

back to new girls topic, sammy is a syt with small built and used to work in KTV and is fresh to this scene (with this, i reckon that she will be easily wet but maybe to trade off with some service). awaiting bros' FR on this syt.

beibei is a whooping hot lady with nice facial features. heard from the OKT that she has 6 years of dongguan experience under her panties and i have verified with her some of the sauna names that she worked in. standing at 1.65m and perfect boobs, beautiful pussy with nice neat lips, she clocked her BBBJ duration surpassing many that i have tried, including lele. the BBBJ was amazingly comfortable and skilful. she got extremely wet (despite the fact she is so seasoned in this field) that she took out a piece of tissue to wipe away her juice. i watched in shock as the FJ could have been so much more fun with her dripping warm juice.

many of you may wonder, how good is this bei bei? well, i shall present a black and white fact. i was her ninth customer when i visited in the evening, on her first day of work with little or no reputation! OKT shared with me that she was pushed to other houses in the noon and based on good customer reviews, they repeatedly called her out for the rest of the day. that nuff said. bros, feel free to testify my claims and looking forward for some rep points from extremely satisfied bros.
Old 20-10-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
henghenglan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think ruyi should give us foc of 1 shot. we been helping her to promo on her service. think now she appt shd be mostly full. cos i jus wanna to go n find her last night but her appt is full. lolz
Old 20-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henghenglan View Post
i think ruyi should give us foc of 1 shot. we been helping her to promo on her service. think now she appt shd be mostly full. cos i jus wanna to go n find her last night but her appt is full. lolz
Lol two shots within one session sounds fun but tiring. I old already. Give you my portion too so you can go redeem two shots from her. Lol
Old 29-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Bei Bei (1809, 24yo) is finally back from her code red leave and i had to wait for 2 hours to get her. boy, she looked lovely and sexy in her black dress last night and my testosterone surge tells me that the wait was worthwhile. adding one more FR to show my support for this service-oriented and beautiful lass.

some of the highlights, shower was comfortable with her skilful hands and B cup boobs caressing every inch of my body and she then slowly knelt down while at the same time keeping eye contact with me to give me an awesome BBBJ. almost couldnt hold it in during this segment. catbath was down to every detail followed by a comfortable AR and long BBBJ. this lady really knows how to use her tongue well!

next was onto FJ and we tried many different positions. best was when she lay on her back while i laid sideway. she grabbed my hands to caress her boobs and then guide me slowly to her clit. in moments i felt that my pubic region as well as my left thigh was wet from her love juice.

the best part of the night was legendary finisher move, 口爆. sucking out every drop that was in my dick and licking sensuously thereafter to clean it up, with my load in her mouth all the time. SIMPLY AMAZING. i asked her why is she so good and she replied that she has the Dongguan ISO training and she likes to make men feel good. INCREDIBLE.
Old 29-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

What time does 1809 open? Anyone knows?
Old 29-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
What time does 1809 open? Anyone knows?
opens at 2pm bro. the number is 67428918. you can call to check with the boss as he is a friendly chap. but he only speaks chinese though. cheers
Old 29-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

How does bei bei 1809 compare to those in my top 20 lookswise? Can fight or not?

Notice not much description or rating of her face bro from you and no one else talk about her yet. Is she prettier than her own house's bing bing?

How does she compare to other Ang pais like lulu 1654A, nana 1803, zhiling 1805 and so on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
Bei Bei (1809, 24yo) is finally back from her code red leave and i had to wait for 2 hours to get her. boy, she looked lovely and sexy in her black dress last night and my testosterone surge tells me that the wait was worthwhile. adding one more FR to show my support for this service-oriented and beautiful lass.

some of the highlights, shower was comfortable with her skilful hands and B cup boobs caressing every inch of my body and she then slowly knelt down while at the same time keeping eye contact with me to give me an awesome BBBJ. almost couldnt hold it in during this segment. catbath was down to every detail followed by a comfortable AR and long BBBJ. this lady really knows how to use her tongue well!

next was onto FJ and we tried many different positions. best was when she lay on her back while i laid sideway. she grabbed my hands to caress her boobs and then guide me slowly to her clit. in moments i felt that my pubic region as well as my left thigh was wet from her love juice.

the best part of the night was legendary finisher move, 口爆. sucking out every drop that was in my dick and licking sensuously thereafter to clean it up, with my load in her mouth all the time. SIMPLY AMAZING. i asked her why is she so good and she replied that she has the Dongguan ISO training and she likes to make men feel good. INCREDIBLE.
Old 29-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

In future, should be no need for you to wait Liao. When I saw this girl, I was like your nick haizdie... Tio pian Liao.

She's not pretty, bing bing and strawberry at her house look more pretty than her.

Some more she does not look 23 as she said but more like 32 or older, a bit haggard

Thought never mind, just try for the service... But service lousy la, a short bbj in bath, on bed no back catbath but short ar of three strokes no more than 60 secs than ask me turn, lick nipples and again no catbath on front then quickly bbj and start action... Poor foreplay routine... Not sure who is worse, her or strawberry....

She's a nice girl though but her voice a bit loud, like shouting for the cows to come home when she talk...

She say she from dongguan and her birthday is 10 nov. She's wearing a white jade pendant round her neck and her butt is recovering from some bites from some siao customer.

This girl can't make it and confirm cannot fight with other girls in my top 20... In fact can't even make it to my top list of 50 fucks in legal prc scene... Even some Thai $50 fucks look better and more stimulating than her.

Bro, noted you like writing half your frs about this house, anyway no need for you to wait too long for these girls at 1809 in future.

Can't make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1