The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat CCC Chairperson and their political clout in PAP's Singapore

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The Govt or People Association will never disclose the list of CCC Chairpersons or even CCMC Chairpersons. You get occasional glimpses here and there. When you call any government agency covering this area and ask a simple question who your CCC chairperson is you will instead be asked a whole series of questions and still not get the answer to a simple question. Any resident who is a registered voter must surely know who is responsible for chairing the committee that make decisions on what improvement or measures are impacting their neighbourhood or constituency. So why the secrecy, and they will deny that is covered by secrecy. I was even told that Middle Ground the SocioPolitical site carried the list so there is no secrecy. Well they did so after spending days tracking, matching and validation to some extent the names with little or no cooperation from the Govt or PA.

Here is why the concern. At least 2 of the 87 Chairperson are moneylenders. You heard me right. These are the ones that we know of. And one of them is or was the Chairperson of the Moneylenders Association. A more than a sizeable representation for any business sector. They are namely Andrew Chua who is MD of a moneylending business with the unbelievable company name of SME Care. Thats like Al Capone naming his daughter Charity. Second is David Poh who is the Chairman of the association. And he is a multi-millionaire. Then we have a whole bunch of developers starting with Chuan Thian Poh, boss of Ho Bee who developed Sentosa Cove and ran into trouble with Sentosa Development Corporation where he was previously the director and who got the land without tendering. Auditor General raised this issue.

I think voters have been dulled into complacency when the ex-RI school teacher S. Puhaindren was Marine Parade CCC Chairman. He was quoted so many times in the press during Goh Chok Tong's time that we must have assumed that others are of a similar background. Puhaindren was also very open, can be seen sitting at the local coffeeshop with the local lads and ex school teachers drinking coffee and mingling freely with residents.

I do remember in the old days, they used to be well respected individuals with community or even CEO of major accounting firms etc Now days it is a different story. You have the idiot who authorised his own expenses in Admiralty CCC and was told to leave.

So how many of you know who your Chairperson is?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1