The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any tried Prostate Massage/Milking ? Pls do share experience.

Hi, I was told about this by a friend but reluctant to try without some research. Any bros here have experienced it ? Do share what to expect, how it feels & and positive/negative effects ? Thanks in advance.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of
Re: Any tried Prostate Massage/Milking ? Pls do share experience.

Tried prosate massage before. Not those kind of JG in disguise. That lady actually really gloved up and fingered my ass. Supposed to stimulate the prostate gland to achieve another kind of orgasm.. Maybe i was nervous, i don't really feel good or like this kind of stimulation...

Try it to feel it...
Old 30-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I had --> something like this done before at a TCM joint (that turned dirty)

The Massage lady was ass rimming me with her finger and as I was about to cum, she actually inserted the tip into my ass!!

Can't really say if its more of turn on or not but it was a different kind of experience, I guess our asses have some erogenous zones too.
Old 30-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Or are you perhaps thinking more of something like that??

Old 30-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 18
Thongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

The guy must be song song to Jurong.
Old 30-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thongchai View Post
Depends on if you like it.... i knew a WL in petain can do something similar. She no longer around liao
Old 30-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonks View Post
Hi, I was told about this by a friend but reluctant to try without some research. Any bros here have experienced it ? Do share what to expect, how it feels & and positive/negative effects ? Thanks in advance.
ts can share ? want to find a good one to try .

i heard it is good, and better than the JG but never try.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

That's very deep inside his anus.. *high*

I would love to try that by a lady.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thongchai View Post
Thanks, upped you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1