The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky69 View Post
Hi Danok Cheongsters...

I'm heading up to Danok next week after taking a 6mth break. Super sex-cited!!! Used to make a trip to this wonderfully unique place every other month (very siong to health and wallet).

Due to limited time in Danok, can any bros recommend the most happening places now? Are HB and Pattaya still worth visiting (in terms of gals quality)? Somehow disappointed with the quality of gals at HB in my last trip. Heard there is a new joint - KISS. Good?

Anyway, I will be there next thurs. Great if I can meet some fellow danok-cheongsters for a drink
Have you tried spider or scorpion? It worth visiting if you have nothing to do from 5pm to 8pm (most happening places like HB is still sleeping...)

HOWEVER, read below if you dont want to burn too much money inside....I have been there 3 times and each time I grow by "paying" school fees...

1. Many cayotes, flower seller, even male worker inside will try to get money from you... The more you show how generous you are, the more they come..

2. At most, spend RM100 in total on a cayote. she always wants you to pay her RM50 for some reasons... (You may give her 1 or 2 flowers for RM20 each if you want). Don't pay the RM50 yet until you are planning to leave in short time.

3. They are kind of helping each other to get something from us, in my opinion, ignore the one you are not interested in for example (male worker, flower girls). Of course you can always tip them if you want, it is up to you.

Lastly, I hope the sifus here can show us the light by introducing new places... HB is kinda boring after sometime...

Puying is a gift,
fuck it, lick it, suck it
and fulfill it with your sperm.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwing View Post
Have you tried spider or scorpion? It worth visiting if you have nothing to do from 5pm to 8pm (most happening places like HB is still sleeping...)

HOWEVER, read below if you dont want to burn too much money inside....I have been there 3 times and each time I grow by "paying" school fees...

Of course you can always tip them if you want, it is up to you.
Be gentlemen and give some tips if you have touch or rubba them....... I have seen some chowkas so stingy until even RM $1.00 oso dun wanna give. ........ and once I even witness the doorguard in Spider (the ponytail guy) open his waistpouch to show the gun in it to some chowkas who want to run bill.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HappyFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10th June 2011 (4th Trips)
Story started with 5 kids got off from Penang as early as 7am, reached there about 8am. At first wanted to stay in Siam Thana, but sadly, all fully booked. So, we all checked-in Grand Satit. Since still early, 4 of us decided to go for massage in Oscar Palace, while the other one rested in his room. The girls, oops, I mean WOMEN in Oscar Palace mostly are aunties and ah-ma already, but nevertheless, I believe that they great with their techniques. 4 of us enjoyed the session there and I believe that it was definitely the best massage that I ever have in my whole life. Due to the age factor, none of us even care to know what their name was although there were much conversations among us. Damage RM30 (included RM6 tips for perfect service). After that, we went for our lunch (pig leg rice). Come to think back again, I felt that the food there were over-priced. A plate of pig leg or chicken rice without adding anything, cost around RM5.

Farming time! We all went to Lita KTV (according to some cheong-gors here, I was informed that this shop is related to Rose too). I had in my mind that I was going to take new puying, but Ah Pim (my previous trip's puying) suddenly appeared from the back of the shop and greeted me. Don't know it was a blessing or curse, somehow I was "forced" to book her. By the way her eyes were gleemingly looking at me.

Went back to hotel room and waited for them. Frankly, this was the first time I felt that I was ripped. By the time the girl reached, already like 3pm. Then after that some of the girls went off again back to the office. I asked my friend what happen and they told me that the girls went back to deposit money back to their hometown (it was their payday).

The real stuff only started at 4 something. We all were in the VIP room (both boys and girls). Playing card and drinking beers, and it was very sweet to see those girls smiled and laughed with you. After 1 or 2 hours, my friend asked me to stop playing so that we all could have our first round. *REMEMBER THIS PARAGRAPH as I got something else to say later*

My first round. Sadly, it was not what I had imagined to be. Ah Pim came into the room. The first thing she did was taking out the handphone and called her other customers. Well, it was really a turn-off right? While on the phone, she asked me to go to bath first which I did. The sex session was not really enjoyable. No tongue, no fingering and even sucking boobs was not long (basically the foreplay sex big time). After the sex session, she continued to talk while I took a nap. Later on, she asked me to go to the VIP room again to play. After that, she came back to the room and started playing her handphone again. This time my "nan ren qi" (the ego of a man) exploded ----- which was a BIG mistake !!!

Throughout the whole night, I ignored her. We went to Yes and from the bottom of my heart, it was PERFECT! The performance, the light, the sounds--- almost everything was great! I managed to take some pictures but soon I had to stop because some waiters already started roaming around our place. This time, Ah Pim tried to get close to me but I just ignored her. The most also touched her awhile only. After that, we went to Paragon, still the same. Then at night, I went back first while she still remain in Paragon. She came back around 3am.

Next morning, went for free breakfast. After that, persuaded for another round. Though she smile but I sensed that she started to hate me already because of what I did. I felt "hurt" though because I did like her too but hey, a game is a game right? At least next round I'm "free" to choose other girl already without feeling "guilty" even if she look at me. Check out at 12something and then on the way back to Penang.

COMMENTS

1) I know, I know. Before I post this, I know already that cheong-gors here sure will lecture me kao kao 1. Sorry loh for being so childish but at least I learnt something new --- in a hard way. I thought that by showing her my "nan ren qi", it will make her feel bad or sorry. WRONG! For my case, I believe that she won't give a damn even if I lie to her or something. She's just working and I'm playing. Should have just played along, at least I would have gotten some GFE.

2) I came back and shared with my friends with my stories and they were really surprised that I got 2 shots only without anything extra. Most of them told me that they got so many things (fingering, tongue-ing). I suspected that it was because my friends pampered the girls too much already. Because some of my friends (who are regulars) booked their girls without much demands on them. Got one even book his puying for 3 days and get only one shot. So, I seriously believe that our group is labeled as "romantic guys" group which doesn't demand for anything regarding to sex, but gfe. It's ok for them but NOT FOR ME! Yalah, I want GFE too but hey, I believe that almost all of us here go there for sex right?

3) Remember the paragraph I asked you guys to remember. I think this is the proof that they were spoilt by my friends already. When I asked for each couple to go back, one of them said something like "aiya ~~~ why wanna do sex? we all play here so happy, you spoil the mood nia. You can do sex after that la. Cannot wait meh?". I mean, come on, you girls are working and you dare to say this to me? Who do you think you are? Already count very considerate already loh for us to let you play until 4 something, almost 5 before getting the first shot. Damn, now I remember. When my friends book them, they didn't really care whether the girls showed their tempered and stuffs. So believe, this is part of the reason why the girls are becoming braver and braver.

4) Say cheong-gors here, can you give me some guidance? Each time I go there also face this kind of problem. Is it my friend's fault or mine? Something telling me that I should start to change farm already.

5) Information about Lita KTV. Any cheong-gors got any idea regarding of this farm? Like the girls how ah and stuffs. And if I were to change, where do you think I should go? WNG or 259?
Old 13-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmmm...these two places? Unless you got too much money to burn, better off save your money for something else. You will get chewing gum seller, Flower seller etc bothering you the whole aftewrnoon!Worst...lots of Agua !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFirst View Post
...The girls, oops, I mean WOMEN in Oscar Palace mostly are aunties and ah-ma already, but nevertheless, I believe that they great with their techniques........

I felt that the food there were over-priced. A plate of pig leg or chicken rice without adding anything, cost around RM5.........

Don't know it was a blessing or curse, somehow I was "forced" to book her. By the way her eyes were gleemingly looking at me....Went back to hotel room and waited for them. Frankly, this was the first time I felt that I was ripped.......

The sex session was not really enjoyable. No tongue, no fingering and even sucking boobs was not long (basically the foreplay sex big time). After the sex session, she continued to talk while I took a nap.....

After that, she came back to the room and started playing her handphone again. This time my "nan ren qi" (the ego of a man) exploded ----- which was a BIG mistake !!!......

At least next round I'm "free" to choose other girl.....

Should have just played along, at least I would have gotten some GFE.....

I suspected that it was because my friends pampered the girls too much already. Because some of my friends (who are regulars) booked their girls without much demands on them....

Is it my friend's fault or mine? Something telling me that I should start to change farm already.

And if I were to change, where do you think I should go? WNG or 259?
. Yes, food is expensive in Danok, would rate it one of the most expensive in Thailand.

. I do rate Oscar massage one of the best, mostly MILF, but can find some chio ones, they normally start around 3-4 pm, and they are bookable, if they like you.

. It is quite normal that the gal you book get less and less gfe as you book them more and more.

. Yes, play the game and get your gfe. But you did the right thing about your na ren qi. Good move, so next trip can go for new one. "old no go, new no come'

. When they start using their phone to contact other customers, time to change.

. There are plenty of farms, try ToToPok, opposite Paragon. Saw many SYTs there. And there are many many farms in Danok.

. accept it that not everyone cheong and bonk like you, and you will be happier........

enjoy, it is your money.... and their money... and for them to earn the money
Old 13-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Hmmm...these two places? Unless you got too much money to burn, better off save your money for something else. You will get chewing gum seller, Flower seller etc bothering you the whole aftewrnoon!Worst...lots of Agua !
It is same every where....... HB, Pattaya Disco..... YES is worst.

Kiss is less pressurising on the chewing gums, LDs and flowers.....
Old 13-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
It is same every where....... HB, Pattaya Disco..... YES is worst.

Kiss is less pressurising on the chewing gums, LDs and flowers.....
ha..ha...yes these pests are everywhere! Going on the first week of July for a nite from Penang. Tired of the cheonging in China liao. So Taiko....HB is still as happening as before huh? I'm newbie le..need your guidance hor! Kumsia!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
ha..ha...yes these pests are everywhere! Going on the first week of July for a nite from Penang. Tired of the cheonging in China liao. So Taiko....HB is still as happening as before huh? I'm newbie le..need your guidance hor! Kumsia!
Maybe hor... not yet have plans...... me no tailkor..... me lau kok kok...

You go from where? I can go from SG, KL, PG..... depend on where I am then...

Also the selling flowers pest outside Paragon.... cute initially, but they are dam aggressive, too.
Old 13-06-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Also the selling flowers pest outside Paragon.... cute initially, but they are dam aggressive, too.
How aggressive are these flowers insects ?. One hand hold the flowers, the other hand grab your and hardening kuku ?.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Husky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1. Many cayotes, flower seller, even male worker inside will try to get money from you... The more you show how generous you are, the more they come..

2. At most, spend RM100 in total on a cayote. she always wants you to pay her RM50 for some reasons... (You may give her 1 or 2 flowers for RM20 each if you want). Don't pay the RM50 yet until you are planning to leave in short time.

3. They are kind of helping each other to get something from us, in my opinion, ignore the one you are not interested in for example (male worker, flower girls). Of course you can always tip them if you want, it is up to you.

Lastly, I hope the sifus here can show us the light by introducing new places... HB is kinda boring after sometime...
Haha...I have paid more than enough school fees at Danok.
Frankly, Danok is a money-sucking place. Mostly depart with only few tens of dollars in wallet. It is ok to spend this money if I manage to have a happy ending with the dancers/coyotes after the late party. Felt so demoralised when I have to sleep alone on a couple of occassions But what to do? I am a willing sucker....just need to be wiser when throwing flowers and buying LDs

Seems like YES is the place to visit now. Will definitely check the place out. Hopefully competition is not that stiff (shifus...pls give xiao-di a chance to get a girl...thanks ya )
Old 13-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha...I have paid more than enough school fees at Danok.
Frankly, Danok is a money-sucking place. Mostly depart with only few tens of dollars in wallet. It is ok to spend this money if I manage to have a happy ending with the dancers/coyotes after the late party. Felt so demoralised when I have to sleep alone on a couple of occassions But what to do? I am a willing sucker....just need to be wiser when throwing flowers and buying LDs

Seems like YES is the place to visit now. Will definitely check the place out. Hopefully competition is not that stiff (shifus...pls give xiao-di a chance to get a girl...thanks ya )
you got to be joking, YES is THE place with the most powerful sucking machines......... choke dee....
Old 13-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Husky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you got to be joking, YES is THE place with the most powerful sucking machines......... choke dee....
Yeah...heard that YES is the ultimate sucking place now. But still worthwhile to look look see see, hopefully I can resist the 'throwing money' syndrome

HB was almost like a ghost town when I was there in Dec last year. Pattaya was the happening one (in terms of quality & quantity of gals). Managed to spend minimum on bar fine and took the gals to Paragon.
Old 13-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah...heard that YES is the ultimate sucking place now. But still worthwhile to look look see see, hopefully I can resist the 'throwing money' syndrome

HB was almost like a ghost town when I was there in Dec last year. Pattaya was the happening one (in terms of quality & quantity of gals). Managed to spend minimum on bar fine and took the gals to Paragon.
last Dec, aiyoh, you must go more often la....... like that a little out dated. HB is still the place to go.... hee hee....

yes, must go visit YES to know why.... have a good time. The staff are having a tough time...... need you to help them put..

I no need to resist 'the throwing syndrome', cos I kee ngeow number 1 and skin thick like rhino
Old 14-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I no need to resist 'the throwing syndrome', cos I kee ngeow number 1 and skin thick like rhino.
kee ngeow number 1 and thick skin like rhino.....very good for u !.

I do not think the models nor coyotes would want flowers from me after one of them gets a 1000 Viet Dongs, 1000 Indo Rupiahs, Monopoly money, 2 THB, one Malaysian ringgits, and a couple of cheap condoms, plus " expensive " 100,000 Hell notes in a necklace.

When you going to Danok ?.

Me can join you, next month ?.
Old 14-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
kee ngeow number 1 and thick skin like rhino.....very good for u !.

I do not think the models nor coyotes would want flowers from me after one of them gets a 1000 Viet Dongs, 1000 Indo Rupiahs, Monopoly money, 2 THB, one Malaysian ringgits, and a couple of cheap condoms, plus " expensive " 100,000 Hell notes in a necklace.

When you going to Danok ?.

Me can join you, next month ?.
june/july maybe for 1-2 nights, passing by.......... otw 2 bkk.... not firm, yet.. still soft...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1