The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Chief_Executive

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Question Re: Bro TD0620G

No problem, can share share. TF can bang the gal first, make the gal happy already, then I bang her loh. Like that, everybody happy.

You sure you want to bonk tigress??? I don't even dare to walk near one and definitely not into animals. I only hear of people going for horse, chicken, dog, etc... didn't know that you go for the real wild type. You joking or real???

I don't think Thai Zoo offer sex though Thailand is the sex capital of Asia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Are you young, tall, handsome & rich ? If not, no point following Bro TF0620G to Hatyai because when he eat the fish meat, you only get to eat the fish bones .........

As for me, I am only interested in bonking 'Tigresses' from around the World
Old 19-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Bro TD0620G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_Executive
No problem, can share share. TF can bang the gal first, make the gal happy already, then I bang her loh. Like that, everybody happy.

You don't mind cleaning TD's sperms from the gal's pussy ?
Old 19-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Chief_Executive

Re: Bro TD0620G

You mean TF go raw when he do gals in Hatyai!!!

If true, all the gals he bonked before, I will avoid. You into animals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
You don't mind cleaning TD's sperms from the gal's pussy ?
Old 20-10-2006, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_Executive
I just cheong Hatyai recently and all is safe. Is Dandok also safe like Hatyai?

Senior Samster TD602, I read your FR. You have a good catch at Baht2,300 for a SYT. I wish I have your luck. My experience in Hatyai is only so so but I will go there again if time permits.

May I ask if you are very handsome or you give a lot of tips to get good service?
Both Hadyai and Danuk are equal in terms of safety, which means you still have to be careful.

Actually 2300THB already considered as expensive in Danuk... starting price from 1000 onwards and 1500 is the norm especially during slow season after the Hadyai bombings. So I'm neither tall, dark and handsome nor do I do raw like what Kateoylover likes... for me safety first. I got my reasons for choosing the 2300thb girl coz she's the type that I like. It so happens she was priced at 2300thb. I have gotten good service from 1000-1500thb girls too. I give very standard tips .. on average 10% of the price ie. around 200thb. Sometimes none if I feel she does not deserve it and sometimes 500THB if the service is good. This is of course on top of all the food and expenses and sometimes a bit of shopping.

The most important is chemistry between you and the girl and not the price or tips. If both of you have a good vibe then service will surely be good. So a 1500 thb girl may be better than a 2500thb girl if both of you can click. Usually when you see the parade you can see from their reactions whether there is an initial vibe. Normally the girl that gives the most warmth to you during the parade will be a safe bet.

IF you want good service then get the girls from turkish massage ie. Pink Lady or CP4 in Hadyai. They will have the most experience.

In terms of looks one man's meat is another man's poison. I do not have preference in skin colour, the girl in the pic is perfectly fine for me but may be too dark for some bros:-

Last edited by TD0620G; 20-10-2006 at 03:57 AM.
Old 20-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
. I do not have preference in skin colour, the girl in the pic is perfectly fine for me but may be too dark for some bros:-
Wah.. This one my cup of teh tarik le..

Swee swee...

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 20-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Chief_Executive

Senior Samster TD,

Thanks for clarifying that you don't do raw. Understand that chemistry is important. All the gals sitting on high chair smile at me, once chose, the gal will be very gf with me for a while. I can't speak thai, chicken duck talk with the gal very hard. I just want the gal to sayang me there and lots of foreplay with me even when I just be deadfish. Better still, the gal can feed me, slowly bath me, etc...

After a while, the gal show disinterest, I also feel sian. No choice but to send her off. If I go hatyai, I want to have really power gals that will service very well but very hard to get, besides I am no handsome guy.

Katoeylover, you mean tigress is a thai ger, not a real tigress. Until i read the whole hatyai thread, then I found out. A lot of jargons here but I am enjoying it. Hoping to get snow leopard if i go hatyai next time. If we go hunting there together next time, we can inter-change tigress with snow leopard, half day each.

Quote:
Both Hadyai and Danuk are equal in terms of safety, which means you still have to be careful.

The most important is chemistry between you and the girl and not the price or tips. If both of you have a good vibe then service will surely be good. So a 1500 thb girl may be better than a 2500thb girl if both of you can click. Usually when you see the parade you can see from their reactions whether there is an initial vibe. Normally the girl that gives the most warmth to you during the parade will be a safe bet.
Old 22-10-2006, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential

Tomorrow Oct 23, Monday is Chulalongkorn Memorial Day, which should be a public holiday in Thailand. Anyone know if the bars, KTVs in Danok will operate today and tomorrow? It will be depressing to drive all the way up only to learn that all entertainment outlets are closed.
Old 22-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 0
evo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to all

yo bros... me going over to danok on the 28th and 29th weekend.. anybody up there to join me??
Old 28-10-2006, 04:18 AM
Thai worm

If u ask me I prefer go 'fishing' in danok ,more fun and like one nite stand.....
Old 28-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai worm
If u ask me I prefer go 'fishing' in danok ,more fun and like one nite stand.....
What kind of one night stand can you have with a fish?
Old 28-10-2006, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

In terms of looks one man's meat is another man's poison. I do not have preference in skin colour, the girl in the pic is perfectly fine for me but may be too dark for some bros:-
I agree with what u hv written.
And my peference is this one:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...7/P1010834.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...7/P1010832.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...7/P1010833.jpg
Old 28-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Samster

not bad, looks like one of the syts at danuk.
Old 28-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

I tot of featuring some hotels around Danok so that ppl can chose 1 that suit their budget\taste.

First 1 is High Class hotel. This so call VIP room cost abt RM72. Nice but few things I need to point out. 1st the bathroom is so-so like ones in a motel, does not fit with this room. 2nd the air cond is just outside the small balcony. The humming noise can be heard. TVs is abt 18in with no sex channel. Lastly, u can feel the bed springs which can brusie ur knees if prolong sessions. Receptionist were cute n nice but a bit inexperience. No extra charge for xtra pillows.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...7/P1010829.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...7/P1010828.jpg
Old 28-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Samster

This is Yu House motel. A bit old but at RM65, it comes with a bathtub. This located near PJ hotel n a stone throw away from New York hotel. I like this place as it is quiet n got most of the TV channel. Previously got xxx channel but now.....
Now the bed is good with no feeling of springs underneath but quite small for my taste. The decor sucks but I'm only shacking for 1\2 nights. U hv individual aircond unlike some that hv central conditioning which I abhor. U can call for massage which is located next door (PJ Hotel). Got 1 time where the massage turn to ST with a nice chick.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...7/P1010836.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-...7/P1010835.jpg
Old 28-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Samster

have to use magnifying glass to see the pics leh...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1